Spanking Needs Forums

People who've asked family to administer spankings. How'd ya go about it?

Just curious in general. I am fairly close with all my family and I've been getting tired of the couple times I've met people who seemed interested ended up being only into sex and not mentioning it before hand or not taking punishments seriously. I have no interest in the sexual aspect of spanking so please lets not get incest comments.

It takes an extremely unusual family dynamic for this sort of thing to work and might have been more likely 50 years or more ago when many of us were spanked growing up.  Since nearly all would consider such a request inappropriate and worse today, you would need to have some previous history being spanked by the person you were thinking of approaching, perhaps while you were growing up, or you would clearly need to know that person believed in spanking. Otherwise, it's best left alone. 

The possible exception would be if that family member you were considering asking happened to be a psychologist who would understand the emotional space you were in to even consider making such a request. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, tizPlebbit said:

Just curious in general. I am fairly close with all my family and I've been getting tired of the couple times I've met people who seemed interested ended up being only into sex and not mentioning it before hand or not taking punishments seriously. I have no interest in the sexual aspect of spanking so please lets not get incest comments.

Most of the people who say family members spank them are fantasists so don't fall for it. It's very unlikely this happens in real life. I wouldn't ask family members if I was you. You will just make a fool of yourself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You say you have no interest in the sexual side of spanking. Does spanking, even if you don't consider it sexual, replace sex for you? Or do you also have, or desire, sex, and see it as an entirely different thing from spanking?

If spanking replaces sex for you, that would still make it incestuous, in a way, to engage in it with family members (unless the family member in question is your spouse, of course). Even if it doesn't, it might be sexual for the family member(s) you have in mind, which would create the same problem. Even asking them for it would be a boundary violation, in that case.

Platonic spanking friends would be a better bet. If the idea of being spanked by a family member is what really floats your boat, then you could roleplay with a spanking friend and have them pretend to be a family member. That would be the safest way, and really the only way to go about this that doesn't risk violating anyone's boundaries.

• Like 4

I wouldn't go there, EVER. If you, as an adult, approach a family member and ask them to spank you, even if it isn't sexual for you, THEY may suspect that it is. After all, like it or not, adult spanking is seen in mainstream society as a sexual kink. Assuming this individual is vanilla, they are very unlikely to understand your need, and their viewpoint of you may be forever tainted. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2