Searching for a disciplinarian

Hi everyone, a little nervous to post this but I figured I'd give it a shot.

I've had some not so great experience(s) before but I am hoping this will go different. I am searching for a disciplinarian who has a great personality attached. I'd prefer someone single, but I can be flexible. Must have experience (in person, not just online) and someone who can hold a conversation. Must be willing to talk on the phone, meet in person (when the time is right) and be real. Someone please prove to me that not all guys on these sites are fake! 🙂

*Note- I didn't post this in the specific region groups because I'm open to location.

• Like 4

Hi spankedblonde, 

Welcome to the site. I have chatted with some cool people on this site and have been spanked by someone I met on here. You are wise to want to talk on the phone first as well as correspond before actually meeting.  Good luck in your search.

No, we are  not all fakes, but you do have to be careful.  Best advice I can give is spend time getting to know the person before committing to anything.  The guy (or gal) that wants to role play, or get you on video chat in the first 5 minutes is almost surely not serious.

And, if you decide a "guy" has potential, do try role play because that will tell you how he approaches discipline

Good Luck with your search

Hi everyone...  Im a little scared and excited to write this.   I think I'm looking for a disciplinarian.   My whole life, as far as I can remember,  I've gotten excited about the thought of  being spanked but I also feel the need for someone to take me in hand.    Can you help me get started.  Thx!

Spankedblonde -  I’m in NJ and old enough to  be your grandfather.   I’m good on your requirements.   If you’re around and ok with the age difference drop me a line.  

If not, no problem.  Good luck. 

4 hours ago, schroederdj3259 said:

Hi everyone...  Im a little scared and excited to write this.   I think I'm looking for a disciplinarian.   My whole life, as far as I can remember,  I've gotten excited about the thought of  being spanked but I also feel the need for someone to take me in hand.    Can you help me get started.  Thx!

Wish I could help you out. I've introduced a few ladies to the spanking world with positive results.  I even make it out to CA a couple times a year, but unfortunately, mostly to the SoCal region.  Not as far North as you are.  Be careful and best of luck with your search.

On 1/10/2021 at 2:34 PM, spankedblonde said:

Hi everyone, a little nervous to post this but I figured I'd give it a shot.

I've had some not so great experience(s) before but I am hoping this will go different. I am searching for a disciplinarian who has a great personality attached. I'd prefer someone single, but I can be flexible. Must have experience (in person, not just online) and someone who can hold a conversation. Must be willing to talk on the phone, meet in person (when the time is right) and be real. Someone please prove to me that not all guys on these sites are fake! 🙂

*Note- I didn't post this in the specific region groups because I'm open to location.

Hey. Welcome. I'm not always on here a whole lot but you're welcome to shoot me a message if you'd like. To the best of my knowledge, I am real. In the immortal words of George Carlin, "I think, therefore I am...I think."