Spanking Needs Forums

Hello all,
I have been into the M/s, D/s, and  Disciplinarian lifestyle for about 8 years now. There are several types of dynamics that I like to engage in but since we are on the spanking site, I will talk about how my Discipline and mentorship helps my partners. I have some life coaching experience too and I use some of my leadership skills in Disciplining my partners constructively.  I have helped straighten out some partners with Discipline and Scolding. 
I enjoy providing structure and deciding ways in which my partner can live their life and turn out to be happier on the other end. My structure, rules, and discipline and accountability have helped them go deeper into their submission if required and also achieve some vanilla goals of life, as a by-product. Some examples of the by products are: Had one partner successfully go through university, My structure and Dominance has helped a partner to successfully go through the daunting job search period with significantly less stress and more applications and cover letters, I have helped a partner lose 40 lbs and get to a healthier weight, On occasions, less decision making on their part has also helped them remain relatively stress free while progressing through life, I have provided much needed peace of mind and a safe space to submit, to a partner who was a scientist and a boss at her job, helped someone build good financial habits to spend responsibly and save money, I have also provided peace of mind by managing and structuring their work life to a partner who would often get stressed and overwhelmed by their job, etc.

I feel great joy in seeing and guiding my partner's progress. It's probably the same kind of joy that Michelangelo might have felt after finishing his David.
Hence I am l
ooking for a mentee that needs guidance and discipline in life or a spankee that wants to release stress. It can be for serious reasons or just a know-your-place session to help you let go of ego to feel free and peaceful.

Thanks,

Krrish

37 minutes ago, Drooaygah said:

Not looking for a mentor in any way, but I did want to say hi to a fellow Bay Area person!

Hello there! Its nice to see a local here.

I'm in Los Angeles, but howdy to a fellow Californio!  I have this feeling that the number of California spankos is equal to the entire rest of the country.  In my unbiased opinion.  :P

32 minutes ago, Rand E said:

I'm in Los Angeles, but howdy to a fellow Californio!  I have this feeling that the number of California spankos is equal to the entire rest of the country.  In my unbiased opinion.  :P

California is huge tho. I wish they were all together in one location. Most seem to be all spread out.

22 hours ago, Krrish said:

California is huge tho. I wish they were all together in one location. Most seem to be all spread out.

Before COVID, I used to drive to the Bay Area all the time.  I have clients up there.  It's not that far.  New York, now, that's far.

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2021 at 7:25 PM, Rand E said:

RandE I've lamented on this topic to you before, but I am really surprised at how 'non-existent' the spanko scene appears to be here in So CA.. especially LA. Maybe its CV-related, or that I just may not be traversing in the right circles, but I've been on this site and others for a few years and its been almost nil in terms of finding female spankees or spankers (I'm a 'switch' with zero spankee experience!) to chat with...  let alone meet for a coffee.   heeeeeelllloooo  out there!!!  :)

• Like 1