Spanking Needs Forums

Groups or Events in or near Philly?

Hi there!  🥰  

Do any of you know of any groups in or near Philly? Or in South Jersey? That WERE having any sort of meet-ups or events up until Covid began?  

I see New York groups here and mentions of things in CA, GA, FL etc?  But are there still any in existence in the mid-Atlantic?  I occasionally find a mention of something called DelCo spankers from back in the early teens ... but it looks like they’ve disappeared. 

Who’s in the know? ☺️

xoxox 

I second this question!....

I KNOW there is a need for a group in this area and the interest is certainly out there.  Let's get one started 🙂

I also recall there being a yearly gathering in Atlantic City as well as the Pocono Spanking Party.  Hopefully those start up again as covid winds down.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, SpankingBanker said:

I second this question!....

I KNOW there is a need for a group in this area and the interest is certainly out there.  Let's get one started 🙂

I also recall there being a yearly gathering in Atlantic City as well as the Pocono Spanking Party.  Hopefully those start up again as covid winds down.

Yes!! I’m all about getting one started after Covid vaccines are widely given.  ☺️

If any of the rest of you reading would be interested in being a part of something if it started up, please comment so that we know to fill you in.