The last time you were spanked to tears

Why were you spanked? I did something I wasn't supposed to. I don't remember the exact details. The most likely reason would've been that I was sent to my room and came out before I was allowed to, or else it was a "I told you five times not to do that!" sort of situation.

What implement(s) was used and what position(s) were you in? No implement, just open hand. Probably otk.

How long did the spanking last? Less than a minute.

What was it that caused you to cry? It hurt and I felt helpless. How could I not cry?

I wasn't more than eight or nine years old. It was a parental spanking.

Oh, did you mean spanked to tears as an adult? That's never happened. Even though the adult spankings I've had were always much longer and harder than anything I got as a child, always bare bottom (my childhood spankings were only over clothes), involved implements at least half the time, and left my bottom sore for a day or so (childhood spankings never hurt for more than five minutes, if that, after they were over).

• Like 1

Why were you spanked? For my attitude. Apparently, not everyone finds my attitude cute. 

What implement(s) was used and what position(s) were you in? Bent over, on my stomach.

How long did the spanking last? Probably only 10 minutes or so.

What was it that caused you to cry? Emotional bond and feeling guilty about my behavior. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, cowboy said:

Spanked to tears on my last maintenance spanking last Thursday.  To be honest, tears occur on nearly every maintenance spanking.  Always on discipline spankings.

Can you explain to me what a maintenance spanking is? Also, what brings on the tears in your case?

We began a maintenance program when discipline spankings tapered off to near non existence.   For us, maintenance was to accomplish 3 things.  1, to  establish  who is in charge and reinforce my submissive role in the relationship. 2, to serve as a reminder of what lies in store for me upon rule breaking or poor behavior. 3, to serve as a catch all for minor infractions which may not have warranted a punishment spanking at the time.

Tears are caused by pain.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, cowboy said:

We began a maintenance program when discipline spankings tapered off to near non existence.   For us, maintenance was to accomplish 3 things.  1, to  establish  who is in charge and reinforce my submissive role in the relationship. 2, to serve as a reminder of what lies in store for me upon rule breaking or poor behavior. 3, to serve as a catch all for minor infractions which may not have warranted a punishment spanking at the time.

Tears are caused by pain.

Thank you for sharing that. You are the first person on this forum who told me they are brought to tears by the pain!

Can I ask how you are spanked? Which implement does your wife use on you? Does she hit you in any specific spots or specific ways that makes it so painful that it makes you cry? How lengthy are the sessions? Is it one very long one or a few shorter ones? Which position are you in? Does she lecture you before she spanks you? How does the process look like from start to finish?

If this is too personal please accept my apology for prying but I must admit I am very fascinated by what you wrote.

Why were you spanked? I lied and got someone else in a lot of trouble.

What implement(s) was used and what position(s) were you in? Hairbrush, over the knee, bottom bare and my "free" hand held firmly out of harm's way...

How long did the spanking last? not sure---it was fast and furious and I was howling 

What was it that caused you to cry? the pain, the shame and the indignity 

@StevenSampson I am always nude when spanked even when away from home if at all possible.  If not possible, always at least bare ass.  My Dominant Mistress/Life Partner (not wife) uses a variety of implements.  We have over 50.  At least 3 are used for every spanking.  She strikes full cheeks, sit spots upper thighs, inner thighs, anus, cock and balls.  I did not say I cry, I said tears are present.  I don't wail or sob, but tears do flow.   Sessions vary, punishments are usually short but very hard and have no warm up, no safe word and no after care.  Maintenance spankings can last up to and sometimes over an hour.   Positions vary too.  Most often over the edge of a bed or sofa, wheelbarrow, diaper, and otk.  Lectured sometimes during, but not a lot.  The process for a punishment spanking is very quick...she tells me why I am being spanked and goes right to it.  Maintenance spankings are scheduled for every 3rd day and the length varies between 20 minutes or more.  Ask any questions you wish either here or message me.  Nothing is too personal.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

I have been going through a lot of emotional stuff  recently( divorce and stuff)

I needed a good cry but hadn’t been able to

I asked a friend if he would spank me. I pulled down my pants and he gave me several hard swats  over my panties. 
i burst into tears….something i really needed.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

For being disrespectful. She used a wooden spoon and belt.. I was laying flat on the bed..it lasted like 10 mins.

As an adult i have not cried from a spanking but want to be able to soon.. Just need the spanker to get me into the right Headspace

On 12/18/2020 at 3:37 PM, StevenSampson said:

Why were you spanked?

What implement(s) was used and what position(s) were you in?

How long did the spanking last?

What was it that caused you to cry?

This past Saturday....for being careless and saying something I was not allowed to say...he had me bend over and grab my  ankles...got 7 hard wacks on my panties. That is all i was wearing except my gym shoes.....he then put me over his lap and puled my panties down and gave me really hard and fast and long spanking on my bare skin with his hand...i wound up bawling like a little girl shortly...a bare bottom spanking after hard paddle wacks with a shool type woodbpaddle...that reallyb stings and burns.  After that, i cried with my nose in the corner...and he gave me just one very hardmslash with his leather belt across my back...as a warning should i repeat the offense again....i cried it out for awhile longer and then he letnmevtake a shower with him....

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...