Spanking Needs Forums

one of my longtimefriends invited me over to his office...

this time i had to wear a nice black skirt, high heels, stockings and a nice whit shirt...

i had to come over his table and bend over... he pushed my skirt up 

and started to feel me between my legs... i was already wet and than he startet to spank my ass...

what is the big turn on for you - to invite someone to your office and spank in the office.?

• Like 4

Letting her know early in the day she is to report to my office at the end of the day for a spanking. Having her think about it all day long while at her desk knowing in a few hours she will be bent over mine

• Like 3

I am EXTREMELY lucky to work in an office where I am by myself a lot of the time.  It's THRILLING to get a spanking in the office and love every second of it.  Now just to find someone who can do it regularly.  😉

• Like 4

I knew a woman who was frequently spanked in her office, over a period of many years.  She was a manager, with her own private office.  Most of her spankings were right after working hours, although she told me of instances where it happened during the day.  More than a few of those spankings were given by a couple of her co workers who she had carefully selected to play.  I never got to participate because of the distance, but she would often message me afterwards and shared photos which made it quite clear this was real. 

I think it's very risky and for that reason alone many people would find it even more appealing.  

On 1/20/2021 at 10:32 AM, RedBottoms said:

Letting her know early in the day she is to report to my office at the end of the day for a spanking. Having her think about it all day long while at her desk knowing in a few hours she will be bent over mine

Yes! 

I caned my partner in my office on the weekend, with the door closed and after checking no one else was on my floor. It certainly does that extra frisson of excitement, baring her bottom in a professional environment!

On 1/20/2021 at 10:36 AM, Naughtyboy50 said:

One of my great fantasies is to have a strong, strict  women at the office who spanks me over her knee with a hairbrush and provides a stern scolding 

Wish I could offer this service.... :D

Those of you who've actually done this-- wow! I haven't worked that many office jobs, and certainly none with this kind of excitement. Can you imagine two spankos working in the same office? :rolleyes:

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Those of you who've actually done this-- wow! I haven't worked that many office jobs, and certainly none with this kind of excitement. Can you imagine two spankos working in the same office? :rolleyes:

I imagine it all the time. 😁

• Haha 1

As I have said in another forum on this site very similar to this one, giving a spanking in the office  is a fantasy of elaborate delight.  I guess some people have actually realized it, and I can only extend my compliments and repress my envy.

On 1/24/2021 at 10:06 PM, Chawsee said:

@chawsee, I suspect a trip over your knee would be heavenly in any setting 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Naughtyboy50 said:

@chawsee, I suspect a trip over your knee would be heavenly in any setting 

Aww, thank you, Naughtyboy. 

13 hours ago, Mulege77 said:

Even if it was just rp, I would enjoy an office setting spanking.  Boss/secretary (or subordinate) would be exciting.

Mulege, I've always liked your avatar photo. Your kitten is adorable!

On 1/24/2021 at 12:41 PM, StrictGent said:

I caned my partner in my office on the weekend, with the door closed and after checking no one else was on my floor. It certainly does that extra frisson of excitement, baring her bottom in a professional environment!

So you've done this? Whoa! Now that's a noteworthy adventure! :D Was there a concern that someone would appear on your floor during this session, after you'd confirmed that no one else was around?

2 hours ago, Chawsee said:

So you've done this? Whoa! Now that's a noteworthy adventure! :D Was there a concern that someone would appear on your floor during this session, after you'd confirmed that no one else was around?

It was definitely a possibility, but my office door was closed, locked, and quite well sound proofed!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Mulege, I've always liked your avatar photo. Your kitten is adorable!

Why, thank you.  Wish I could say it was actually my kitten, it's Bubbles', one of his many in his shed in Trailer Park Boys.  The three things we share in common are: We are both Canadian, we both wear glasses and we both like cats, obviously.  :D

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mulege77 said:

Why, thank you.  Wish I could say it was actually my kitten, it's Bubbles', one of his many in his shed in Trailer Park Boys.  The three things we share in common are: We are both Canadian, we both wear glasses and we both like cats, obviously.  :D

Pretty cool. ...And you men who like cats rate highly in my book. ;)

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 12:13 PM, spnkmybottompnk said:

I am EXTREMELY lucky to work in an office where I am by myself a lot of the time.  It's THRILLING to get a spanking in the office and love every second of it.  Now just to find someone who can do it regularly.  😉

I like the way you think. 

A few years ago when there was an argument at my place of work between two male staff that nearly came to blows a female colleague stopped if not saying “If I was your mother I’d smack your backsides and send you both to bed”...😂