Spanking Needs Forums

When a very stern talking to is needed. for

When I get a session, a lot of times, it's for discipline. There are things in my life that I really need help with. Laziness, being a smart mouth, and not always being entirely truthful are the big ones. Some lesser ones are pulling jokes, procrastinating, and sometimes not acting my age. When it comes to the big ones, my disciplinarian absolutely lays into me verbally. I mean she REALLY lets me have it and rightfully so. I'm talking tears streaming down my face before my pants have even come down. 

I deserve it. Those are things that I need to correct. I recall one time in particular when my disciplinarian told me "playing jokes? Really? How old are you?? My goodness! You are older than me, and you think that that's funny? What do I need to do? Start removing privaleges? Start GROUNDING you??" And that's for one of my lesser issues. When it's a big one....that's on another level.

Now sometimes, my spanker and I do a roleplay, where we play out a scenario and I'm spanked soundly. But when it's a discipline session where I am punished for real life things that I have done, she's really setting me straight. I get emotional in the discipline sessions because I feel like I've greatly disappointed her with my real life offenses and I have. Afterwards, she holds me and we talk and she will say "I really came down on you. Are you alright?" And I say "better than alright. Thank you".  

• Like 4

I get what you’re saying, @F/m_Spanking_only, because I need the same thing.  It’s like I need my ego taken to the ground to put me in that right headspace.  The harder the scolding, the better the spanking.  Then afterwards I crave the tenderness and caring again.  

• Like 2

Mm. I’ve never thought about that. “A stern talking to” 🤔 That could probably replace spanking not entirely so but on whole other level. It’s get down to the subject with excuses. Just being straight up. I feel like everyone could benefit from such a thing. 

I didn’t realize it until now, but past memories are flooding in when it comes to such a thing. It’s something to think about especially when it comes to long distance dynamics. There’s only so much texting can do but you hear a genuinely upset , disappointed or fed voice, it touches you.  Wooooow (mind actually blown) thanks 😊 

• Like 1
Just now, ellg99 said:

Mm. I’ve never thought about that. “A stern talking to” 🤔 That could probably replace spanking not entirely so but on whole other level. It’s get down to the subject with excuses. Just being straight up. I feel like everyone could benefit from such a thing. 

I didn’t realize it until now, but past memories are flooding in when it comes to such a thing. It’s something to think about especially when it comes to long distance dynamics. There’s only so much texting can do but you hear a genuinely upset , disappointed or fed voice, it touches you.  Wooooow (mind actually blown) thanks 😊 

Gets*
With no*
Replace you with “to”* (you’ll know where)

fed up*

I tend to separate the two, being the physical corporal discipline vs a stern talking to. There is a verbal warning point to where 'this talk is just about to turn into a very unpleasant little chat for you" 

• Like 1

Sometimes, my disciplinarian will say something like "just...be quiet" after I've given a flimsy excuse for something I've done. When she says for me to be quiet, I know what's next. It's time to go over her knee and when she is administering the spanking, she will say something like "when is this going to sink in? Answer me, or I promise you....I will start over, young man!" Oh when she is spanking me AND laying into me verbally at the same time....it takes the whole experience to another level. 

Yes,a stern talking to gets me there. I know the spanking hurts and I deserve it, but when my wife starts telling me the reasons and why I am in this position, the tears start to build. I accepted this lifestyle to better myself, so a little solding and a lot of internal acceptance form my punishment helps. A good telling off makes me think. A good spanking says I did something wrong and I'm paying for it. Together they make a real punishment.

On 1/12/2021 at 12:38 AM, F/m_Spanking_only said:

When I get a session, a lot of times, it's for discipline. There are things in my life that I really need help with. Laziness, being a smart mouth, and not always being entirely truthful are the big ones. Some lesser ones are pulling jokes, procrastinating, and sometimes not acting my age. When it comes to the big ones, my disciplinarian absolutely lays into me verbally. I mean she REALLY lets me have it and rightfully so. I'm talking tears streaming down my face before my pants have even come down. 

I deserve it. Those are things that I need to correct. I recall one time in particular when my disciplinarian told me "playing jokes? Really? How old are you?? My goodness! You are older than me, and you think that that's funny? What do I need to do? Start removing privaleges? Start GROUNDING you??" And that's for one of my lesser issues. When it's a big one....that's on another level.

Now sometimes, my spanker and I do a roleplay, where we play out a scenario and I'm spanked soundly. But when it's a discipline session where I am punished for real life things that I have done, she's really setting me straight. I get emotional in the discipline sessions because I feel like I've greatly disappointed her with my real life offenses and I have. Afterwards, she holds me and we talk and she will say "I really came down on you. Are you alright?" And I say "better than alright. Thank you".  

Does it work? My disciplinarian is my wife and we both went through our 5 year plan. I have a real problem with procrastination, she acknowledges that I’m not lazy. I would like this to be tackled through spanking but neither of us have suggested it. I’m looking at life coaching, self help books etc.. to see if these can set me straight. How has spanking helped your procrastination or laziness? Would you recommend it and most of all does it work.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Adek said:

Does it work? My disciplinarian is my wife and we both went through our 5 year plan. I have a real problem with procrastination, she acknowledges that I’m not lazy. I would like this to be tackled through spanking but neither of us have suggested it. I’m looking at life coaching, self help books etc.. to see if these can set me straight. How has spanking helped your procrastination or laziness? Would you recommend it and most of all does it work.

We haven't tackled procrastination exactly, but rather came up with task specific rules on things that i tend to procrastibate or be lazy about.  Bills must be paid on time, and then weekly i must clean litter boxes 2x, one load of laundry wash dry fold and put away, exercise 2x 30 mins, maintain my food.journal daily and accurately, sweep amd vacuum monthly.  This way, it is specifically measurable, and not up to him to arbitrarily decide if waiting until tomorrow is over the top procrastination or not.  It has helped.  I rarely get punished for missing any of these things any more, and really, when I want to be lazy and skip something, i think about having to tell him, the disappointment and the spanking that will follow.    

• Like 1

One of my co-supervisors at work is very good at this in a way that disciplines without belittling people. A few years ago my work performance dipped because of my high caffeine intake and the anxiety it was causing. When I said I would try and cut down she looked at me very sternly and said "Yes I think you'd better !" - but after raising her voice a little she gave me some support and listened to the issues around work I was having at the time. Anyway I have cut down a lot since then.

4 hours ago, Adek said:

Yes, I'd recommend it. Spanking has helped me tremendously with my issues. 

• Like 1

I have never cried from a spanking itself but the talks can bring me to tears. I try to hold it together but I HATE disappointing my “mom”. I get stubborn sometimes and I push buttons or test boundaries, but I don’t want to brat or make her think I’m not taking her mentorship seriously. But I think if you are misbehaving it’s good to recognize that your behavior is unacceptable and feel that sense of sadness and guilt around it. That can definitely encourage change and increase motivation to work harder. 

One thing that I do in life that gets me into trouble with my disciplinarian are making smart comments under by breath. She absolutely lights me up for that. She will say "my goodness.... talking under your breath again? If I was present and I witnessed you doing such a thing, I'd take you somewhere right then and there and paddle you to tears and then have you go find the person to whom you spoke to under your breath and apologize and maybe even tell them what you got for doing it.

Right now, I want to know how many times you have done this since our last session and young man, it had better be accurate. In fact, this entire session will be devoted to dealing with you talking under your breath. Because I WILL get through to you! You WILL learn this lesson, even if every session has to be devoted to it". And by that point, I'm already a crying mess, and this is before the spankings have begun. 

2 minutes ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

Yup, me too.  When it’s from the right person.

I got mine yesterday morning and ended up teary-eyed. 😢

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, rubyredd said:

I got mine yesterday morning and ended up teary-eyed. 😢

Lucky you!  Wish I could say the same.  Had to settle for a long (but really good) talk with my ER last night.  I don’t like the spankings when I’m about to get one, but I sure need them.  Was yours disciplinary? 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

Lucky you!  Wish I could say the same.  Had to settle for a long (but really good) talk with my ER last night.  I don’t like the spankings when I’m about to get one, but I sure need them.  Was yours disciplinary? 

Just a scolding yesterday - so discipline-related. I don't usually get that emotional, but this one was a bit... strident. I definitely need the spankings, too. 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, rubyredd said:

Just a scolding yesterday - so discipline-related. I don't usually get that emotional, but this one was a bit... strident. I definitely need the spankings, too. 

😢 Sorry.  I know what it’s like, as I’ve gotten some pretty stern scoldings too.  More so now, when I’m not getting spankings.

• Like 1
On 1/15/2021 at 3:46 PM, Chicagospankee said:

I have never cried from a spanking itself but the talks can bring me to tears. I try to hold it together but I HATE disappointing my “mom”. I get stubborn sometimes and I push buttons or test boundaries, but I don’t want to brat or make her think I’m not taking her mentorship seriously. But I think if you are misbehaving it’s good to recognize that your behavior is unacceptable and feel that sense of sadness and guilt around it. That can definitely encourage change and increase motivation to work harder. 

Completely agree to this. Crying from the spanking is hard, but being actually scolded by spankers is what gets me, especially if I already feel guilty. I'm not very trusting with new spankers either, so finding people good at finding the balance of scolding/punishment/aftercare is always nice. I've made some bad decisions lately that have had their consequences, so I'm overdue for a good scolding and discipline.