Jump to content
Spanking Needs Forums

Does your star sign determine your spanking role?


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, JonnyLongshanks said:

Gemini, and I like to play both sides, but with no one else to play with, I take on both roles as a selfie, both ee and er...

And for those into astrology I'm also a bucket.

What's your handle planet?

Link to post
15 hours ago, Bramblewine said:

What's your handle planet?


Apologies are in order. It's over 40 years ago since I constructed my birthchart, I couldn't remember what my handle planet was and I couldn't find my birthchart. So I used an online birth chart generator and I don't have a bucket chart at all. All the planets are within 210 degrees. It is my partners chart that has a bucket distribution, her handle planet is Saturn. 
I'll have another look for my old birthchart to compare it with the online one, I wonder how many other mistakes made.
And there ends my smartass to fool transformation...  

Link to post
6 hours ago, JonnyLongshanks said:


Apologies are in order. It's over 40 years ago since I constructed my birthchart, I couldn't remember what my handle planet was and I couldn't find my birthchart. So I used an online birth chart generator and I don't have a bucket chart at all. All the planets are within 210 degrees. It is my partners chart that has a bucket distribution, her handle planet is Saturn. 
I'll have another look for my old birthchart to compare it with the online one, I wonder how many other mistakes made.
And there ends my smartass to fool transformation...  

I was curious about that because I now have a theory that Jupiter is somehow prominent in spankos' birth charts. If you really did have a bucket chart and Jupiter were the handle planet, it would be all too neat. But, it rarely is that neat.

It does look to me like, based on the age and sun sign combinations I'm seeing in this thread, Jupiter/sun sextiles, trines, and conjunctions, at least by sign, are very common for us. Ee, Er, or switch, it doesn't matter, but those connections seem to be showing up more often than not. Where it doesn't show up, I still suspect there's a Jupiter connection, just not where sun sign would reveal it.

Link to post
On 2/6/2021 at 5:48 PM, Bramblewine said:

I was curious about that because I now have a theory that Jupiter is somehow prominent in spankos' birth charts. If you really did have a bucket chart and Jupiter were the handle planet, it would be all too neat. But, it rarely is that neat.

It does look to me like, based on the age and sun sign combinations I'm seeing in this thread, Jupiter/sun sextiles, trines, and conjunctions, at least by sign, are very common for us. Ee, Er, or switch, it doesn't matter, but those connections seem to be showing up more often than not. Where it doesn't show up, I still suspect there's a Jupiter connection, just not where sun sign would reveal it.

You've piqued my curiosity, and I've spent quite a few hours this week reading up and studying my chart.
Jupiter in my chart is pretty much on it's own, only one aspect and that's a trine with Venus, it's a weak trine too. Mars and Venus are conjunct (3 degrees) but Mars is out of range for a trine with Jupiter.

Looking at my chart and the interpretations from the online site cafeastrology.com there is one aspect which could be an indicator to a spanko inclination. I have Mars (and Venus) square with Neptune. So although Mars isn't trine Jupiter, it's conjunction with Venus modulates the Venus Jupiter trine, and similarly both being square with Neptune affects the Jupiter trine. Jupiter and Neptune both in Scorpio, and Mars and Venus in Leo, according to traditional charts. Most interpretations suggest the square between Mars and Neptune to be a troublesome combination ... hehe...

There are so many variables when taking into account the planets (inc moon and sun), the signs, the houses, the ascendant, midheaven, the nodes, part of fortune, that just about any human trait can be reflected upon. For me this makes interpretation so so difficult and interesting. Constructing a chart is relatively easy, it's the interpretation I find difficult. It's a good tool for reflection though.

Studying my chart again I do have a bucket shape, and like my partner, Saturn is the handle. The chart I looked at previously  (astro-charts.com) had greater detail including Chiron, and the northern and southern nodes, part of fortune, and with all the aspect lines I got a little befuddled by it. Saturn is in Capricorn and the XI house.

I did find my old chart, scribbled on the back cover of an astrology book. I'm surprised how accurate it is compared to the online charts, I always doubted it's accuracy as it was constructed using a shortened ephemeris, with quite a bit of guesstimation involved.

I'm not sure why Astrology interests me, you're more likely to find me gazing through a telescope these days,  but I do like Greek and Roman mythology. I have my old school spanko Latin teacher to thank for that.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Well, we're always free to interpret "troublesome" combinations in a positive way... :)

Astrology and astronomy were the same thing for most of human existence. One would think that being interested in one would naturally go with being interested in the other.

You're spelling out the point I was trying to make: there are way too many variables to boil it down to just one thing, like sun sign.

  • Like 1
Link to post

""Well, we're always free to interpret "troublesome" combinations in a positive way... :)""

Exactly... 😊

The good thing today is that free natal charts are at the fingertips, no more ploughing through tables, and head scratching calculations, just plug in place date and time, and there's chart with one interpretation, which is probably not the only one. All good fun.

 

Link to post

No because that's like asking if the leprechauns at the bottom of the well guide my investment decisions.  One time they gave me 2 out of the 6 winning Lotto numbers though.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
15 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

No because that's like asking if the leprechauns at the bottom of the well guide my investment decisions.  One time they gave me 2 out of the 6 winning Lotto numbers though.  

Hey, your leprechauns got 1/3 of the way there! 

But you know what the real problem is? Leprechauns are still on the gold standard. They don't understand modern finance. 

If you were investing in pots of gold at the end of the rainbow, leprechaunology would be a reliable resource. :lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...