"Send no money now" .....

... is what they used to say in many an old newspaper in the 'small ads' as they were known. Advertisements posted by dubious 'companies', whose sole purpose was to fleece money from the more gullible members of the public.

Giving advice is a mostly fraught experience, as if the recipient understood the advice as it is given, then they wouldn't need the advice. You see the problem, or maybe not.

The reason I am posting this is because of something which I saw, which made it come to mind. This is advice for hetero sexual male spankers, usually of a certain age and more usually, lacking shall we say; well honed social abilities.

When one sees an advertisement for a person purporting to be a young lady between most usually 18-23 yr old, saying how she is looking for an authority figure in her life to spank her because she is struggling (in some manner) and where you live is not important .... Then do not instantly get all hot under the collar and start posting to 'her' .... Because most certainly it is a lie, it is someone out fleece the people who respond.

What those who respond find is that all of sudden after 3 or 4 chats about her needing you to spank her firm bottom ... the 'young girl' (who is most probably a 30yr old male in an African phone operation) is begging for money ... Her rent is due and/or her student loan not appeared, and/or her electric is about to be cut off, plus her PC has blown up and she cannot do her work. Then of course her mother is ill and she needs money for her mothers care ..... How can she think about being spanked at a time like this!!?

Those are all indeed genuinely the excuses/reasons one such 'young lady' tried on who went by the name of poetry majorette, on a now long defunct site ... She ripped off at least  ten guys (we suspected far more),  one of them really quite seriously, before she disappeared in a puff of smoke .... Which is when it all came out. Of course the males involved are too ashamed of their crass stupidity at being suckered in so most stay pretty quiet about it.

My advice is therefore .... Send no money .... not now or indeed, ever ...... Really, do not buy into this ridiculous garbage.

It is a fact that no, as in NO, slinky, kinky 19yr old bombshell of a girl wants some sleazy old bloke in polyester slacks getting near her panties unless it is lucrative ... In reality with these alleged females you will NEVER meet them, quite obviously, because they do not exist 99.999x's out of 98.

Please, such gents, for your own mental health and bank balance .... Do attempt to think with your brains. Give it a try, you might even find it refreshing. 

What purpose does this thread hold? Other than judging other peoples dynamics of people over 18 years old? Also we do not allow money exchanges on SN. If anyone is asking for money on the site it should be reported.

I find this thread very misleading and meant to portray SN in a light in which it isn't. Before you keep making threads warning our community about everything that it is not doing and bringing drama from other sites in on SN, why don't you look over the guidelines first? 

Spanking Services

SN is a free platform for all spanko’s to discuss the topic of adult spanking and make like-minded friends. Charging or requiring a payment or tribute in order to spank or be spanked by another member is not permitted. Selling of spanking videos or phone calls are also not permitted. 

Thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There seems to be very real confusion on social media amongst so many people or maybe it is the ghastly homogenisation of society which it creates. It is both endlessly tiresome, self defeating and ultimately restrictive as much academic research is now concluding.

One would have thought that clearly, the purpose of my thread is an attempt to help some types of vulnerable people, help themselves  ..... People whom in the past I have seen  causing themselves both severe personal and fiscal issues. Because they are somehow unable to grasp when they are being used, manipulated and/or ripped off.

Is that not valid? {Gallic shrug} .....

Let me be plain, I am not creating threads about things which people are 'not doing' on here, they are doing them because they do them on every adult forum  ... Ms 18yr old blond is touting is here on your site, today.  There were already people who clearly didn't see the dangers, replying to 'her'. Then we have Paedophilic sexual abuse openly discussed. That is NOT a conversation which should appear on any adult style site: on that situation your guidelines are deeply mistaken ... Because although Mr Y or Ms X may be allegedly  'exploring their abuse' in a way they which do not find 'sexual' .... There are actually two issues with that:

1) People with paedophilic interests and/or ephebophilia, they do find it extremely arousing ... Such content indeed 'feeds' them and it is low level material most fo them use to maintain their interests  ..... If people would care to read about the psychology and criminality of these people, then they will see what I mean.

2) This 'light weight non sexual exploration'  is a well known method for such people, as in paedophiles and ephebophiles, to network with each other. To make new connections ... Most paedophilic activity is 'in family', as I should hope we all know.

Therefore it is not Mr X going onto the Onion Router to post, "I want to groom your daughters and you can groom mine!!"  ..... No, what Mr X does instead is post under an assumed name and gender "My name is ***** and my step daddy when I was 9 yr old ......" Well, we can all fill in those blanks. But then Mr X closely watches who answers and how they answer. Or, Mr X gets private messages from people who are interested in 'her story' ... Which then turns into networking between these people.

However on this forum it would appear CoL, that you trust when Ms ***** is posting it is about her actual Uncle or actual step father abusing her .. That the person posting is an actual female of say 21yr old and that she is depicting something which actually happened .... Being realistic you have no clue if that posting is either truthful or correct, you are simply assuming. It would appear to me CoL that you are a decent, upstanding, truthful and God fearing (most likely) person.  Like so many, you assume others are much like yourself with similar outlooks and similar 'common sense' values ... The problem with sense, is that it is most definitely not common

Ergo, your forum could easily already be, without your knowledge, a back room meeting place for these people. Now personally I do not find that acceptable because every child that is abused, is another deeply confused and struggling adult whose life has been blighted. People who have issues with childhood abuse, need professional counselling, not to vent openly in public .... It does them no good and create opportunities which no person should want to exist.

The adult BDSM/spanking scene is unfortunately not all 'Jolly hockey sticks', fun and games .... It carries some extremely dark issues within it's walls and it hides some truly dangerous people ... Personally I am not a huge fan of naivety in anyone, but my personal code does not enable me to stand by watching people further damage either themselves or others. 

What you apparently see as negative about my posting, others have already seen as positive and to quote one person from a pm ..... "We need more quality content here. Your writing is excellent and you are already helping people, more than you know."

Then to answer a question which someone upset with me had posed, I have also been told in pm .... "You nailed several traits about ******* in your description above, without even having conversed with *******."

The reality is that I am not a type of person which yourself and any others are used to. Indeed I accept that I talk in a way which is considered 'difficult to access'. Several clinicians and my wife plus our adult children are all of that opinion. This is because I make make connections in my mind which result in huge jumps in the narrative I give out. These are jumps which I wrongly imagine everyone else is making, so I think they understand what I am talking about.

Importantly though in this context  .... * Do I mean any one harm? No.  * Am I trying to upset, troll and/or insult people? No.

Many decades ago I had a mentor whom I worked with closely, he always said "If you want to make a pearl, then you have to have some grit in the shell" .... Am I grit? Probably, in your view CoL Do you want grit? Probably not, few do.

Ultimately I am just trying to at minimum  make it clear what I am about ..... Obviously if you do not find my posting conducive to your peace of mind and your pm box is full of complaints regarding me ..... Then you had better ban me.  It is the obvious and simple answer 🙂

All good fortune to you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
33 minutes ago, HerrBlacktooth said:

Ms 18yr old blond is touting is here on your site, today.  There were already people who clearly didn't see the dangers, replying to 'her'. Then we have Paedophilic sexual abuse openly discussed. That is NOT a conversation which should appear on any adult style site: on that situation your guidelines are deeply mistaken ... Because although Mr Y or Ms X may be allegedly  'exploring their abuse' in a way they which do not find 'sexual' .... There are actually two issues with that:

1) People with paedophilic interests and/or ephebophilia, they do find it extremely arousing ... Such content indeed 'feeds' them and it is low level material most fo them use to maintain their interests  ..... If people would care to read about the psychology and criminality of these people, then they will see what I mean.

2) This 'light weight non sexual exploration'  is a well known method for such people, as in paedophiles and ephebophiles, to network with each other. To make new connections ... Most paedophilic activity is 'in family', as I should hope we all know.

Therefore it is not Mr X going onto the Onion Router to post, "I want to groom your daughters and you can groom mine!!"  ..... No, what Mr X does instead is post under an assumed name and gender "My name is ***** and my step daddy when I was 9 yr old ......" Well, we can all fill in those blanks. But then Mr X closely watches who answers and how they answer. Or, Mr X gets private messages from people who are interested in 'her story' ... Which then turns into networking between these people.

[...]

Ergo, your forum could easily already be, without your knowledge, a back room meeting place for these people. Now personally I do not find that acceptable because every child that is abused, is another deeply confused and struggling adult whose life has been blighted. People who have issues with childhood abuse, need professional counselling, not to vent openly in public .... It does them no good and create opportunities which no person should want to exist.

I definitely agree with parts of this explanation. The amount of discussion here of childhood sexual abuse, childhood spanking, etc. is a little surprising. Those topics are often more restricted in discussion forums.  There was a poster on here a couple of months ago that shared -on a dozen posts - the same "real life" caning story from his childhood - and it was wholly inappropriate for an adult spanking forum.

I also think the initial reminder (to not necessarily trust every poster, never give money) is relevant - though a bit stridently worded. There is a similar reminder to women in another thread...about men posing as women to befriend and trick unwitting prey. 

Maybe it is just the way @HerrBlacktoothshares his comments - the tone mars the message?

• Confused 1

SOME people SHOULD indeed be offering help to others and giving advice.
Others, too full of themselves to even RECOGNIZE the needs of others, should perhaps sit on the sidelines and remain silent.
Hey!  JMHO!

• Like 1

Ah, yikes. See this is the kind of people I was hoping wouldn't exist on this site. I wish you knew my background, or why I even came on here. I wish you knew how freaking nervous I was to post anything, or how much courage that even took. Furthermore, I wish you knew your post was full of assumptions, most of which were inaccurate. I don't know whether to be flattered that you made an entire post based off my thread, or horrified. 

• Like 1

@spankedblonde

If you're addressing HerrMF'ingIdiotBlackTooth  with that post... don't sweat him.  He's the local forum idiot.  He almost drove me off until I realized how inconsequential he really is.  😉

He hands out judgements like Halloween candy.  sigh.....
In truth?  He's entirely clueless.... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
9 hours ago, spankedblonde said:

Ah, yikes. See this is the kind of people I was hoping wouldn't exist on this site. I wish you knew my background, or why I even came on here. I wish you knew how freaking nervous I was to post anything, or how much courage that even took. Furthermore, I wish you knew your post was full of assumptions, most of which were inaccurate. I don't know whether to be flattered that you made an entire post based off my thread, or horrified. 

Pay him no mind- he is a troll who is just doing this shit to antagonise people.

Pity his mentor didn't tell him to get to the point. His last post on this thread was a very long-winded way of saying: " If you don't like what I'm saying; that I bully your members so you get lots of complaints, then go F*** yourself and ban me." 

The majority of people, on here, really aren't like this- I promise😀

• Thanks 3

All that said, we do have people on here who spank for money and make no secret of it.

This bothers me.  Anybody can hand up their shingle and say "I'm a professional disciplinarian."  It's not like there's certification for that.

I also know that people on this site who knowingly approach and pay for these services.

Pretending this doesn't happen is silly.

"we do not allow money exchanges on SN. If anyone is asking for money on the site it should be reported."

Consider this a report.

16 hours ago, rubyredd said:

I definitely agree with parts of this explanation. The amount of discussion here of childhood sexual abuse, childhood spanking, etc. is a little surprising. Those topics are often more restricted in discussion forums.  There was a poster on here a couple of months ago that shared -on a dozen posts - the same "real life" caning story from his childhood - and it was wholly inappropriate for an adult spanking forum.

I also think the initial reminder (to not necessarily trust every poster, never give money) is relevant - though a bit stridently worded. There is a similar reminder to women in another thread...about men posing as women to befriend and trick unwitting prey. 

Maybe it is just the way @HerrBlacktoothshares his comments - the tone mars the message?

We've been monitoring that and removing content that you have stated above. Starting a person thread and trying to figure out your interests and confused because of childhood upbringing is one thing. There are posts that are removed rather if they are real or not; that just shouldn't be shared here publicly, because it was sexual abuse. We look at all the posts from the person reported and deal with it. The above example you posed the content was removed. 

The fact is despite how much separation that some of us have with sex and our spanking needs; there are still sexual/ intimate parts. It kinda makes sense why someone on an adult site with a desire for this type of thing, also have conflicting feelings about it due to past physical, emotional, or sexual abuse (as a child or as an adult). Those things SHOULD be worked out with a therapist. 

I would never shun a survivor and tell them they can not share they are a victim of abuse (I agree a lot of the details don't need to be added). But like it's something you should not have to hide or feel ashamed of. It's part of the healing process; being open and being able to talk about it. SN is unique in the aspect many people on this board have deep bonding relationships with each other. It seems natural on a board that is less judgement and more support that people feel more welcomed to share and get support from others. 

There deffo needs to be a strike balance of the talk; and were it's appropriate; and how it comes across. And your right, @HerrBlacktooth possibly may have a few decent points but his attacks, assumptions and judgment over people, and how they live their lives is not very tasteful. Several of his posts were purposely to bait people, be spiteful, and not in good intend to change peoples minds. They were there to tear people down, not bring them up. So I'm a bit skeptical that this thread is in the very least meant in good faith with that history. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, dmirk said:

All that said, we do have people on here who spank for money and make no secret of it.

This bothers me.  Anybody can hand up their shingle and say "I'm a professional disciplinarian."  It's not like there's certification for that.

I also know that people on this site who knowingly approach and pay for these services.

Pretending this doesn't happen is silly.

"we do not allow money exchanges on SN. If anyone is asking for money on the site it should be reported."

Consider this a report.

If people would actually read the guidelines it's quite a simple process. 

The guidelines were changed in Oct of 2019 (a few months after @Mystery Man and I acquired the site) and have done away with the professional disciplinarian talk, and requiring members for a fee to speak with them or whatever. SN is about community and connections. We don't even run ad's for revenue (admin pays fully); we aren't going to allow members to profit from something we feel strongly shouldn't be made to profit. We do not have anyone currently here doing this. So I don't know why you're making that statement unless there is something that is being done in private? 

A report should go through via private (clicking the PM and hitting "report" of the proof or post; or chat log); or through the Ask The Staff   and create a thread were only you and the staff can see it..... blanket statements saying 'it does happen, consider this a report' with no names (no, we don't want you to name people here); without details; isn't really doing a service to the community, or the staff, who take their time to moderate the site. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
22 minutes ago, DaChief said:

Um, I can still accept free coffee for my "services" and not be in violation of the site rules, right? :unsure:

:) Ha! I think older people all need coffee in order to get up out of bed.... sooo.... that might be Okay.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, dmirk said:

I could name names but won’t.  

We all know who the “pros” are.  

Again, we've given you the platform to anonymously report them. And just making statements like this really isn't helping anyone; or any cause. 

• Thanks 2
1 minute ago, Child of Light said:

:) Ha! I think older people all need coffee in order to get up out of bed.... sooo.... that might be Okay.

Now, now...I've needed coffee to function since I was 15...

It's truly my drug of choice! :coffee:

20 hours ago, spankedblonde said:

Sadly, guys like this exist on all of the sites. I have a morbid fascination with this guy's posts though, not matter which screen name he uses (he has several), because his ability to marry contempt and disdain for others in a way which reinforces his preconceived notion that he's the smartest guy in the room always makes me laugh. Once in a while, he gives me ideas for satirical personal ads which are so bombastic, I actually get replies. :lol:

The good news is that not everyone on this site is like him, and there are some good, decent, and yes, real people here. It's just par for the course that you have to weed through a lot of guys like him to arrive at the quality spankers, and that's a truth on all of these sites. 

It did take a lot of courage to post, and I hope you do connect with a quality spanker. There are a lot of good veterans of this lifestyle on this site, so feel free to bounce any questions off of us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 1/11/2021 at 5:01 PM, HerrBlacktooth said:

There seems to be very real confusion on social media amongst so many people or maybe it is the ghastly homogenisation of society which it creates. It is both endlessly tiresome, self defeating and ultimately restrictive as much academic research is now concluding.

One would have thought that clearly, the purpose of my thread is an attempt to help some types of vulnerable people, help themselves  ..... People whom in the past I have seen  causing themselves both severe personal and fiscal issues. Because they are somehow unable to grasp when they are being used, manipulated and/or ripped off.

Is that not valid? {Gallic shrug} .....

Let me be plain, I am not creating threads about things which people are 'not doing' on here, they are doing them because they do them on every adult forum  ... Ms 18yr old blond is touting is here on your site, today.  There were already people who clearly didn't see the dangers, replying to 'her'. Then we have Paedophilic sexual abuse openly discussed. That is NOT a conversation which should appear on any adult style site: on that situation your guidelines are deeply mistaken ... Because although Mr Y or Ms X may be allegedly  'exploring their abuse' in a way they which do not find 'sexual' .... There are actually two issues with that:

However on this forum it would appear CoL, that you trust when Ms ***** is posting it is about her actual Uncle or actual step father abusing her .. That the person posting is an actual female of say 21yr old and that she is depicting something which actually happened .... Being realistic you have no clue if that posting is either truthful or correct, you are simply assuming. It would appear to me CoL that you are a decent, upstanding, truthful and God fearing (most likely) person.  Like so many, you assume others are much like yourself with similar outlooks and similar 'common sense' values ... The problem with sense, is that it is most definitely not common

The adult BDSM/spanking scene is unfortunately not all 'Jolly hockey sticks', fun and games .... It carries some extremely dark issues within it's walls and it hides some truly dangerous people ... Personally I am not a huge fan of naivety in anyone, but my personal code does not enable me to stand by watching people further damage either themselves or others. 

What you apparently see as negative about my posting, others have already seen as positive and to quote one person from a pm ..... "We need more quality content here. Your writing is excellent and you are already helping people, more than you know."

Then to answer a question which someone upset with me had posed, I have also been told in pm .... "You nailed several traits about ******* in your description above, without even having conversed with *******."

The reality is that I am not a type of person which yourself and any others are used to. Indeed I accept that I talk in a way which is considered 'difficult to access'. Several clinicians and my wife plus our adult children are all of that opinion. This is because I make make connections in my mind which result in huge jumps in the narrative I give out. These are jumps which I wrongly imagine everyone else is making, so I think they understand what I am talking about.

Importantly though in this context  .... * Do I mean any one harm? No.  * Am I trying to upset, troll and/or insult people? No.

Many decades ago I had a mentor whom I worked with closely, he always said "If you want to make a pearl, then you have to have some grit in the shell" .... Am I grit? Probably, in your view CoL Do you want grit? Probably not, few do.

Ultimately I am just trying to at minimum  make it clear what I am about ..... Obviously if you do not find my posting conducive to your peace of mind and your pm box is full of complaints regarding me ..... Then you had better ban me.  It is the obvious and simple answer 🙂

All good fortune to you.

Personally I do not understand the habit of one line answers that proliferate across the internet .... If you are going to say something, then much like with mathematics examinations; the worthwhile marks are in the working out, not the answer.

So this is with regard to myself and my wife Dr Z (an actual Dr). We come as a unit.

We're a 100% monogamous couple, though we have used other people quite often within scenes to achieve something we wished to achieve. Personally I am a born 100% Alpha and my wife an Alpha submissive; ergo she is only submissive to myself and that is within a scene. Outside of that we are egalitarian, symbiotic and Gestalt. We would not have it any other way.

Our residential status was 'mostly moving', but due to COVID we are now presently settled in über rural Eastern Europe.  We have lived and worked on five of the seven continents ... Not Antarctica (too damned cold) and we'd never set foot in N America let alone reside there.

By the time I was 18yr old I had my first full on submissive girl friend and have had a sub ever since, if I wanted one and had time.  Since my late 20's I've been blissfully married to my Dr wife who is also my submissive (in scene) for the past 30 years. My business interests/portfolio have included adult sexual entertainment businesses in many guises. That all started by my providing security services to an adult shop at age 18 yr old (big for my age, advanced for my years 😏) .... By age 22yr old I'd gained my first licence and sex shop ... then it all escalated from there.

Seeing as I am self aware, then I am aware that some or most people find me to be 'pompous' and over bearing. Indeed in the past some have even found me genuinely frightening on the internet.

Well, firstly I am who I am and I'm not going to hide it to please other people's sensibilities of who they are, or whom they are not as the case maybe. It is also worth saying I am clinically defined as having no recognisable emotional register (no I am not Autistic, I am 100% socially functional) so I talk in logic, fact and am extremely directly.  As for people being afraid, as they do not owe me money, have not upset my wife or hurt my dog .... Then they have no issue to be concerned about.

For my wife and I 'spanking' is the impact part of BDSM. We are aware that this is a 'spanking' forum and that many spanking people find BDSM 'challenging' and often unpleasant. Hence I/we will not be talking about it unless directly asked and that will be replied to in a private message.

To alleviate any possible confusion amongst monitoring law enforcement or other members here ....... My wife and I find child abuse to be highly offensive ...... Striking a child is wholly unacceptable no matter what b*llsh*t people want to wrap it up in, including religious mumbo jumbo. That is apart from child abuse by striking, being illegal in many countries. We have two children, both are presently completing their respective PhD's, both already lecturing and advising establishment figures ... Never once were either hit.  Neither are we interested in what happened to someone when they were a child. They are now an adult so need deal with it themselves or with their counsellor in private ... Please, keep it to yourselves.

If You have "No recognizable emotional register" What then drives Your passions ?

@Oregoncoast49 You pieced it together too🤣 Wonder how many accounts before these? He has been in the commercial BDSM industry for 4 decades aka 40 years which would have made him 20 when he first entered. He has been an interrogater and fought in conflict zones- my, my what a very busy man. Oh and let's not forget that he is an " academic" too. I call B.S when I see it😂

"Then to answer a question which someone upset with me had posed, I have also been told in pm .... "You nailed several traits about ******* in your description above, without even having conversed with *******." " 

And like we are going to take much stock of a person, who has clearly bad character judgment and fell for an internet troll!

Maybe, some-one needs to write a post " How not to fall for an internet troll!"

The only BDSM, he has ever done is in his head... like everything else he claims. But, it's always fun to read his stuff. I'm sure he's an "expert" in a number of fields on other sites he trolls. People need to get smart and read stuff deeper so that they can spot the clues- some of us worked him out straight away. Glad, I'm not the only one who pieced it together. Just remember that we are just " average" people who are way below him. The stuff he writes is just projection- his words are actually describing him.

• Thanks 1

For the people who don't believe. Actual quotes from both his "drave" account and his current one:

"When my son fought in Afghanistan, he discharged his weapon/weapons at the opposing forces. When I was involved in conflicts, I did the same. "

"Although I have only just joined this site, I do have 4 decades + of adult experience of BDSM and impact as a born Alpha personality. My wife is a Dr of Psychology & Criminology whose consultancy advises governments world wide,  as well as her being my BDSM slave of 30+ years. Plus I have also owned adult sexual entertainment businesses such as shops, clubs, bars, video production etc etc etc for the past 40 years and that has included adult internet sites.  Ergo, my experience of the entire spanking/BDSM/Fetish scene and it's inhabitants is both wide and detailed."

"Whilst I a new here, I have 40+ constant years in spanking/BDSM. In that time I had various sub females and then met my wife 30+ years ago. She is a career professional and also my submissive. We are egalitarian and Gestalt."

"o people, what they do and how they think, it is a fact that I know a great deal about it as I spent some years being a professional interrogator  ."

FOR THOSE WHO FELL FOR HIM... IF YOU ACTUALLY LOOK DEEPER INTO PEOPLE'S WRITINGS... YOU WILL SPOT THE CLUES...THERE WERE LOTS OF INCONSISTENCIES.

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, DaChief said:

his ability to marry contempt and disdain for others in a way which reinforces his preconceived notion that he's the smartest guy in the room always makes me laugh.

Exactly the same as my impression of that "individual"... but you phrase it SO much more eloquently!  

The guy was SO far off base with his "diagnosis and prognosis" of my post it was laughable.

Yet, like you mention, the more impressionable seem to buy into his drivel.  Oh well..... 😂

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, sassylittle said:

I call B.S when I see it😂

I've been around long enough to spot a pathological liar when I see one.  They are always the ones who have been everywhere, done everything, and did it all SO MUCH BETTER than ANYBODY ELSE... so much better than any mere mortal could ever hope to achieve.  That's him in a nutshell.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Nu2Spanking said:

I've been around long enough to spot a pathological liar when I see one.  They are always the ones who have been everywhere, done everything, and did it all SO MUCH BETTER than ANYBODY ELSE... so much better than any mere mortal could ever hope to achieve.  That's him in a nutshell.

I just don't see how people are so gullible that they fall for it thou. From the first time he replied to something I wrote, I knew he was talking B.S, which caused me to look deeper. It's so obvious that the factual BDSM stuff ( like the minority of what he writes!), he got off the net. Most of the stuff he writes is just complete shit and you can tell by the way off "statistics" he quotes, that he is totally clueless. People need to wake up and not fall for these "fake experts." 

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, DaChief said:

Sadly, guys like this exist on all of the sites. I have a morbid fascination with this guy's posts though, not matter which screen name he uses (he has several), because his ability to marry contempt and disdain for others in a way which reinforces his preconceived notion that he's the smartest guy in the room always makes me laugh. Once in a while, he gives me ideas for satirical personal ads which are so bombastic, I actually get replies. :lol:

The good news is that not everyone on this site is like him, and there are some good, decent, and yes, real people here. It's just par for the course that you have to weed through a lot of guys like him to arrive at the quality spankers, and that's a truth on all of these sites. 

It did take a lot of courage to post, and I hope you do connect with a quality spanker. There are a lot of good veterans of this lifestyle on this site, so feel free to bounce any questions off of us. 

I like reading his posts because they are sheer comedy- they sure make me laugh! I have tried to subtly point out the " B.S" a few times so that the ones who couldn't see him for what he is, woke up but I got accused of "arguing" with him. Obviously subtle doesn't work so I have been not as subtle in this thread😂 

I nearly wet myself when I read this: " This is advice for hetero sexual male spankers, usually of a certain age and more usually, lacking shall we say; well honed social abilities." Like, does he think that he has "well honed social abilities?" All his posts scream pot/kettle/black!

• Haha 2