Spanking Needs Forums

What are womens thoughts on men getting spanked?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I love submissive men. It needs to be pointed out that submission does not make a man a wimp. The men I personally know who are subs are very strong, powerful males in their everyday lives

Need is need.  Desire is desire.  Men should not be hampered by societal stereotypes or outdated norms. To each their own, M/f, F/m, F/f. M/m.  As long as it works for the two of you, go for it!

All for Men being spanked.  Especially for punishment.  Especially fm

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Cavsalltheway23 said:

I am curious on womens honest opinion about guys getting spanked. Whether it be getting spanked by a female or even getting spanked by another man. What are your thoughts??

Honestly, I'm not interested in submissive men. I'm also not interested in men that spank men. This is potentially sexual, for me, so submissive men are a turn-off, to me and so are men who are spanking or hooking-up with men. I have no problem with Bi-sexual men, if they are not currently spanking or hooking up with men but any doubt they are, I'm out of there! It would be the same if they were spanking or hooking- up with other females.  I have more of a monogamous mind set and can't change that.

If I have no intentions of hooking- up with the guy then I don't really care what he does. I have friends who are male and get spanked by either sex.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I am hetero and primarily an ee, and I greatly prefer M/F. Lately I have thought more about the possibility of F/M with the right person, though. I don't necessarily like a submissive man. For me that is a big turn-off (especially the "Mommy" stuff or ABDL stuff). I would likely choose someone who occasionally bottoms, like a temporary power shift for a scene only.

• Like 4

Men who want to be spanked should feel free to get spanked, by whichever gender they prefer. Who am I to tell them otherwise?

If you mean, would you personally participate in a dynamic involving a male spankee, what really turns me on is getting spanked myself, not giving the spanking. A F/M dynamic wouldn't work for me personally because that would require me to be the spanker, which isn't what I'm wired for. I'd be willing to do it occasionally if I had a partner who wanted to receive it occasionally, but that would just be service topping. The real fulfillment of my needs would come from being the spankee.

So, if I have that dynamic with a man, he'd have to be the spanker, at least primarily. I wouldn't choose a partner who wants/needs to be primarily the ee. We couldn't meet each other's needs.

But other people's spanking dynamics are their own business.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I will echo @Bramblewinein her sentiment that what other spankos do is their own business. But if you are asking about my personal feelings and preferences... I prefer males to be Tops. I am not attracted to male bottoms or switches. Like @OhRedhead, I find ABDL and mommy/daddy roleplays to be a turn-off. 

I know some very nice male bottoms and switches - I just don't want to be partners with one because I need to view my partner as dominant. I prefer M/F and F/F.

I actually have switched a few times in the past (in my 20s), so I am speaking from personal experience here. No ill will - I just don't want to do it again.

• Like 4

And to follow up on my previous thought: if I had a non-exclusive spanking relationship with someone (which is an idea I'm open to, as long as it's not a sexual relationship other than the spanking itself), I wouldn't care what role they took with their other partner(s), and I wouldn't care what gender their other partner(s) were. The important thing would be that they could give me what I need in a spanker. So, potentially, I could have that non-exclusive relationship with a switch, who's an -er with me and an -ee with someone else. But I wouldn't be personally involved in their spankee dynamic.

• Like 1

Need is need.  Desire is desire.  Men should not be hampered by societal stereotypes or outdated norms.

To each their own, M/f, F/m, F/f. M/m.  As long as it works for the two of you, go for it!

Personally, I have met some absolutely wonderful guys.  It seems a damn shame that so many fellas have to go without because of fear of being judged or from lack of Tops willing to engage.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, OhRedhead said:

I am hetero and primarily an ee, and I greatly prefer M/F. Lately I have thought more about the possibility of F/M with the right person, though. I don't necessarily like a submissive man. For me that is a big turn-off (especially the "Mommy" stuff or ABDL stuff). I would likely choose someone who occasionally bottoms, like a temporary power shift for a scene only.

I get what your saying. I can see where you would want a top to mainly be dominant. It seems it could be hard to kinda switch out roles. And is probably easier to keep your spanker in your mind as more dominant rather than thinking about them when they were submitting to you. 

If you are into or curious about spanking a guy then I could see it working as well, as long as it is more of a rare thing. And if it is more casual rather playing into some sort of roleplay. Just kinda spanking lol.

• Like 1

I can get not liking the abdl and mommy role play. It is not for everyone that is for sure. But then again so are a lot of things. And it could certainly ruin the mindset of a submissive. Just thinking about them in a diaper could probably be enough to kill your mood haha. Not everyone likes the same thing so I guess that important to find the right people you connect with. I appreciate everyones feedback!

• Like 1

I do wonder if one advertised that HE had been spanked would take one off the radar so to speak...While one likes to think everyone is 21th century , woke etc. This may actually be a detriment to some females, as it makes them less dominant - Like once you stray from the path, you cannot get back on... I think a few on the site do look at the population as being black and white in the realm of EEs and ERS.

1 hour ago, redzonedefense_F said:

Need is need.  Desire is desire.  Men should not be hampered by societal stereotypes or outdated norms.

To each their own, M/f, F/m, F/f. M/m.  As long as it works for the two of you, go for it!

Thank you for saying this. Agree 100%

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Personally, I love submissive men. It needs to be pointed out that submission does not make a man a wimp. The men I personally know who are subs are very strong, powerful males in their everyday lives. In fact, it's often the most alpha men who make the best subs. They're so used to being in charge and handling whatever comes their way that they have less of a need to constantly prove themselves. These guys are confident enough that they're comfortable handing over the reins and letting someone else take the lead for a little while. That, to me, shows great inner strength.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6
5 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Personally, I love submissive men. It needs to be pointed out that submission does not make a man a wimp. The men I personally know who are subs are very strong, powerful males in their everyday lives. In fact, it's often the most alpha men who make the best subs. They're so used to being in charge and handling whatever comes their way that they have less of a need to constantly prove themselves. These guys are confident enough that they're comfortable handing over the reins and letting someone else take the lead for a little while. That, to me, shows great inner strength.

Thank you, Chawsee! Well said.

• Like 3

While I know this topic is aimed at females, I'm a male who started as a spankee, and I'm now getting started giving the spankings. That said, I still need to get spanked as well. I respect your wishes to see or not see and be seen by or not be seen by whomever you like, though I definitely disagree with some of the assumptions about men who get spanked.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Zhal said:

While I know this topic is aimed at females, I'm a male who started as a spankee, and I'm now getting started giving the spankings. That said, I still need to get spanked as well. I respect your wishes to see or not see and be seen by or not be seen by whomever you like, though I definitely disagree with some of the assumptions about men who get spanked.

Well we all know what happens when people make assumptions lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Zhal said:

He asked for honest opinions and I think females gave them. From my perspective, I gave them from a view if I was in some type of spanking relationship with a man. I don't find men who get spanked as sexually attractive to me. I'm coming from this as an ee. I don't switch or play with switches. In general, I don't care what anyone does- if you like being spanked or switching I can still be friends with you, I'd just never want to be spanked or do anything sexually with you. I'm not judging you or anyone else, that's just my personal opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It wasn't aimed at you specifically, and I chose my words the way I did on purpose. Certainly, I meant to insult.

11 minutes ago, Zhal said:

It wasn't aimed at you specifically, and I chose my words the way I did on purpose. Certainly, I meant to insult.

You didn't insult. I just wanted to give clarity, in case what I said was misinterpreted. 

13 hours ago, Spankenstein said:

I do wonder if one advertised that HE had been spanked would take one off the radar so to speak...While one likes to think everyone is 21th century , woke etc. This may actually be a detriment to some females, as it makes them less dominant - Like once you stray from the path, you cannot get back on... I think a few on the site do look at the population as being black and white in the realm of EEs and ERS.

I'm sure some would have a problem with it. My last Daddy said he had been spanked as younger adult and I didn't hold that against him or see him as any less of a Dom. My first Dom was the same and we had an amazing Dom/sub relationship for over a decade. The rest of them had never had an adult spanking or would ever consider it. I don't judge people for what they have done in their past. I just wouldn't want to be spanked or do anything sexual with a man who had a desire to be spanked in the present. I'm sexually attracted to 100% male Doms/ Er's. People can't help the way that they are wired.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Cavsalltheway23 said:

I can get not liking the abdl and mommy role play. It is not for everyone that is for sure. But then again so are a lot of things. And it could certainly ruin the mindset of a submissive. Just thinking about them in a diaper could probably be enough to kill your mood haha. Not everyone likes the same thing so I guess that important to find the right people you connect with. I appreciate everyones feedback!

Absolutely. My earlier comment about certain things being a turn-off are my opinion only and only apply to what *I* choose to engage in. Everyone has their own ideas, preferences, turn-ons/-offs. I think it's great that this is a place where everyone can openly share whatever floats their boat. 

• Like 4

There is nothing wrong with a man wanting/needing to be spanked. No offense, but this thread feels a little like shaming. Interesting that some don’t seem to think that men should be spankees. It’s ashamed because there is room in the consensual adult spanking world for all 4. Male spankers/spankees and female spankers/spankees. Now, myself, I am a spankee only and I’m very submissive, but I am no wimp by any means. My everyday life is a different story. And as my username shows, I only like F/m spanking. I don’t pay attention to the other forms. However, that certainly doesn’t mean that I want them to go away.  So long as they remain CONSENSUAL and ADULT. 

• Thanks 5
4 minutes ago, F/m_Spanking_only said:

There is nothing wrong with a man wanting/needing to be spanked. No offense, but this thread feels a little like shaming. Interesting that some don’t seem to think that men should be spankees. It’s ashamed because there is room in the consensual adult spanking world for all 4. Male spankers/spankees and female spankers/spankees. Now, myself, I am a spankee only and I’m very submissive, but I am no wimp by any means. My everyday life is a different story. And as my username shows, I only like F/m spanking. I don’t pay attention to the other forms. However, that certainly doesn’t mean that I want them to go away.  So long as they remain CONSENSUAL and ADULT. 

I haven't seen anyone shaming men for being spankees - just the opposite because we all seem to support male friends who are bottoms and switches. But, that doesn't mean that we have to be attracted to someone who is spanked. I think everyone was just speaking in terms of personal preference / turn-ons.

The spanking community has room for all spankos. But, each person's personal preferences are valid, too. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
1 minute ago, rubyredd said:

I haven't seen anyone shaming men for being spankees - just the opposite because we all seem to support male friends who are bottoms and switches. But, that doesn't mean that we have to be attracted to someone who is spanked. I think everyone was just speaking in terms of personal preference / turn-ons.

The spanking community has room for all spankos. But, each person's personal preferences are valid, too. 

No, I get that. It’s when someone’s personal preference turns from being a personal preference to wanting to do away with something entirely. Nobody has said that in this thread, but I’ve seen it on here before. Fortunately, it’s not terribly common. I don’t know...I just feel a little slighted when I see a question like this. I feel like it’s putting male spankees under a microscope and not in a good way. That’s just how I take it, and maybe I’m being overly sensitive 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, rubyredd said:

I’m being a bit overly sensitive. Mea culpa. 

• Like 2