Spanking Needs Forums

New to Dallas area

Hello all, I'm F,29 and just moved about 30 minutes south of Dallas. I am from California originally but was in Nashville for a year.

I'm an EE. I've been out of the metaphorical spanking closet for about 4 years but I still consider myself a newbie. And by out, I mean that I've finally accepted this is me.

I'm looking to connect with the Dallas/Texas community even if it's only virtual for now. I would especially love to meet a female spanker, the unicorns of our world. But in general I just want to connect. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2021 at 1:16 AM, redpanda567 said:

Hello all, I'm F,29 and just moved about 30 minutes south of Dallas. I am from California originally but was in Nashville for a year.

I'm an EE. I've been out of the metaphorical spanking closet for about 4 years but I still consider myself a newbie. And by out, I mean that I've finally accepted this is me.

I'm looking to connect with the Dallas/Texas community even if it's only virtual for now. I would especially love to meet a female spanker, the unicorns of our world. But in general I just want to connect. 

Welcome to Texas.  There are a few of us on this board.  I do come by from time to time still.   Feel free to msg me if you would like some more info on the 2 DFW area Spanking Groups.   We do also have a national party here Texas All State Spanking Party (TASSP) here local in the area.  

• Like 1

Welcome to the group and to Texas!

I'm also an EE down a few hours south from Dallas.  It's always great to meet others, even in a state as big as this one is!