Spanking Needs Forums

Spanking obsession ?

Do sometimes you feel that thinking about spanking can become almost all consuming ? It's been quite awhile since my last experience, and I've found that unless my mind is engaged in some other thing or activity my thoughts drift towards spanking.  Of course much of this is  purely fantasies. But non the less it something that sometimes concerns me. 

• Like 5

Well, given that I've neither spanked nor been spanked in quite some time, it is currently an obsession. Unfortunately one that I cannot pursue at the moment. Working on making chain mail can distract me, but as I'm in the coiling phase, I can only push my hand so much. I need to make a mandrel.

I feel very fortunate to have maintained or perhaps increased such thoughts. Less time to think about fears, old wounds,  mistakes, money / what I don’t have and where I was when the Doobie Brothers broke up. It has actually increased as I was an EE only adding ER when it became clear women UFC fighters were tougher than men lbs for lbs. 

I think about spanking all of the time. Like ALL of the time. I used to wonder if I was too obsessed, but now I've come to terms with it.

Though occasionally there are times I wish I had a spanking dial that I could turn down!

• Like 3

Yeah. For sure.

On some other related thread, someone called it a hassle. That's the perfect word for it. I enjoy my fetish, to be sure. But there are times where I'm kind of keeping an eye on how I return to those thoughts and how often and how long I stay with them and it's alarming. It's like there's a part of me looking at it from the side with an expression on my face saying "Really? Again?". Yeah. Again. To say it's the default setting might be putting it a little strong, but not by much. If I'm not focused on something in particular, I'm just as likely (OK, more) to be thinking about that than anything else.

Sometimes I wonder if there's an afterworld whether we'll get a statistical breakdown of our lives. Like what percentage of my lifetime waking mental energy would have been dedicated to thoughts of spanking? I'm embarrassed to speculate. I'll just hope that if there's any such review on the other side of the river Jordan, it's given in private.

Does it concern me? As a matter of fact, yes, it does.

• Like 2

Oh my gosh YES!! Spanking used to be a relatively small, and very private, part of me. Now it has so hijacked my thinking that even when I'm busy and focused on other things, it's never long before those dad-burn spanking thoughts come stampeding back in. :D

• Like 3

Sometimes I wonder if it is an obsession. I enjoy a spanking, but spanking also reduces my stress level. When I'm stressed thinking about spanking can go part way to help clear my head, but the physical part is always needed for real relaxation. Lately I've been stressed a lot, so think about spanking is more prevalent, when I can take the time to think about it. I also enjoy thinking about the last spanking and what I liked about it, or what I want to do in the next spanking. 

To illustrate how obsessive spanking has become in my life.... This time of year I used to splurge a little and treat myself to a few pieces of needed clothing-- an upgraded winter parka, or maybe a couple flannel shirts, or perhaps new boots. What did I get myself for Christmas this year?? 3 fancy spanking paddles. Now explain THAT to any normal person! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Chawsee said:

To illustrate how obsessive spanking has become in my life.... This time of year I used to splurge a little and treat myself to a few pieces of needed clothing-- an upgraded winter parka, or maybe a couple flannel shirts, or perhaps new boots. What did I get myself for Christmas this year?? 3 fancy spanking paddles. Now explain THAT to any normal person! :lol:

Assuming you intend to use those paddles, that's going beyond thinking about it. That's setting some real intention.

I'm not at that point, but spanking thoughts are never far from my mind.

• Like 1

For everyone who thinks their spanking thoughts are too much: replace "spanking" in that sentence with "sex." If you were having conventional sexual fantasies all the time, to the same extent that you think about spanking, would you worry?

I suppose that may be an equally fraught topic, but at least it's normal to have sexual fantasies, right?

For most, maybe all, of us, spanking fantasies are the main or even only sexual fantasies we have.

2 hours ago, Bramblewine said:

For everyone who thinks their spanking thoughts are too much: replace "spanking" in that sentence with "sex." If you were having conventional sexual fantasies all the time, to the same extent that you think about spanking, would you worry?

I may very well think about it more than a teenager thinks about sex. I wouldn't say that I worry about it, I don't. But you know, it does seem a little much sometimes.

• Like 2

I don't think about all the time, but I do think about it a lot - to the point that it is an obsession? I don't know, but regardless I don't worry that it occupies my mind frequently and sometimes for extended periods.

23 hours ago, Bramblewine said:

Assuming you intend to use those paddles, that's going beyond thinking about it. That's setting some real intention.

Oh, I'm setting some real intention, alright! ;) But if you knew how many paddles I've owned, you'd see the absurdity of this, especially when I'm a minimalist who travels the earth lightly and likes to not be weighed down by material things. I don't do collections. But for some reason I can't seem to stop collecting spanking implements. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 12/15/2020 at 2:36 PM, Chawsee said:

I think we are normal, Chawsee. It's those other people that are a bit odd. Who in their right mind doesn't like spanking.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, selfsp12 said:

I think we are normal, Chawsee. It's those other people that are a bit odd. Who in their right mind doesn't like spanking.

☝️ This right here!!

• Like 1
On 12/15/2020 at 1:36 PM, Chawsee said:

Speaking of explaining something spanking related to a vanilla person....ohh...I've got one, Miss Chawsee. I once opened a picture of a female acquaintance on my lap top with photo editor. I did that so as to add a speech bubble where she is saying "smart mouth me again and I'll turn you over my knee, young man". And...one day... about...a year or two later....she sees it. 😂 I didn't realize she had seen it until she read it aloud 😂. I just laughed and said "umm....well....in that photo....you kind of have a...stern look on your face" 😂 She replied..."oh...I..see" 😂

• Haha 2
On 12/16/2020 at 3:10 PM, MrBottoms said:

I don't think of it as an obsession. I think of it as rather "Ridding the World"..............One at a Time.................."of Nonsense Shenanigans".    😁

Ehh.. I have to disagree... Without an obsession for gettibg spanked I would have no energy to brat and therefore I would not commit "nonsense shenanigans".  Haha getting into spanking actually made me increase such shenanigans about 1000000000 fold.  😝  There fore I am right.   And if you don't like it you should   email by hubbs.  Darn I really need to convince him to join this site lol

• Like 1
17 hours ago, F/m_Spanking_only said:

I think about spanking all the time. There is a 24/7 spanking channel running in my brain LOL. I daydream and flashback to moments in sessions. And I mean they are VIVID flashbacks too. And when I have those flashbacks, I get rock hard. 😊

Yup, same here.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Megthe said:

Ehh.. I have to disagree...   😝  There fore I am right.   And if you don't like it you should   email by hubbs. 

I C. Well, it has certainly become evident that your "Sit Upon" needs some serious "Dusting".  Therefore, I strongly recommend that you go straight to your Hubbs to get your attitude adjusted.   😉