Jump to content
Spanking Needs Forums

Kicked ass in Georgia. Now need to spank some in DC.


Recommended Posts

Hi all, the runoff is over. Thank God. 

On a less serious note, now that the election is over, I am again accepting spankees.

Do any men, women, or couples need a spanking in DC? I am a spanker and disciplinarian with 10 years experience. I specialize in discipline so I would be happy to accept a couple for discipline but all are welcome. I am caring, but strict. So if you are messing up you will be scolded and held accountable. 

Note: Edited by staff for blanket statement(s); and generalizing a group of people. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
46 minutes ago, DCDisciplinarian said:

Hi all, the runoff is over. Thank God. Me and my friends also kicked the other sides' racist asses. Thank God again. Yes, I did slide that in there to piss some folks off. Lmao

On a less serious note, now that the election is over, I am again accepting spankees.

Do any men, women, or couples need a spanking in DC? I am a spanker and disciplinarian with 10 years experience. I specialize in discipline so I would be happy to accept a couple for discipline but all are welcome. I am caring, but strict. So if you are messing up you will be scolded and held accountable. 

There are MANY in DC who need a good spanking!!😡

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to post
On 1/7/2021 at 7:53 AM, DCDisciplinarian said:

Hi all, the runoff is over. Thank God. 

Note: Edited by staff for blanket statement(s); and generalizing a group of people. 

On a less serious note, now that the election is over, I am again accepting spankees.

Do any men, women, or couples need a spanking in DC? I am a spanker and disciplinarian with 10 years experience. I specialize in discipline so I would be happy to accept a couple for discipline but all are welcome. I am caring, but strict. So if you are messing up you will be scolded and held accountable. 

Since you worked on the election and rocked the socks off that (thank you !!!!!!) ... I am deeply endeared to you.  Let’s chat. 🥰

  • Like 3
Link to post

I wouldn't worry about pissing off racists.  they love to be pissed off about something and  unfortunately have many racists to bond with.  Just like that mob who took joy in taking part in that treasonous activity in D.C.  Try as they may, there is absolutely no justification for that act

  • Like 1
Link to post

@Drooaygah Funny how no-one has mentioned not calling people names in this thread. Is that because they are liberals and it's more acceptable to call others racists? Funny, how the rules don't apply to some.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post

I don't read every thread, sassy.  The name-calling rule applies to everyone, liberal or conservative.  You have been in the chatroom when I have shut down liberals who lost their cool, as I have conservatives.  You and I also chatted and were friendly going back at least a couple years.  And you know me better than that.

Link to post
11 minutes ago, Drooaygah said:

I don't read every thread, sassy.  The name-calling rule applies to everyone, liberal or conservative.  You have been in the chatroom when I have shut down liberals who lost their cool, as I have conservatives.  You and I also chatted and were friendly going back at least a couple years.  And you know me better than that.

I'm sorry, I'm just getting fed up with all the personal attacks on people. They get reported and nothing gets done. People shouldn't have to keep getting insulted and having to defend themselves against others. It's turning this place ugly and members will start leaving if it isn't addressed. I don't mean to take it out on you. This site was never like this over a year ago. Disagreements were few and far between. In the whole people were nice to each other. I'm not the only one who is getting frustrated by this.

Link to post
1 hour ago, sassylittle said:

@Drooaygah Funny how no-one has mentioned not calling people names in this thread. Is that because they are liberals and it's more acceptable to call others racists? Funny, how the rules don't apply to some.

Where do you see a personal attack in this thread?

Unless there was something more personal that got deleted, all there is is a vague reference to "the other side." No one called any forum member racist, or any other name.

If anyone said, "sassylittle, you are a racist," that would be name calling. Saying there are racists out there to be dealt with in elections is, well, the truth. The statement is vague enough that it's not entirely clear which individuals that applies to, and it's not a statement targeted at any member of this forum. Seems to me that makes it not name calling.

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
On 1/7/2021 at 6:53 AM, DCDisciplinarian said:

Hi all, the runoff is over. Thank God. Me and my friends also kicked the other sides' racist asses. Thank God again. Yes, I did slide that in there to piss some folks off. Lmao

On a less serious note, now that the election is over, I am again accepting spankees.

Do any men, women, or couples need a spanking in DC? I am a spanker and disciplinarian with 10 years experience. I specialize in discipline so I would be happy to accept a couple for discipline but all are welcome. I am caring, but strict. So if you are messing up you will be scolded and held accountable. 

@Bramblewine So it's ok to reference the other side as racists?  I'm not going to call a group of people with opposing views racists. This shit should be reserved for kids on the school playground. It doesn't matter what people's political stance, religious views etc are but no-one should lump any group of people into a category. People should be respectful of other's points of view- the grown-up way is to agree to disagree.

I wasn't talking about this thread being personal attacks. Admin know what I'm talking about. There have been a lot of personal attacks in the main chatroom.

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
10 hours ago, Drooaygah said:

And I myself have shut down personal attacks in the main chatroom.  And will continue to do so.  

 

Some of them have been really ugly. Saying that people should be beaten with a baseball bat for their beliefs and that a person who is a Dem, is only voting for them because they want to suck gay dick. I'm not even going to repeat some of it. It's fine if people want to discuss politics and everyone is respectful to each other but this is out of hand. There is so much hatred already in the world, do we really need to make it worse? Americans make British politics look very tame. We have extremists but the vast majority of people are respectful and just agree to disagree.

Link to post
9 minutes ago, ukspanko said:

Sadly British politics is capable of being just as nasty at times. The murder of Jo Cox being a case in point.
 

 

Try living over here- it's much worse!

The guy who killed Jo Cox was an extremist and had mental health problems. The extremists are the main problem in Britain but over here it's just every day folk, insulting each other over their opposing beliefs. I don't know if it's always been like this but it gets nasty. " UK politics" are much tamer if you are not considering the Irish conflicts. Having been lived in both countries, I can notice the difference. And not all Americans are like it.

Link to post

Sassylittle, I think it is more a function of time rather than place.  I was politically involved in Scotland about thirty years ago.  When campaigning in a general election, I was leafleting in an area with lots of flats that required one to get buzzed in.  A leafleter from another party held the door open for me and I returned the favor at the next block.  This went on all evening.  Very civilized and he even had the good manners to chuckle at a weak political joke I made.  Nowadays, the main parties cannot even agree amongst themselves.  It is all "ideological purity." 

I used to go to the supermarket early on a Saturday morning and often met a councillor from an opposing party.  We spent half an hour walking round the store kicking verbal lumps out of each other and finished up with "Cheerio.  See you next week."  I don't suppose we could get away with that now.  Shame.

  • Like 2
Link to post

@SkipNC I agree it is sad. As far as I'm concerned they are all as bad as each other and the parties don't help. When the ones in Govn are inciting hatred then I suppose it rubs off on their supporters.

Maybe I'm used to a certain group of people? We are used to laughing and taking the piss about policies. Like Boris' covid no sex outside the household! I'm not saying we can't be serious about it but some just take it too seriously and then use it as an excuse for hatred, violence and the such. From what I can see certain supporters, from both sides, are as bad as each. Just hate the hatred towards each other. There's no need for that. Didn't people learn from other conflicts and wars started through politics and religion? Can't we learn to do better? History is supposed to teach us.

Link to post
On 1/7/2021 at 7:40 AM, a-mw-spanker1 said:

There are MANY in DC who need a good spanking!!😡

There is one in the Twin Cities who does too.

Link to post
On 1/9/2021 at 7:55 PM, sassylittle said:

@Bramblewine So it's ok to reference the other side as racists?  I'm not going to call a group of people with opposing views racists. This shit should be reserved for kids on the school playground. It doesn't matter what people's political stance, religious views etc are but no-one should lump any group of people into a category. People should be respectful of other's points of view- the grown-up way is to agree to disagree.

I wasn't talking about this thread being personal attacks. Admin know what I'm talking about. There have been a lot of personal attacks in the main chatroom.

Sounds like you should have saved this rant for Parler.

If you don't think that a group of people who manipulate complex laws to disenfranchise people who don't look like them, try to cheat when those people come out  to vote anyway, and then storm the Capitol in the lamest temper tantrum of the century with shirts depicting nazi and proudly imagery are racist, what would you call them? 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
Link to post

 

First.

 

MY WORK AGAINST THE RACIST ASSES WAS NONPARTISAN.

 

 

I will say this. I'm from the South, and specifically in Georgia we know how to work together because we have no choice. So I am excellent at having a civil, policy based conversation with any person of any political ideology. And am happy to do so here at anytime bc civil discourse is critical.

 

 But I'm a firm believer in calling a spade a spade. The work I do is anti racist. Always will be. 

 

Unfortunately, it often, but certainly not always, comes from one direction. Thats the truth. 

 

ALSO, AGAIN MY WORK AGAINST THE RACIST ASSES WAS NONPARTISAN.

 

So if you are drawing partisan conclusions about my work kicking racist asses up and down Georgia for 6 long months, thats on you playa.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 3
Link to post

Thread moved: To Debate section; OP cool it with the term raciest. We don't tolerate racism here; that said; we also aren't a platform for you to assume everyone is raciest and needs to be "educated" on to be 'anti-raciest'. We're a spanking forum. Thanks. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
10 hours ago, DCDisciplinarian said:

Sounds like you should have saved this rant for Parler.

If you don't think that a group of people who manipulate complex laws to disenfranchise people who don't look like them, try to cheat when those people come out  to vote anyway, and then storm the Capitol in the lamest temper tantrum of the century with shirts depicting nazi and proudly imagery are racist, what would you call them? 

I'd say there's a lot of racism involved in that. But calling everyone who votes Republican racist, which you implied, isn't fair. Some vote Republican for very reasonable reasons, without being any more racist than those on the Democrat/lean Democrat side. 

There is, unfortunately, plenty of racism on the left as well, but it's usually better disguised. "I'm not racist, I think Stacy Abrams is wonderful!" "I'm not racist, some of my best friends are (Black, Latinx, etc.)."

Now, anyone who would wear a Nazi t-shirt in public is a whole other story. That's extreme racism. The Trump faction has brought out, not just racism, but the most extreme kinds. And the violence that comes with it.

Since the Republican Senate candidates in Georgia both tied themselves to the Trump faction, I agree that if you were campaigning for the Democrats, you were fighting that faction, and its racism. That one of the newly elected senators is Black and the other is Jewish is a strike against racism in itself. But that's not the same thing as fighting people who happen to vote Republican. Fighting what they represent to you, perhaps, but not the people themselves, as people.

Link to post
18 hours ago, Child of Light said:

Thread moved: To Debate section; OP cool it with the term raciest. We don't tolerate racism here; that said; we also aren't a platform for you to assume everyone is raciest and needs to be "educated" on to be 'anti-raciest'. We're a spanking forum. Thanks. 

The post was originally about my nonpartisan voter turnout work being over and that I wanted a new spanking buddy because I had the time. I didn't call any single person a racist nor did I mention a political party. Not once. Not even the President.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...