Spanking Needs Forums

Spanking therapy??

Hello everyone, I’m new here and I’m very novice to this whole thing! Recently after a very strange dream, I noticed that spanking from my wife gave me a state of stress relief, I haven’t brought this up to her yet. 
 Has anyone else ever experienced this before? 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, ukspanko said:

Definitely. For me it's a mixture of endorphin release and accepting my submissive ( when I choose to be ) nature.

That is exactly how it feels for me! Very intense feeling

10 minutes ago, Backwoodsboy93 said:

Any helpful tips? As in ways of confronting my wife about this? Without scaring her

I tend to be very direct when it comes to my spanking desires. If you are a married couple, then you should be able to be open and honest and have a mature, adult conversation about your sexuality. Why would she be scared? She might just say "no thanks... spanking is not for me."

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, rubyredd said:

I tend to be very direct when it comes to my spanking desires. If you are a married couple, then you should be able to be open and honest and have a mature, adult conversation about your sexuality. Why would she be scared? She might just say "no thanks... spanking is not for me."

Well I suppose that it’s not so much the fact of her being scared, more so being very confused. I think this would be different if it was a sexual thing for me, but it seems to be more of a stress reliever for me. Showing off my submissive side I suppose? 

6 minutes ago, Backwoodsboy93 said:

Well I suppose that it’s not so much the fact of her being scared, more so being very confused. I think this would be different if it was a sexual thing for me, but it seems to be more of a stress reliever for me. Showing off my submissive side I suppose? 

Whether it is sexual or stress-relief (or both), just talk to her. Sit down together and talk. So many people try to find ways to skirt around the issue or drop hints. That leads to confusion and unfulfilled needs and desires. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, rubyredd said:

Whether it is sexual or stress-relief (or both), just talk to her. Sit down together and talk. So many people try to find ways to skirt around the issue or drop hints. That leads to confusion and unfulfilled needs and desires. 

That’s very informative! I think I will take your advice, thank you so much!

• Like 1

Also... if you are still nervous... just tell her, "hey I had this awesome dream last night." When she asks what about... tell her the dream and how it made you feel. 

Being spanked makes me feel loved and cared for and protected. 

• Like 3
On 1/3/2021 at 12:14 PM, Backwoodsboy93 said:

Hello everyone, I’m new here and I’m very novice to this whole thing! Recently after a very strange dream, I noticed that spanking from my wife gave me a state of stress relief, I haven’t brought this up to her yet. 
 Has anyone else ever experienced this before? 

Totally.  One of the significant benefits of a sound spanking to my mind is the emotional relief and relief of stress that it can provide.

• Like 1

My primary interest in spanking is for stress relief.  And there's a lot that goes into it.  With a spanker, I feel safe and cared for.  I've given him control.  

I have a busy brain that I have trouble turning off.  A spanking clears my mind.  It's a time when I can't stop thinking for a little bit.  It's freeing.  My attitude changes; I feel calm, relaxed, recharged, energized, motivated.   

I also enjoy the aftercare and being comforted which allows me to be close to my spanker, have bonding time and process the spanking.  And, one of the best feelings is being left with a red sore bottom for the next few days.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

One of the "reasons" for a spanking on my wife's list for me is when I'm stressed or down. During the 2020 lockdown here in Sydney, I was in one of the essential jobs where I was working long days with little thanks or understanding from some of the clientele I was trying to help, so I was very stressed. I often found myself spanked by my wife and sent to bed early during this time. I thank her still for this, as it kept me sane, and on my feet with a very sore bottom as the lockdown kept going.

It is an amazing stress release. My mind never shuts off - it runs all day. I have trouble sleeping because of it. I always have to be in control or I explode in anger and frustration. When being spanked is the only time I can relax and give control over to my husband. Usually, if I try to control things during a spanking or mouth off a few extra hard swats are all that is needed to remind me to release the control. Those attention swats are usually the most painful too.