Spanking Needs Forums

Rectal temperature

One of my ee's had admitted to me that she wanted me to take her rectal temperature during her discipline sessions once I told her I am in the medical field...

Is this a common wish for you?  It had never occurred to me until she mentioned it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I actually prefer taking my temperature rectally. Holding a thermometer under my tongue is difficult, and I feel silly with the other kinds of thermometers. Plus it plays into my other kink.

Maybe not wholly common... but anal play is certainly not uncommon with spankos. I enjoy it. However, I don't think I have had my temp taken during a scene. If my partner wanted to do that, I would be fine with it.

• Thanks 1

This can be fun during spanking role-play and I have had my temperature taken and taken the temperature of a couple of ladies. But not during true punishment.

• Like 1

I have never had a Dom who bought up that he was interested in this. It's not something that I am interested in but I wouldn't class it as a hard limit either. The only time I could see myself agreeing to this, is if a Daddy fit every single other need I had but this was something that was also important to him so it wouldn't be a complete deal breaker to me. Not something that I'm actually looking for but I would compromise if I found a Daddy who is perfect in every other respect. Compromise in any relationship is important and if it's not something that is a hard limit then I wouldn't be completely opposed.

• Like 1

Many types of rectal play are sometimes used to enhance spanking activities.  Such play could range from the simplest taking of the person's temperature with a rectal thermometer,  to giving them enemas,  or inserting things like ginger root which can be quite unpleasant, or butt plugs of various sizes which can range from mild to extreme discomfort. 

Some find rectal play to be quite sexual, others don't see it that way at all. It can certainly be a legitimate punishment enhancement without being sexual. 

Some spankers choose to use rectal play to humiliate spankees who give permission for that sort of thing to be done to them. 

The intent really needs to be discussed and defined in every situation, it is not the same for everyone. 

• Like 2

Rectal play isn't a thing for me. That said, I wouldn't necessarily object to having my rectal temperature taken, but it wouldn't be an enhancement. It would just be a meh, whatever.

If I have any reason to take my temperature for real, I prefer the usual methods, not rectal.

Oh...I thought it was mostly done in Asian girls and maybe it was along with ginger but it seems like it is universal. Also anything kind of cold when I wont calm down. I do like it sometimes others uhh... but it is a punishment and it's embarrassing as is intended. 

• Like 1

I am tongue tied. Consequently my parents found it very hard to take my temperature conventionally and my mother used the rectal method until I went away to school at 13. The thermometer had a very round end to avoid injury and would be well lubricated prior to use.

Although it was designed really for under-fives (and therefore slightly infantilising), it was actually much more comfortable than squeezing this foreign object under my barely mobile tongue....so I preferred it(!) 

It was carried out in traditional spanking positions: as a child over her lap and as an adolescent over the bed. But in no way was it stimulating for me....just neutral.

When I went off to boarding school, on discovering I was tongue tied the staff took my temperature using the armpit..... phew!

I remember one school holiday (I was 14 or 15) I felt unwell and my mother resorted to the 'juvenile method'.

• 1 month later...

I've never had my temperature taken rectally but have been figged and had nettles rubbed into my anus, very stimulating during a spanking as well as embarrassing.

• 2 months later...

I once dated a divorced woman in her early 40's when I was in my mid-30's, and the first time I ever spanked her (she was not really a spanko) was for a 'funishment' spanking as she had complained that she had skipped work that day for not feeling well. The real story I knew though, was that she was just hung over from the prior night, and I was able to coax her into getting the spanking she deserved for doing that. It was very fun for me, and especially exciting, since even though she didn't really resist being spanked (a few words of protest... "c'mon.. you're not really going to spank me"), I could tell she was quite embarrassed to be spanked at her age, and by a man several years younger than her. I was able to take our excitement (and her embarrassment) to an entire different level though, when I saw her digital thermometer by the bedside table (while spanking her), and telling this naughty young girl, that I would take her temperature rectally and see if she was running a fever. Aside from a whimper of a 'noooo' and a little groan when I used my saliva to ease it in, she didnt resist. After the spanking and temp-taking her facial cheeks were blushing as much as her fanny cheeks were, and the combination of embarrassment and excitement had her in quite a super-charged state!    :)

• Like 1

I have  done anal play as an adult and enjoy making a sub take something in their bottom. It certainly adds embarsment and humiliation.

I also had a Domme in my life who was really into ginger figging. She would peel and store the ginger for a week prior to use which makes it the most potent.

Seeing this here  brought back memories of playing doctor with a neighborhood girl which involved spanking and temperature taking.