Spanking Needs Forums

Question to put out there. Due to obviously covid, having an ER in person sessions are hard. I’ve tried so self spanking w mentoring but I don’t feel as those it gets the job done like a traditional spanking would. Thoughts suggestions to help with the self spanking. 

Wooden bath brushes work well, due to the long handle. If it is a heavy solid wood, you do not even have to swing your arm very hard since gravity will do a lot of the work for you.  Position can be important in strength of your swing, I do it in a standing position but bending over a bed or similar might work. Some folks seem to have luck with a laying down position but then you have to shift your body to get each side. Especially with lighter implement you can get a better swat with a short swing and a good flick of the wrist right before impact, a long swing will tire your arm out faster.

If you have questions feel free to reply here, or IM if you prefer.

12 hours ago, Belle1241 said:

Question to put out there. Due to obviously covid, having an ER in person sessions are hard. I’ve tried so self spanking w mentoring but I don’t feel as those it gets the job done like a traditional spanking would. Thoughts suggestions to help with the self spanking. 

Thank you!  Same problem here.  Yes, suggestions, please!!! 

Something I find can help with self-spanking is imagining that a particular significant authority figure is doing the spanking. I also find having a set time and place for it works well.