Spanking Needs Forums

Age Differences

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have always thought that spanking transcends age and I have spanked women in their 20's and their 60's. Of course, I spank for multiple reasons including just for fun. If there is a disciplinary ele

This topic started with the issue where people were refusing to chat based on age.  We all may have preferences when it comes to the actual spanking that was not the original issue.  I think we can al

I tend to gravitate to gentleman older than myself, but I think mainly because I have interacted with younger men (not IRL - only online) who didn't seem very emotionally mature. Experience also count

Posted Images

I’ve always viewed age as just a number. I tend to judge people individually. If someone says hi to me in chat I find it only polite to respond and say hi even if to say now is not a good time I’m sorry. However, I would be lying to say that I haven’t gotten rude with anyone in chat, cos I’m sure there are a few. However I’m positive it wasn’t right off the bat or due to age, I promise 🤣Lol

• Like 2

Age makes no difference to me, so long as the partner in question is a consenting adult. Most of my friends are older than me, some of them almost twice my age. But sometimes I connect with folks my own age, and with younger people, too. I've always gravitated to "old souls." The mind and spirit on the inside are far more valuable to me than the age of someone's body. So truly, I can administer a spanking to a man of any age, from 21 to a senior, as long as he's healthy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 2/7/2021 at 4:10 PM, Ispank4pleasure said:

If you are in your 30’s and are talking to a teen about music, I doubt that you would have much in common. The teen would think that you are old and you would think the teen lacks life’s experiences. Had you talked maybe you would appreciate what is going on in music and they might get some insight into their future. When you look at one age group and assume that they are all alike that is a mistake just as you are not like everyone your age. We can all learn something from each other. That does not mean you should be subject to unwanted comments or behavior. But that has nothing to do with age. 

I love sharing my experiences of music with both younger and older people. I feel blessed at my age ( getting into late 40s now ) that I heard so much great music growing up and love expanding my knowledge today. Being open about music and discovering new things is an utter joy.

• Thanks 1

My preference is 10 years either direction from my age (41 right now) when seeking out a play partner.  However, it is not a hard cutoff.  If a woman is a consenting adult, into spanking, into it in a way that I like (more disciplinary vs erotic), and also has a personality that works well with mine, I will definitely consider spanking her, especially from a casual standpoint.  I feel that true spankos are few and far between, so though I have my preferences, I also cannot dismiss someone outright due to their age. The more serious the relationship, the more all factors play into it, age included. Now personality clashes?  Nope.  I don't want to waste my time on someone I can't stand just for a few "jollies," which wouldn't be all that jolly if I can't stand them!  🙂

Of course I very rarely make the first move, and when I do, it's usually toward someone within my age range.

• Like 2

As a switch, I have to admit that I generally prefer spankers my age or older, and spankees my age or younger. There is something about the disciplinary dynamic that seems enhanced when the spanker is older than the spankee. But it's definitely not a firm requirement for me.

Most of the spankos I have interacted with have been within 10 years of my age. I did have a short relationship (both spanking and sex) with a woman 30 years my junior (19-49) who approached me and very much instigated that relationship. It was great for both of us ... for a month. Then she moved on, which was no great surprise.

tony

• Like 1

This topic started with the issue where people were refusing to chat based on age.  We all may have preferences when it comes to the actual spanking that was not the original issue.  I think we can all benefit from an exchange of ideas regardless of age.

• Like 5

I'm 44 and prefer ERs around my own age. This is not a hard and fast rule--it somewhat depends on his demeanor and personality--but in general, no more than 5-6 years younger or 10-12 years older.

**Unless you're Sam Elliot.  Sam, if you're out there, I don't mean you. 😄**

Age preferences aren't personal, they're just preferences. If a 25 or 30 year old wasn't interest in meeting up based on my age, I wouldn't be insulted. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

And, I just realized this was about refusing to chat with someone based on age.

There are no age or gender barriers for me there. I'll chat with anyone as long as I feel comfortable with the subject matter. :)

• Like 3
7 hours ago, justbecause said:

And, I just realized this was about refusing to chat with someone based on age.

There are no age or gender barriers for me there. I'll chat with anyone as long as I feel comfortable with the subject matter. :)

It is about both topics... I like that there has been more discussion about preferences.

I never encountered this age-gap thing until I came to SN.

It seemed to be natural (and common) for a younger woman to not only be comfortable with, but prefer, a somewhat older male spanker. I had always presumed that was for the paternal model. Which would have a natural disciplinary tone to it.

Perhaps in real life it’s easier to triage sexual predators than it is on line. I don’t know.

I have had people flip out on me regarding age difference. Not even when I have initiated contact. A couple of women initiated contact than the flipped when I told them my age. Which was in my profile, had they read it.

Personally— I don’t care much in my own life.

If the spanking is in an intimate relationship, then ages should be appropriate. Late 30’s or early 40’s to 60’s given my age.

Outside of that, as a spanker, I have no preference. As a spankee, I dunno. I suppose my age or older is more natural, but I can see a younger spanker...  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I actually prefer quite older disciplinarians. "Parental figures", I guess, and also "judicial figures" or no-nonsense seasoned Sadists. I don't really imagine myself punished by people my age.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do you have an age gap preference?

Absolutely not. It is about helping someone. 

Is age a hard limit or does it depend on the person?

Absolutely not. It is about helping someone. 

Does it depend on the role (EE / ER / switch)?

Not

• Thanks 1

On the age discrimination issue, I would tell you that I have definitely experienced that...But you know I never thought I would be 66. I don't feel differently and in some ways I am better the the 30 year old version of myself. I certainly know more than I used to, and I have a lot more self control as well. I prefer to think that maturity may be a trait to consider and one may find that in an older person. So I hope those of you who eliminate the "older guy" at first glance may reconsider next time.

From personal experience, I think the partners (all female) have been about half and half age wise. I don't think anyone was under forty and one was close to 80. Whatever the age we were on the same page about what we were looking for and when we actually met, it seemed to work out, mostly die to the pre discussion we had beforehand. One might compare this difference to height or weight or looks. I have found that the major reason these folks and I noticed each other in the first place is the most important reason and superseded everything else. I cannot be accused of being a spanking snob. I always appreciate a sincere and honest offer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I very much like the idea of being spanked by a woman older than I.    It wasn't long ago when I spoke with a woman in my Doctor's waiting room about various things.   She was quite outgoing.  She said she was a retired high school teacher from England originally.   She mentioned that she was also the Headmistress responsible for corporal punishment.  (I had not asked her, perhaps she was looking for 'shock' value).   She spoke about a variety of things.  I would have asked her out or for her phone number, until she said she is married.  That would be awkward, although tempting.

qwerty_h994463.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 2/5/2021 at 2:24 PM, rubyredd said:

In chat last night, several older male spankos brought up an issue they have faced about being treated rudely when trying to strike up a chat convo (or messaging someone). Essentially, they were turned down - rather harshly, in some cases - due to age. 

When I was in my early 20s, I wouldn't have met with a Top who was older than 40. I tended to view much older men as slightly predatory (not evil... to be clear). I am in my 40s now, so my upper age limit has moved along somewhat. 

Do you have an age gap preference? Is age a hard limit or does it depend on the person? Does it depend on the role (EE / ER / switch)?

It is not a problem for me because my interest here is simply in forming friendships with likeminded others. I advocate for consensual adult spanking whenever and wherever I can so it is always a pleasure to share experiences and insights. I am a devoted spanked husband as well, so no meetings are sought. I’ll chat with nearly anyone though. I do understand about age appropriate limits. I’ve also seen some unfortunate stuff communicated in the past. For that, I trust the admin folks to handle it their way. No need to be rude, ever.

Thanks and spanks,

Gary 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've never had an issue with this at all, it's who you bound with and not their age that matters. I've heard several horror stories of those who have met ones their age or younger, learning experience matters a great deal.  In life their are several things we can change about ourselves, age is just not one of them. I myself have seen several of all age groups and there was never an issue. We all have our preferences and that fine, some women don't like facial hair, some want taller men/women, others it's an age thing. To be completely honest we are all here looking for what we want. But if you list you prefer petit, thin or athletic women all bets are off. Strange how that works. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There was a young woman ( about 7 years younger than me ) in my counselling skills class last year who had a natural authority about her. She worked as a Nanny and prior to that had been in the army. I reckon she’d make a great spanker. 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Cowboy_Spanks30 said:

To be completely honest we are all here looking for what we want. But if you list you prefer petit, thin or athletic women all bets are off. Strange how that works. 

Why can't you list physical preferences? Do you mean that is too limiting?

For years I always thought that older men were more mature but recently I have learnt that some 20 years have more maturity than guys in their 60's. I'd never go for a 20 yro, however, I don't think i'd dismiss a guy only a few years older now. Maturity really isn't an age concept but more of an individual thing. My eyes have really been opened to this now. I have always preferred older men and would never dismiss some-one just because they are so many years older than me. I judge on the whole package. There are more important things that I look for other than age. Younger guys are not my thing! If you are an older guy and you have all the characteristics that I look for, then know I'm not going to dismiss you😃

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, rubyredd said:

Why can't you list physical preferences? Do you mean that is too limiting?

I have seen guys in their late 60's upwards looking for younger women ( like 20-40 years younger) and specifying that they want fit etc. Like get real...unless they are loaded not going to happen😂 Non-rich old guys should just be grateful that younger women are attracted to them and should concentrate on being the best catch, in personality and how they treat younger women, than specifying unrealistic terms. Old guys... consider yourselves lucky if a younger woman is attracted to you and stop putting unrealistic terms on it. Just my honest opinion on the matter.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, sassylittle said:

I have seen guys in their late 60's upwards looking for younger women ( like 20-40 years younger) and specifying that they want fit etc. Like get real...unless they are loaded not going to happen😂 Non-rich old guys should just be grateful that younger women are attracted to them and should concentrate on being the best catch, in personality and how they treat younger women, than specifying unrealistic terms. Old guys... consider yourselves lucky if a younger woman is attracted to you and stop putting unrealistic terms on it. Just my honest opinion on the matter.

Speaking from experience. Find a lady that is either ER, or EE that believes in accountability, wanting a lifetime relationship that is not just spanking play, able and willing to negotiate and compromise, Plus wants an older feller is near impossible. 

I consider myself lucky if any woman is attracted to me. lol

• Like 2