Question for spankers

Hi everyone,

My wife is a great spanker, but sometimes gets very sore and will stay that way for a few days after spanking me.

I was wondering if there are any techniques or implements that you could recommend to a spanker that would leave a lot of marks and pain for a spankee, but be relatively easy for the spanker to use. Or any spanking techniques or positions to put me to get that still very hard and extremely painful outcome but less strain on her?

So far our collection of implements includes a wooden spoon, a heavyish wooden hairbrush, a short leather strap and a belt. She spanks me otk and lying/standing on the armrest of a sofa. I hold a pillow that my face is buried into because she hits hard and I yell out.

What would be some recommendations? She said she thinks canes look light and that they would be easy to swing. 

do any spankers have experience with this?

1 hour ago, redzonedefense_F said:

Canes and switches can be light.  Anything made of delrin is very light.  Also, consider a Loopy Johnny.  Light with a harsh bite.  Doing a position like diaper or anything that has you at a more acute angle/more stretched is going to be more intense.  Good luck!

Thank you, @redzonedefense_F. We looked at some paddles and canes on Caneiac, though they’re wooden. She wants to start off with a paddle to build up practice before moving on to the cane. Are there any ones that would be recommended?

I recommended diaper position to her, but she is worried she may hit the genitals. It would also be hard to do with me holding the pillow to have my face buried in.

Would there be other positions you could recommend that would have me at a more bent angle and being able to have my face in the pillow? Thanks so much!

One big trick when it comes to paddling is to use a heavier paddle. Women often can't swing hard enough with lightweight paddles without having to apply extra force, thereby wearing themselves out. A paddle that packs a wallop requires a lot less muscular tension to land it, as weight and gravity are on the spanker's side. A simple small breadboard can be very effective, as they're typically thick and weighty for their size. I see these in thrift stores on a pretty regular basis for just a couple bucks. 

Another tip is to buy a bath brush with a flat wooden head on the back side of the bristles. Bath brushes require little effort to swing because the long handle gives them great leverage, and they can really sting. They're usually pretty inexpensive, too. Make sure the edges are rounded and that the surface is smooth. A little sandpaper, if needed, can buff the texture to right where you want it. 

Your wife may want to do some exercises to build up her shoulders, arms, and wrists. I keep a silicone hand exerciser on the table beside the couch and play with it whenever I'm watching TV. It's an easy way to strengthen one's grip and forearm. Getting her muscles in shape will make spanking you a lot easier on her.  :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I've never had anyone complain about my not spanking them hard enough (I usually use a hairbrush, but have a wide array of paddles). But I once had someone who, try as she might, just couldn't make me feel it.  Then we tried me over a wedge instead of over her knee (and I LOVE OTK from both positions). Made a HUGE difference.

It that doesn't work, you might try rubber... I have a "Turro Terror", a heavy rubber paddle in the shape of the classic Spencer, which is almost unbearable when used gently.  And, of course, there's the Jokari!

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Keith Lemontree said:

I've never had anyone complain about my not spanking them hard enough (I usually use a hairbrush, but have a wide array of paddles). But I once had someone who, try as she might, just couldn't make me feel it.  Then we tried me over a wedge instead of over her knee (and I LOVE OTK from both positions). Made a HUGE difference.

It that doesn't work, you might try rubber... I have a "Turro Terror", a heavy rubber paddle in the shape of the classic Spencer, which is almost unbearable when used gently.  And, of course, there's the Jokari!

Hi Keith, can you please explain what a wedge is? Sorry I haven’t heard of this before. 

You bet @StevenSampson.  There's a company called Liberator which sells all sorts of accessories.  They let amorous couples achieve positions they didn't even know possible.  The Wedge gets one's face down and butt up.  While there are, of course, many things that can be done to a person once he or she is in this position, it can provide a LOT more leverage than over the knee and let the same force which would have delivered a wimpy paddling deliver a sizzling one.  Sex Wedge Ramp Combo | Bondage Sex Furniture | Liberator

• 2 months later...
On 1/19/2021 at 7:15 PM, StevenSampson said:

Hi everyone,

My wife is a great spanker, but sometimes gets very sore and will stay that way for a few days after spanking me.

I was wondering if there are any techniques or implements that you could recommend to a spanker that would leave a lot of marks and pain for a spankee, but be relatively easy for the spanker to use. Or any spanking techniques or positions to put me to get that still very hard and extremely painful outcome but less strain on her?

So far our collection of implements includes a wooden spoon, a heavyish wooden hairbrush, a short leather strap and a belt. She spanks me otk and lying/standing on the armrest of a sofa. I hold a pillow that my face is buried into because she hits hard and I yell out.

What would be some recommendations? She said she thinks canes look light and that they would be easy to swing. 

do any spankers have experience with this?

Lighter stinger implements after applying tripple moisturizing lotion before it starts. The flat part of the handle of the handle of a bamboo backscatcher is very painful. It smack both cheeks simultaneously. Bamboo until you bohoo, OTK, no warm up, instantaneously maximum intensity: fast and furious from the very first whack.

• Like 1