Spanking Needs Forums

Teacher's visit

Redwombutt

This story, though fictional, has it's roots in an event that happened when I was a senior at high school in Australia.

I remember this well, the night that my parents were paid a visit from my year mistress from school, (who I will call Mrs Corbet). I was about 16 or 17 and  I was getting too big for my britches at school, being disruptive, skipping class and not doing too well in my classes when I did go. I had been called in front of our year 11 year mistress on a few occasions and was given detention as punishment, (as the cane and any other form of corporal punishment had been banned only a couple of years prior). I was on a final warning to either leave and get a job, repeat the year or pull up my socks and get to learning. This is where it all starts.

It was like any other day when Mrs Corbet requested my presence at lunch time. I was worried that I had done my dash and would be asked to leave, so I presented myself at her door at the required time worried about what my parents would say if that happened. The meeting was very civil and she told me that, though I was improving, more had to be done. She told me that my parents had been notified and that she would be paying us a visit at home to discuss my options. I was in shock at this and started to plead my case, to no avail. Mrs Corbet  informed me that it was organised and the meeting was taking place this week. I knew it then, that a spanking was immanent, (I was still subject to this form of punishment at home), but didn't know when, but did know I would be taking a trip over my dad's knee after he met with my year mistress.

The fateful night came, and I was still in my school uniform, (though the shoes, socks and tie had been taken off for comfort), when there was a knock at the front door. I was told to go to the door and invite Mrs Cordet in. With butterflies in my stomach I opened the door to see my year mistress standing there, so I greeted her and invited her to come inside. I was made to introduce Mrs Corbet to my parents and wait outside the lounge room door as my parents invited her to sit down and proceeded to discuss me and my school work, (or lack of). Time ticked by as the chatted and got to business. I waited outside the door thinking of what Mrs Corbet would think if she knew that I would be over my father's knee and crying as my backside got redder from the hail of smacks I was going to get, soon after she left. Little did I know how events would unfold.

After about forty five minutes I was called for. I opened the door and entered to see three adults sitting down and watching me enter. Dad told me to go and fetch a kitchen chair,come back and sit down, which I did. The talk began with my dad telling me that they discussed what I had been up to at school, my poor results and behavior. I was lectured about all the points that I knew would come up and my options from here. My mum and Mrs Corbet chipped in with their bits, and I felt that the inevitable, leave school and get a job was coming, but was I wrong. Yes it did come up, but also the fact that I would repeat the year, and if I did that, I must improve my behavior and grades or else. The next thing that was to come from my father's mouth was that I would complete this year at school and if Mrs Corbet reported any or my wrong doings to either he or my mother, then I would be thoroughly spanked. I was mortified that he mentioned that in front of my year mistress. I tried to look anywhere other than at them, I wanted to sink inside myself and escape this horror. Then he said it. Yes, I was going to be spanked tonight, but instead of waiting until Mrs Corbet left, I would be spanked right here in front of her, so she knew my parents were serious. I was up on my feet at once, "what?".  My mother then chipped in and said that they discussed this earlier, and since Mrs Corbet had children that she spanked at home, there would be no reason not to witness my spanking. Also, it was to prove that I was also serious about my grades and behavior. 

So there I was, standing in front of my father who was now sitting on the chair I brought in a number of minutes ago. I was being told the usual things told to kids about to have their bottoms roasted, "It hurts me more than it hurts you", and " it's for your own benefit", before I was led across his knee. Then I heard the fateful words from my mother, " I think in the seriousness of the matter, you should take down his pants dear", I was shocked speechless. My father, (who usually spanks me with pants still on), stands me up and in one yank, pulls my pants down, me trying to grab and pull them up at the same time, and my year mistress turning to my mum and saying that she gets better results with her kids on the bare behind also. The little struggle went on for a little while, ending with three huge whacks to the seat of my trousers and being told that if I didn't let go of them, I'd get my spanking then another one with my pants down after it. I knew it was real then and took the warning, letting my pants go and placing my hands over my face. Down my school shorts went, followed by my undies, all the way to my ankles leaving me naked from the waist down in front of three adults, one being a female teacher from school. I wasn't standing long, as I was drawn over my dad's lap and the first smack landed on my bare behind. 

I tried my best to hold my composure, but my dad spanks hard, and on a naked backside, the sting was intolerable. I lasted a whole nine spanks before I started whimpering and nine more until the crying started. My pants and underpants then parted company with my legs as I started kicking and sent them across the floor. The spanking continued. I started to buck and almost released myself from that terrible position, but my dad was strong, and pulling me back into position, warned me of another one in the morning before school. My mum added "with the paddle also", (my mum always used a wooden spoon or paddle). I held still and took it until I was bawling like a baby. The spanking wet on for a few more minute until I was almost spent. With a few more harder spanks to my sit spot and legs, my father finished and let me up. With all modesty gone and a strong burning sensation in my rear, I performed the spanking dance. Hands to my rear, not caring that my doodley bits were on display I danced around in circles until I was told to go and face the wall while my future was discussed more. Fifteen or so minutes later, I was told to go and apologize to Mrs Corbet about my behavior and go back to the corner. I turned and tried to grab my pants, and was told to leave them, so I had to face this woman naked except for my school shirt and apologize, which I did, poorly and received a half dozen hard whacks to put me back on track. Mrs Corbet accepted my apology and I was sent back to face the wall. 

Within minutes the meeting was over and the three adults made their way to the door, leaving me standing there. A few goodbyes were heard and a promise that I'd be a very sore boy if anything else happened at school. The door closed and my mother walked in and told me to grab my pants and go to bed, and if I made the slightest fuss, then she'll come up to my room and give me another dose with the wooden spoon. She also told me that future spankings will be given by both of them on my bare backside.

For the rest of the year, I was on my best behavior at school, but it was not without at least a couple of trips to Mrs Corbet to receive a letter to get signed by my parents about my behavior with Mrs Corbet adding a comment about the letter being a ticket to a well deserved spanking she would like to witness if she could....

• Like 6
16 hours ago, disciplineguy12 said:

I think most people would love to hear the actual account of what happened, but this is well written to. 

Not realy... It was more mundane than that. I was spanked, but after she left.

I don't recall ever having a teacher come to our house but there were a number of instances in elementary school when one of my parents was summoned to the school after dismissal and I was spanked in the office. That was quite common back in those days. 

9 hours ago, Redwombutt said:

Not realy... It was more mundane than that. I was spanked, but after she left.

Lol do you know where you are?  Have you met us?  We are greedy greedy Spankos.  We want the real story in story form too. 😂  This is not intended as oressure for more just saying, I like ALL the stories, even if they are "more mundane". 

13 hours ago, Megthe said:

Lol do you know where you are?  Have you met us?  We are greedy greedy Spankos.  We want the real story in story form too. 😂  This is not intended as oressure for more just saying, I like ALL the stories, even if they are "more mundane". 

Oh well, maybe another time, but there will be more like this in the future.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Longtimespanking said:

I don't recall ever having a teacher come to our house but there were a number of instances in elementary school when one of my parents was summoned to the school after dismissal and I was spanked in the office. That was quite common back in those days. 

This was a first for me, and I was scared $#1+ess at the time. Most of what happened in the story happened then, but the spanking came after she left. I was sent to my room and my father met me there later and I  got a good look at the floor as my behind lit up and my crys echoed through the house, (and yes, the teacher did tell my parents that if I were her child, I'd  be spanked, and my parents told her I would). This was over 30 yrs ago....

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...