The worst time to get a spanking?

This is a bit of a strange question but I am keen to know what  other think  the worst time to get a spanking?

For me  the worst time  is first thing in the morning this has happened on a few occasions  just before going to work not a good start to the day! But it focus the mind!  Also very aware that people know I have just had my bottom spanked as I walk stiffly to the bus stop also very aware that passengers on the bus give me odd looks they are seats but I am standing!! Then at work sitting trying to get comfortable! Get odd looks from work mates embrassing ?

just a thought?

For me worst spanking is when she’s on her period. Every swat feels five times harder than when she’s not.

She’s irritable and if I earned one I know it’s gonna be more severe due to her hormones. 

I think giving a spanking is harder on her also because I probably just did or said something that I shouldn’t and she doesn’t really want to deal with that at the time. 

I have two worse times.

1  When I am not in the mood and don't want a spanking. Then daddy stops over and spanks me.

2 Right after sex or masterbation.  All the fun has gone and it really hurts like hell. Made me realize why my childhood friends who were spanked feared it so much. They thought I was nuts because I wanted to be spanked like they were!

• Like 2
18 hours ago, otkpantsdown 49 said:

I have two worse times.

1  When I am not in the mood and don't want a spanking. Then daddy stops over and spanks me.

2 Right after sex or masterbation.  All the fun has gone and it really hurts like hell. Made me realize why my childhood friends who were spanked feared it so much. They thought I was nuts because I wanted to be spanked like they were!

I agree with the second point....I hate it when she makes me do "that" before a spanking.

4 hours ago, rubyredd said:

I can't think of a bad time. I would happily be spanked hourly forever.

I've spanked many women who would totally love to be spanked on a daily basis.  I'm sure that hourly would be lots of fun, at least for a while.  But that wouldn't leave time to do anything else, like work for instance.  

As far as a time of day, mornings seem less conducive than afternoons or evenings but every situation is going to be different. 

57 minutes ago, Longtimespanking said:

I've spanked many women who would totally love to be spanked on a daily basis.  I'm sure that hourly would be lots of fun, at least for a while.  But that wouldn't leave time to do anything else, like work for instance.  

As far as a time of day, mornings seem less conducive than afternoons or evenings but every situation is going to be different. 

So what you are saying is that I should quit my job and become a full-time spankee? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have a great wife----but she is quite religious and moral so when i go out with the guys and drink too much  its totally agreed I get a bare ass paddling when I get home.   It may sound odd but it works fine for us------I take what I got coming.  the only time it made me nervous was when our children were at home   and i had to wait and come home at noon to take the paddling I had coming---If it happens right away  it sure hurts  but I am not nervous about it

The worst time for me was few days before a colonoscopy.  It was a self spanking and I had forgotten about the procedure.  There are some things that you don’t want to remember. My bottom was very bruised, and I just knew that the doctor and nurses would know that I had gotten a spanking.  I had even come up with an excuse that I fell on my butt when roller blading.  By the procedure day, the bruising had faded and if anyone noticed nothing was said.

On 11/25/2020 at 11:50 AM, rubyredd said:

I can't think of a bad time. I would happily be spanked hourly forever.

Really Ruby? Spanked hourly. Next time you get a chance try this. 

First thing when you wake, after doing morning hygiene, you get a 20 minute spanking. Then for the first 5 minutes of  every hour after that you have to get spanked, and it doesn't matter where you are, you get the spanking. Finally ending in another 20 minute spanking before bed. Trust me you won't sit comfortably for 2 - 3 days.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mikeae102754 said:

Really Ruby? Spanked hourly. Next time you get a chance try this. 

First thing when you wake, after doing morning hygiene, you get a 20 minute spanking. Then for the first 5 minutes of  every hour after that you have to get spanked, and it doesn't matter where you are, you get the spanking. Finally ending in another 20 minute spanking before bed. Trust me you won't sit comfortably for 2 - 3 days.

I don't think that would be an issue at all. Especially a handspanking. But I prefer variety, so a different implement each time would be great. Not everyone has the same tolerance level or level of experience, though. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, rubyredd said:

I don't think that would be an issue at all. Especially a handspanking. But I prefer variety, so a different implement each time would be great. Not everyone has the same tolerance level or level of experience, though. 

It's a shame you live in Indiana. I would love to give you this and see how you do. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, mikeae102754 said:

Where in Indiana do you live?

In the middle. Not up near Chicago. 😉 

My Top reminded me that we did something similar when I went to visit him last month. Not hourly, but we did do a wake up spanking and a bedtime spanking and several in-between. Maybe next visit he will try a full day of hourlies. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, rubyredd said:

In the middle. Not up near Chicago. 😉 

My Top reminded me that we did something similar when I went to visit him last month. Not hourly, but we did do a wake up spanking and a bedtime spanking and several in-between. Maybe next visit he will try a full day of hourlies. 

I am a firm believer in the more the better!  Haha my top tries to save my bottom if we have something coming up but I am.like... The worst that can happen is I'm crying and bruised and actually don't want to be spanked for a few hours... You might actually get a break! 

• Like 2