Spanking Needs Forums

Flick of the wrist

I’ve heard some say that when a person spank with a hairbrush it’s recommended to flick downwards with the wrist at the last moment, as it is coming down on the bottom. I heard it enlarges pain on the ee and is easier on the er’s hand.

Any input on this?

3 minutes ago, Longtimespanking said:

That definitely works, but I have concerns that it could cause or aggravate carpal tunnel issues in the arm of the spanker. 

Wow, I never thought of this. Do you think it would be an issue though if the spanking happens once a week or week and a half? We don’t do it on a daily basis.

21 hours ago, StevenSampson said:

I’ve heard some say that when a person spank with a hairbrush it’s recommended to flick downwards with the wrist at the last moment, as it is coming down on the bottom. I heard it enlarges pain on the ee and is easier on the er’s hand.

I employ the wrist flick with my smaller paddles when I wish to increase the sting. It's definitely effective and requires less physical output than straight paddling. I have no joint problems, so it doesn't bother me, but if one does have tender wrists, this technique might not be ideal.

• Like 1

Thank you, @Chawsee. As you may have read from another thread I posted, my wife gave me the hardest spanking I ever had last night and using the hairbrush. I came the closest to crying that I ever have thus far, after it was done and while waiting in the bedroom for the belt. The brush  Left some really big bruises that are dark brown and achey today. A first, and what I was definitely hoping for.

I was going to mention the flick of the wrist thing to her before the spanking but forgot.

I asked her out of curiousity a while after she spanked about the wrist thing, she told me she flicked it sometimes and at others just slammed it down. I was writhing and screaming into the pillow for like at least half of the 9 minute spanking lol so turns out she is a pro at it even without my advice haha.

• Like 1

@StevenSampson, Sorry Steven, I haven't read your other post. Your emotional response to the hairbrush is normal, as are the bruises and achiness, especially if this was your first go. Though the hairbrush is connected to nostalgic images of good old-fashioned maternal discipline, it's a harsh implement. Most are thick and beefy, and they concentrate the force of each swat into a small oval or rectangle, rather than spreading it out over a larger surface area.

"Writhing an screaming into the pillow" for half the duration of the spanking? Yikes! That sounds a bit intense. :(

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Chawsee said:

@StevenSampson, Sorry Steven, I haven't read your other post. Your emotional response to the hairbrush is normal, as are the bruises and achiness, especially if this was your first go. Though the hairbrush is connected to nostalgic images of good old-fashioned maternal discipline, it's a harsh implement. Most are thick and beefy, and they concentrate the force of each swat into a small oval or rectangle, rather than spreading it out over a larger surface area.

"Writhing an screaming into the pillow" for half the duration of the spanking? Yikes! That sounds a bit intense. :(

Yes it most definitely was... but again that is how I wanted it to be. I wanted bruises so I asked her to hit in the same spot repeatedly and repeatedly... and it did work. Maybe I’m weird but I like really harsh spankings... well not when they’re happening lol but it’s what I want before and am glad I got them after. I don’t know why but I’ve always wanted to be spanked to tears. Didn’t happen last night but pretty close or at least the closest it ever came.