Spanking Needs Forums

I sure hope this is fantasy or you have one fucked up family dynamic. They have therapists and psychiatrists for this level of fucked up. Not talking about the wife but if this is true, your adult daughters need some help to see the perv that you are. 

• Like 1

I try to keep an open mind, and this would be such an interesting dynamic if the "three grown daughters" were really three grown spankees/subs, unrelated by blood or marriage, who willingly chose to live this family-style dynamic with you and your wife. 

That type of domestic arrangement is probably nonexistent or very rare in reality, though, so I think this is probably (hopefully) fantasy.

3 hours ago, no^angel said:

I try to keep an open mind, and this would be such an interesting dynamic if the "three grown daughters" were really three grown spankees/subs, unrelated by blood or marriage, who willingly chose to live this family-style dynamic with you and your wife. 

That type of domestic arrangement is probably nonexistent or very rare in reality, though, so I think this is probably (hopefully) fantasy.

I'm hoping this is fantasy too but the way he's phrased it leaves doubts! There's nothing wrong with fantasy but it helps if people label it as such.