Ideas for self-directed punishment?

There's plenty of ways to self-spank, if that's what you're looking for.  A medium handled brush, a 15" or 18" ruler (cut a yardstick in half), a lexan paddle, a belt....the list goes on.  See the pattern?  Something that's long enough that you can get a little authority on it, while using/swinging it on your own bottom.

For staying up too late, set yourself a time you are supposed to be in bed and asleep. Keep whatever you choose to use for self-discipline in the bedroom and if you don't make bedtime, when you do go to bed, give yourself the self-spanking you deserve.  Hold yourself to it, otherwise it's not going to work.

Similarly with laziness and procrastination: make a list of to-do's, and if you don't make significant progress on it, down come the panties and out comes the brush and apply it until you feel the heat in your own seat. Review the list when/before you settle in for dinner or relaxing for the evening (watching tv, net surfing, etc).

The tough part is going to be holding yourself to it....after all, you're already asking about laziness and procrastination...those will mess with your ability to hold yourself accountable, in the first place.

Good luck

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
12 minutes ago, naughtylilsis22 said:

How to handle lying, cussing, and how do you handle misbehavior in public?

The punishment should fit the crime so your spanking needs to be where you feel exposed but not in danger that may be ass simple as a spanking near a window. 

Not knowing your situation its hard to be able to prescribe the punishment that suits you best 

2 minutes ago, Tate999 said:

The punishment should fit the crime so your spanking needs to be where you feel exposed but not in danger that may be ass simple as a spanking near a window. 

Not knowing your situation its hard to be able to prescribe the punishment that suits you best 

Thank you for this suggestion. I am in college still living at home with both of my parents. I act out quite a bit when out in public shopping mall, grocery store, and family gatherings. Ive been grounded and been forced to stand in timeout in public was wandering how I could ask if a spanking would be warranted I'm afraid to ask don't know how

1 hour ago, naughtylilsis22 said:

Thank you for this suggestion. I am in college still living at home with both of my parents. I act out quite a bit when out in public shopping mall, grocery store, and family gatherings. Ive been grounded and been forced to stand in timeout in public was wandering how I could ask if a spanking would be warranted I'm afraid to ask don't know how

Do your parents still spank you 

• 1 month later...
On 9/8/2021 at 9:15 AM, naughtylilsis22 said:

luckily no but I think a spanking wud be way better than timeout and grounding 

You are still in the age range where a spanking from your parents would be feasible. It would help if they had spanked you before, at some point growing up. Start a conversation with them, best when they have complained about some of this behaviour. Tell them that you have been  thinking seriously about your behaviour, and are deeply ashamed. Say "it was so much easier back when you were really strict, I knew that if I did those things I'd have trouble sitting". Let them know that you are very afraid of spankings, so maybe that might work now to keep you on track. The awkwardness and embarrassment in starting this conversation will only last a few minutes and may show big results.

Now if your parents have never spanked you before, then a somewhat different approach would be needed. Chat with me if you want to problem-solve that.