Spanking Needs Forums

Hello,

My name is John, and I'm 22. I live in Sacramento, California.

I'm interested in trying to use spanking as a way to be accountable for my goals and actions. I have many goals that I want to accomplish, such as weight loss, education work, language, and many more. However, I'm always procrastinating and finding reasons why I can't do A, B, and C. 

For example, I'm currently sitting at 275lbs. My healthy weight is closer to 150lbs. This means I'm 120lbs over weight. I've tried several times to lose weight, but I always give up after a few days/a couple of weeks. Last November I started dieting and got down to 240lbs in three months. Then I went back to eating fastfood and not exercising and I'm now heavier than I was last November. Last November I was around 260lbs. Weight is probably the main thing I'd like a mentor/spanker to help me work on. 

I'd be more than happy to meet with someone in real life, but I haven't been able to find people in my area who are avaliable. One challenge is that I can't host. I live with family. Self-spanking even seems like a hassle because how will people not hear? So that has me nervous.

If anyone is willing to help me out and form a long lasting relationship, that would be great. 

Thank you everyone for your time.