Spanking Needs Forums

Looking for disciplinary/therapeutic spankings in Michigan

Miyuki

Happy holidays!

New to this site, I'm thinking about meeting someone for the very first real spanking. (Still a bit uncertain/scared of myself)

I hope to find someone with more experience to be safe. Absolutely nonsexual, but happy to chat with anyone. Message me 😃

Thanks!

Firstly Happy Christmas Day (well it is over here in the UK). You are bound to be uncertain and scared. It is good that you are wary. It is a wonderful experience to get your first spanking but first and foremost stay safe. Get to know someone first, chat for a while, speak on the phone, or FaceTime each other. You are after all putting yourself in a vulnerable situation and need to be 100% certain you are comfortable with your spanking partner. You may well be better talking to some of the more experienced women on here who will also offer guidance.

hopefully the anxiety of a first encounter won’t detract for a wonderful experience. Good luck but stay safe. 

and once again merry Christmas 

• Thanks 1

I do know someone who spanked me in Michigan, and he's on here. I know he is strict but he's very honorable and never does anything sexual. He lives in Traverse City Michigan and his screen name on here is stricthohcple. He will be more then willing to chat with you and alleviate any fears or worries you might have. Like I had said he spanked me twice and both were great experiences. His screen name on here is the same one he uses for kik to. 

• Thanks 1

Woo hoo, another Michigander! Welcome to this site! So looking for your first spanking, well you have some work to do. First, there is a post here called Power and Control. Must read for newbies ( or really anyone that participates in TTWD). Feel free to shoot me a message if you have questions about any Michiganders, or anything else. If I don't know them, I'm sure I know another ER/ee that does.  YOU MUST PRACTICE SAFETY WHEN FIRST MEETING SOMEONE, EVEN ONLINE. Trust me, It will save you much agony later.  

• Like 2

Welcome!  There are quite a few members from Michigan, some who are not far from your location, and a number of us have significant experience in giving safe spankings.  As already pointed out, please do your homework regarding being spanked, always err on the side of caution when dealing with strangers, and above all always play safe!  

If you find someone that you think you are interested in being spanked by, get to know them through messages or emails for a length of time before proceeding to a face to face meeting in a safe public place, and be sure to discuss what your wants, needs, and limits are.  That way you can be assured your first spanking will be a memorable event, and done respectfully and safely. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome. I will echo the advice to remain safe. Get to know people. Meet in public first if possible. if your gut tells you something is wrong, listen to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/12/2021 at 12:11 PM, Otkmedicine said:

Hello all, I’m new here and in the walled lake area. Very nice.

I am a frequent traveler to your area. Perhaps we can meet for coffee.

I travel to South Lyon twice a week for martial arts. Walled Lake isn't much further. Granted, I'm younger than DBuck. Like him, however; I think public first meets are best.

• Like 1