Spanking Needs Forums

Spankos React!

Have y'all seen the latest videos from Jillian Keenan and friends? Spankos react to spanking scenes in film and TV.

These are their best videos yet, IMO. Part Two is so good, I was taken aback when it suddenly ended with a to be continued.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

These were fantastic! Thanks,@Bramblewine. I've seen a lot of Jillian Keenan's videos, but didn't know she had uploaded these. I have deep respect for Jillian, Dan, Stephen Lewis, and Princess Kelley May. Was thinking how much fun we SN members could have doing the same thing, watching and critiquing spanking scenes in movies, or even spanking videos. Video #2 wrapped too abruptly. I wasn't ready for it to end. :)

• Like 2

Oh man, these are awesome.

3 hours ago, Chawsee said:

These were fantastic! Thanks,@Bramblewine. I've seen a lot of Jillian Keenan's videos, but didn't know she had uploaded these. I have deep respect for Jillian, Dan, Stephen Lewis, and Princess Kelley May. Was thinking how much fun we SN members could have doing the same thing, watching and critiquing spanking scenes in movies, or even spanking videos. Video #2 wrapped too abruptly. I wasn't ready for it to end. :)

This is a great idea, I'm gonna get started.

I really liked the one from californication, the way she knocked over the mug and then he closes the door.

Then she bares her own bottom.....yes please 😊😊.

The acting on the elvis one is terrible, but I LOVE the aftermath. 

• Like 2

These videos were so much fun that I hardly noticed the better part of an hour passing.

My own ratings (sadly without hairbrush emojis)

50 Shades: 2. I did enjoy it the first time I watched it, but it just feels so fake. You can just feel how much these actors don't connect with the scene.
Dead Poet's Society: 4. Love a good school scene, and his reaction is pretty accurate, ime. That 3rd swat is usually the one my composure starts to crack. I agree that the sound seems off, though.
Handmaid's Tale: 3
Blue Hawaii: 5, but I feel like a heathen for shorting it a hairbrush. 
Weeds: 6. My favorite of these eight vids because of its realism and how much I love her disheveled, dazed post-spanking look.
Donovan's Reef: 3
Californication: 6. Her audacity 😂
McClintock: 5. I adore this scene, but that's a metal coal shovel, not a hairbrush, and the metallic sound always threw me off a bit at the end.

I hope Keenan keeps this series going. There are so many spanking scenes to cover that it could theoretically stretch out for a long time.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Longtimespanking said:

I only wish it had been possible for him to give her a real spanking in that episode.  She's the ultimate nerd, and totally cute. 

Agreed. And it was funny how she blushed in the interview when he said "you have no idea how game this one is for something like that." And she didn't deny it. Closet spanko???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bramblewine said:

Part Three is up! 

Some of the ones in this were really good!

Hornblower one was okay. I loved the ritual of it and the caring from the rest of the crew, just the M/M aspect doesn't really do it and it's a bit too brutal. 4 Hairbrushes.

How good is the scolding in outlander? Would be perfect if not for it almost turning into a wrestling match. 5 

Wagon Train is criminally short for me, but the fact that I was so mad points to how much I loved it. 6

Beauty and the Bandit was equally awesome. 6

• Like 1

Thanks for posting the new part, @Bramblewine

Hornblower: only a 1 for me. I really don't like military/naval CP scenes. I've seen several over the years - the one in Master and Commander comes to mind first - and they're too severe for me to enjoy. I usually skip these movie scenes entirely by fast forwarding or closing my eyes.

Outlander: A favorite of mine, but I agree there's too much wrestling around for it to be perfect. Having read this book, it does fit with what you'd expect from Claire's character, though. In the book, the aftereffects extend way beyond that scene at breakfast the next morning. She struggled to ride her horse that night, and there was a lot of ribbing and even chivalry from the men in the party. Later, her husband promises to never do it again, which was disappointing, but the scolding and all the aftermath, as well as the closeup of Jamie taking off his belt, make this a 6 for me.

Wagon Train: 5. I can't believe I don't remember ever seeing this before. Princess Kelley May is right...the hug makes it! Still, she was seriously going to shoot him. I don't know the rest of the story here, but is being a wannabe murderess really something that can be solved with a little otk spanking and a hug? But it's okay, I'll suspend disbelief.

Beauty and the Bandit: Eh, 3. It's just too short, but I do like it.

Hell yeah!! Tears of joy!! Jillian Keenan! Whaaaaa? Who knew?!? My first ever spanko I have subscribed to on my special YouTube account!! I’m here for iiiit!!! I’m happy and excited!! Up to this point, my only subscriptions were Littles. 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 This is so exciting!! Spanko came before the realization of the little-ness. Let’s gooooo!!! Thank you @Bramblewine I’m on cloud9 right now 🥰