Spanking Needs Forums

How do you define spanking

ukspanko

This is one of those questions that can be very subjective I guess but I'd be interested to see how others define spanking.

For me it's a sharp slap or series of slaps leaving no permanent damage on the buttocks or thighs with the flat of the hand or a flat object such as a paddle, hairbrush or slipper ,for punishment or erotic purposes. 

The dictionary definition is "The act of striking the buttocks of another person to cause physical pain."  I'll stick pretty much with that. I don't think the implement used or reason for the spanking are necessarily part of the definition. I do maintain that spanking involves the buttocks though and when I see people talking about breast spanking or pussy spanking it seems to me that they should be calling those something else.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

I think that spanking is defined as striking the buttocks to cause pain or burning with hand or another object like paddle or belt.  I also believe part of that definition involved making the buttocks turn a bright red to a cherry red during the spanking to clarify the definition to make a spanking effective!!