Jump to content
Spanking Needs Forums

People Logged In


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

Why are there people logged in whose names do not appear on the "Who's Online?" list featured on our Main Page??   Do these people have some special "stealth" status?   If so, I want to apply for it.  😛

Some off us go anon. I got fed up with people pm'ing me because I viewed their profile and apparently that equates to me being interested in them. Hell, I don't know if they interest me until I view their profile😂 Being the anti-social kiddo, that I am, being hidden prevents this😛

@AfterGeometry You wanna play hide and seek with kiddo😂

Link to post
4 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

Why are there people logged in whose names do not appear on the "Who's Online?" list featured on our Main Page??   Do these people have some special "stealth" status?   If so, I want to apply for it.  😛

You are too late, in the race,  to get your special "stealth" status, AG.  😏  However, you can go to your SETTiNGS (drop down list at upper right corner where your name is), click on Account Settings, then click on Security and Privacy.  You will not get any special VIP treatment or anything, 😛 but it accomplishes what you were asking about. 🙂

Link to post
5 minutes ago, goodboy_will said:

You are too late, in the race,  to get your special "stealth" status, AG.  😏  However, you can go to your SETTiNGS (drop down list at upper right corner where your name is), click on Account Settings, then click on Security and Privacy.  You will not get any special VIP treatment or anything, 😛 but it accomplishes what you were asking about. 🙂

You do need to enter your password , and then you can be stealth or visible, but then again, you missed out on all the special VIP perks ..  😀  😛

Link to post
1 hour ago, goodboy_will said:

You do need to enter your password , and then you can be stealth or visible, but then again, you missed out on all the special VIP perks ..  😀  😛

Like my bro, here says- no special status for you, AG. Us littles beat you too V.I.P status cause we are smarter than you grown ups😛😂

Link to post
1 hour ago, AfterGeometry said:

@alyssandraOh I see you have taken sides with the nefarious little's... well, duly noted, let me mark that in my little black book.  😏

@alyssandra Sounds like we are going to have to patch up AG's wounded ego here😝 * goes to Kiddo' s ego repair kit, gets out my magic tape, winds it tight around AG's massive head* All fixed, AG- go chased those girls and come back once they have hurted your ego and kiddo will fix it and kiss it all better😀

  • Haha 1
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, alyssandra said:

Ooo!  Where do I find these so-called "ego repair kits?"  I need a few for holiday gifts! 

Any why is it always a little black book?  That mindset is so last century and Henry Ford-like.

Just buy men the biggest power- tool that you can find... that appeals to their egos. Just remember to compliment them, on their manly disposition and they will be putty in your hands. I hear that they like to be rewarded in other ways too. Feed the ego, lots of compliments and reward them in ways that only the most temptress of females can😝

  • Like 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, sassylittle said:

Just buy men the biggest power- tool that you can find... that appeals to their egos. Just remember to compliment them, on their manly disposition and they will be putty in your hands. I hear that they like to be rewarded in other ways too. Feed the ego, lots of compliments and reward them in ways that only the most temptress of females can😝

I don't like power tools but I like the other stuff.   😛

Link to post
11 hours ago, alyssandra said:

Ooo!  Where do I find these so-called "ego repair kits?"  I need a few for holiday gifts! 

Any why is it always a little black book?  That mindset is so last century and Henry Ford-like.

Don't worry my little black book is pretty blank and my appointment calendar is very much wide open.    😉 

Link to post

That doesn't seem like a good way to run a business.  No appointments and lack of notes likely will have an impact on clients. 

Power is such a transient disposition.  Perhaps that's why it proves elusive for most and yet desired often? 

I concur, sharing the allures of femininity should be reserved for those held most dear.  The penultimate reward.

Link to post
4 hours ago, alyssandra said:

I concur, sharing the allures of femininity should be reserved for those held most dear.  The penultimate reward.

If that's the penultimate reward, what's the ultimate one? 😕

Link to post
On 11/30/2020 at 7:13 AM, alyssandra said:

Any why is it always a little black book?  That mindset is so last century and Henry Ford-like.

Your Henry Ford reference went way over my head.  🤷‍♂️

Link to post

In 1909, Henry Ford joked that "Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black."  As history goes, the Model T became available in many colors but in an effort to keep production costs low and grow the low end of the auto market, he minimized options including color.

Link to post
14 hours ago, alyssandra said:

In 1909, Henry Ford joked that "Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black."  As history goes, the Model T became available in many colors but in an effort to keep production costs low and grow the low end of the auto market, he minimized options including color.

I think black is a perfectly reasonable color.  I wear it all year around.  But I no longer have a black car.    It's grey.  😸

Link to post
On 12/3/2020 at 4:07 AM, alyssandra said:

It is but let's spruce things up a bit.  It's 2020.  Maybe polka dots or a fade into a complementary color?  Or perhaps navy.  Still manly but a hint of personality.

"I wear black on the outside because black is how I feel on the inside."  😛

Link to post
2 minutes ago, alyssandra said:

Monsters inc GIF - Find on GIFER

The 😛 after the sentence meant I was just kidding although I will still take the hug even though I'm not a little girl and you're not a big blue monster.  Do I take things too literally? 🤔😝

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...