Spanking Needs Forums

What is your favourite implement that you like to use, or what you like to feel.  

I like a leather strap as it stings  Not use to the cane so cannot comment .

Some implements sting and others Thud .

I prefer any implement that is accurate. In other words, an implement that seems to strike the exact area aimed for is always nice. I don’t always like implements that can “miss the target” LOL.

Implements that are easy to control are preferable. And... most implements that can be used with a variety of force (light to strong). The implements that can offer this variety are great options too. 

• Like 1

I prefer 7s8ng those that sting and those that will get the sit spots real well. The sit spots being sore helps the ee remember the s0anking for a couple of days.

The cane is my favorite implement for fun / erotic. For punishment, a bathbrush or hairbrush-style paddle is a good choice. I like most implements, though - straps, paddles, switches, wooden spoons...

• Like 1
Just now, rubyredd said:

The cane is my favorite implement for fun / erotic. For punishment, a bathbrush or hairbrush-style paddle is a good choice. I like most implements, though - straps, paddles, switches, wooden spoons...

I am led to believe that the wooden paddle is more of an American implement where as in the UK it is cane and tawse..

Interesting to know you favour the cane.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Airman said:

I am led to believe that the wooden paddle is more of an American implement where as in the UK it is cane and tawse..

Interesting to know you favour the cane.

Spanking knows no limitations. I would love a tawse, though. 

• Like 1

I like or don't like as the case may be what I see as a classic British trio of hand, slipper and cane. Also hairbrushes, straps and paddles.

10 minutes ago, ukspanko said:

I like or don't like as the case may be what I see as a classic British trio of hand, slipper and cane. Also hairbrushes, straps and paddles.

The new holy trinity? 

Can I ask why the slipper appeals? Not judging, I am genuinely curious.

8 minutes ago, rubyredd said:

Can I ask why the slipper appeals? Not judging, I am genuinely curious.

I think for me it's due to the fact that growing up it was the first implement that if I had been more than handspanked once probably would have been used. It's a bit of a generic term really as it can cover everything from a light but stingy carpet slipper to a heavy rubber soled plimsole. Although she never used it my Mum sometimes threatened me with a yellow plastic sandal. It just has a certain mystique for me I guess. 

• Thanks 1

Also from my experience of self-spanking with a carpet slipper it makes a great noise. It was also my first adult spanking implement - in my case a gents slipper wielded by a small but fierce Finnish lady :) I miss her.

• Like 1

I am caned. It is for discipline purposes and I cannot say that I like the cane or prefer it in any way. It stings.

But it is at least familiar, so when I am caned it somehow feels 'right'.

I suppose it resonates with my teenage years.

9 hours ago, Ms.Mary said:

I prefer 7s8ng those that sting and those that will get the sit spots real well. The sit spots being sore helps the ee remember the s0anking for a couple of days.

OK on giving application to the sit spots  and the lasting effect.  

Thank you for your comments .  :) 

It's been ages for me, however the belt and strap were my favorites, especially when it started with a good warm-up over my clothes.

Least favorites were wooden spoon and wooden paddle. 

• Like 1