Spanking Needs Forums

Boyfriend tried

8 minutes ago, Ms.Mary said:

My boyftiend tried to register but got a message that he wasn' allowed to reg8ster. What would cause this to happen?

Odd. Can you PM me his username? It's possible it got mistaken as spam.ย 

9 minutes ago, Ms.Mary said:

My boyftiend tried to register but got a message that he wasn' allowed to reg8ster. What would cause this to happen?

Congratulations on the boyfriend- hope he doesn't give you any trouble๐Ÿ˜›

• Haha 1

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜.....yeah, ok.ย 

Screenshot_20210116-191825_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Haha 1

@michgal.kย I tried to sell her FF, as a slave, for some cookies but she wasn't interested. Handling him would make her the ultimate brat tamer... tried to sell her the positives... like how she'd developย very muscular arms; how he'd starve off old age etc but she wasn't buying it๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, michgal.k said:

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜.....yeah, ok.ย 

Screenshot_20210116-191825_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Yes Ma'am

4 hours ago, michgal.k said:

Suck up! Turn in your brat card!

Hehe...ย  I try to be a good boy. Who wants Momma too be bare and put over keep dangling...ย  ย ๐Ÿคช

11 minutes ago, DisobedientMIboy32 said:

Prove it ๐Ÿคช

LOL... I'd be careful if I wereย you. I wouldn't challenge her, I hear she's very persuasive with a paddle. You are playing with fire and gonna get yourself burnt if you are not careful. Some of these female Dommes are more formidable than their male counterparts and will take that challenge head on. Just a suggestion๐Ÿ˜‚

17 hours ago, sassylittle said:

@michgal.kย I tried to sell her FF, as a slave, for some cookies but she wasn't interested. Handling him would make her the ultimate brat tamer... tried to sell her the positives... like how she'd developย very muscular arms; how he'd starve off old age etc but she wasn't buying it๐Ÿ˜‚

I'll have you know I am not a brat.ย  I'm just misunderstood is all.ย ๐Ÿ˜‡

Just now, FinallyFree said:

Sure, you are๐Ÿ˜‚ย I bet you wouldn't last a day with Ms.Mary - she'd be like popeye within 5 mins. Just remember to bring my cookies back with ya๐Ÿ˜›

6 minutes ago, FinallyFree said:

She did say she'd make me a whole match of cookies if I went on a little vacation. Watching her beat your ass could be good fun so maybe I'll come with you. Like I'm gullible enough to believeย that only cookies are involved in that vacation๐Ÿ˜›ย Must come across as kinda stupid๐Ÿ˜‚

7 minutes ago, michgal.k said:

Don't believe the cookie line! I never got a single one...cookie that is!

You telling me she's trying to get us there under false pretense? I'm disappointed but thanks for letting me know. Have to try selling FF to some-one else๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1