Spanking Needs Forums

How to become Se

13 hours ago, sassylittle said:

I know he has upset you and he pissed many others off but he has gone and admin have promised that he' ll be gotten rid of quickly, if he comes back again. Let's get our community back to a more happy and loving place. And it's natural to feel pity for him because you have empathy. He's probably a very lonely man and can only get confidence by bullying others. He projected his own issues on to us instead of using a different approach and actually making friends. @ukspankoyou are a good person and it says a lot about your character, that you can have pity, for him, even thou he wasn't a very nice man😀

I agree...we need more happy and loving...and spanking of course!! :) There's too much fighting on here...there's enough of that everywhere else...

• Like 2
7 hours ago, rude_rumps said:

I agree...we need more happy and loving...and spanking of course!! :) There's too much fighting on here...there's enough of that everywhere else...

Well, let's see if we can achieve it. Admin are going to take a tougher stance on the bullying so we just need to keep reporting it and doing our part. Our voices have been heard which is all we can ask for😀

7 hours ago, sassylittle said:

Well, let's see if we can achieve it. Admin are going to take a tougher stance on the bullying so we just need to keep reporting it and doing our part. Our voices have been heard which is all we can ask for😀

yes...I agree...we have to fight the bullies and stop them from ruining the site...and the world!! there's lots of nice and special people on here...let them shine!! :)

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, rude_rumps said:

yes...I agree...we have to fight the bullies and stop them from ruining the site...and the world!! there's lots of nice and special people on here...let them shine!! :)

Let me know if anyone's bullying you and I' ll give them what's for- even if it means I lose my gold star for not causing admin any trouble for the day😛😂

That's all nice and good, but this is the internet.  Every kind of miscreant is out there, and occasionally trying to get on here, to cause trouble.  So, just work on your thick skin.  Don't let the bastards grind you down.  It's nice that the moderators on this forum keep an eye out for these louts, but you should also focus on trying to be your own best firewall.  

• Like 1
On 1/2/2021 at 1:29 PM, sassylittle said:

If you don't have a man, don't get one that lives with you because they are messy and produce more work! You can split the cleaning but they do such a shit job, that you end up having to clean up after them! And they complain about it too- "aw my knees, cleaning the floor." Which you find out that have used a scrubbing brush, on their hands and knees, because they haven't worked out how to use a mop🤣 If you want to keep your hair and sanity, stay away from living with one.

Hey now!  😬

18 hours ago, sassylittle said:

Let me know if anyone's bullying you and I' ll give them what's for- even if it means I lose my gold star for not causing admin any trouble for the day😛😂

I would like to report that I feel bullied and belittled and abused by @sassylittle!  🤣

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

I would like to report that I feel bullied and belittled and abused by @sassylittle!  🤣

The boss lady said it's alright to defend myself and others if I'm not calling anyone names so Good luck with that😛 I'll just keep the names in my head😂

2 hours ago, sassylittle said:

And @Chawsee You might wanna keep your sub in line- he's forgetting his place here🤣😂

@sassylittle and @SpudStateSpanky, you two crack me up. I just read the thread you have going here and must say I rather enjoy the banter. :D Sassy, if Tim does get out of hand, you just let me know. ;) 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Chawsee said:

@sassylittle and @SpudStateSpanky, you two crack me up. I just read the thread you have going here and must say I rather enjoy the banter. :D Sassy, if Tim does get out of hand, you just let me know. ;) 

Hey wait a minute, Miss Chawsee!  Why aren’t you on my side??? What about our domme/sub bond? 😉

1 hour ago, sassylittle said:

@Chawsee Us subs aim to please and @SpudStateSpankyI do take bribes ( if you want me not to tell)... chocolate, cookies and the such. Would hate for you not to get your "goodboy treats."😛😂

Not tell what?  I didn’t do anything wrong!!!!!  Now in addition to @sassylittle bullying, belittling, and abusing me, she’s trying to blackmail me too!  😩  And what “good boy treats” would I be missing out on? 🤨

25 minutes ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

Not tell what?  I didn’t do anything wrong!!!!!  Now in addition to @sassylittle bullying, belittling, and abusing me, she’s trying to blackmail me too!  😩  And what “good boy treats” would I be missing out on? 🤨

Didn't @Chawsee ever tell you to quit with the whining?😛 My reputation is well known and you are not the first person that I've tried to blackmail🤣 I must be lacking on the blackmail front because I sadly don't have a stash of chocolate and cookies😂 If anyone tells you anything different, they are lying😛

• Like 1