Spanking Needs Forums

I’m looking for a mentor. But when I say mentor, I just mean someone to talk to and process things with. I currently have a situation in my life that has similarities to bdsm and I just need to ask questions about it. I’m definitely a brat and the mentor needs to be prepared for that. I’m working on further grasping the concept of submission. Right now it’s just pissing be me the fuck off.

Hello young lady.  

I am an experienced disciplinarian and I am willing to answer your questions and help you in your search.

Kind regards; Óðinn

• 2 weeks later...

22 is a very young age for discovering everything about yourself.   At 22, I was going to college and not much else.   It can take a long time to discover your real self.   At 22, I had NO idea of my spanking fetish and would have been totally embarrassed to even discuss it with anyone I knew of didn't know.  Feel free to ask me anything you would like.

maelstr0m

(spanko, likes F/M primarily and also M/F)

On 11/8/2020 at 4:47 PM, Cavsalltheway23 said:

Indeed Mike Baxters daughter are brats and I am sure it would get quite a few views lol.

On 2/8/2021 at 9:28 PM, Hurtbottom said:

I’m looking for a mentor. But when I say mentor, I just mean someone to talk to and process things with. I currently have a situation in my life that has similarities to bdsm and I just need to ask questions about it. I’m definitely a brat and the mentor needs to be prepared for that. I’m working on further grasping the concept of submission. Right now it’s just pissing be me the fuck off.