Spanking Needs Forums

People Logged In

Why are there people logged in whose names do not appear on the "Who's Online?" list featured on our Main Page??   Do these people have some special "stealth" status?   If so, I want to apply for it.  😛

23 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

Why are there people logged in whose names do not appear on the "Who's Online?" list featured on our Main Page??   Do these people have some special "stealth" status?   If so, I want to apply for it.  😛

Some off us go anon. I got fed up with people pm'ing me because I viewed their profile and apparently that equates to me being interested in them. Hell, I don't know if they interest me until I view their profile😂 Being the anti-social kiddo, that I am, being hidden prevents this😛

@AfterGeometry You wanna play hide and seek with kiddo😂

4 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

You are too late, in the race,  to get your special "stealth" status, AG.  😏  However, you can go to your SETTiNGS (drop down list at upper right corner where your name is), click on Account Settings, then click on Security and Privacy.  You will not get any special VIP treatment or anything, 😛 but it accomplishes what you were asking about. 🙂

5 minutes ago, goodboy_will said:

You are too late, in the race,  to get your special "stealth" status, AG.  😏  However, you can go to your SETTiNGS (drop down list at upper right corner where your name is), click on Account Settings, then click on Security and Privacy.  You will not get any special VIP treatment or anything, 😛 but it accomplishes what you were asking about. 🙂

You do need to enter your password , and then you can be stealth or visible, but then again, you missed out on all the special VIP perks ..  😀  😛

1 hour ago, goodboy_will said:

You do need to enter your password , and then you can be stealth or visible, but then again, you missed out on all the special VIP perks ..  😀  😛

Like my bro, here says- no special status for you, AG. Us littles beat you too V.I.P status cause we are smarter than you grown ups😛😂

1 hour ago, AfterGeometry said:

@alyssandraOh I see you have taken sides with the nefarious little's... well, duly noted, let me mark that in my little black book.  😏

@alyssandra Sounds like we are going to have to patch up AG's wounded ego here😝 * goes to Kiddo' s ego repair kit, gets out my magic tape, winds it tight around AG's massive head* All fixed, AG- go chased those girls and come back once they have hurted your ego and kiddo will fix it and kiss it all better😀