Spanking Needs Forums

Hi from a Canadian spankee :)

otkcanuck

Hi everyone, I've been lurking on this and other spanking sites for years and finally mustered the courage to create a profile. I'm a 35-year old spankee from the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario, Canada. I love everything to do with spanking, punishment and domestic discipline. 

I've been fascinated by spanking my entire life and have yet to meet anyone who shares this fetish. It's taken me some time to accept that this is core to my identity, and that for me, a healthy, fulfilling relationship involves a partner who holds me accountable by putting me over his knee. With that in mind, I am looking for a male-led relationship involving domestic discipline. 

I know that this is not easy to find, so am willing to connect with people who are not local. It seems like the U.S. has an abundance of spankos, compared to other countries, and I happen to live close to the border. :) Outside of this crazy pandemic situation, I try to make it down to Florida at least once a year to get a break from our cold Canadian winters.   

For those of you who are on Fetlife, I have a profile on there as well under the same name. I will say, I have found that site a little overwhelming and it has proved challenging to connect with other spankos on there. There seems to be an abundance of kinky doms who are interested in any number of things, but not specifically spanking. And I NEED another spanko. 

I look forward to connecting with this community, and would be most grateful for any tips or advice on meeting other fellow spankos.

-OTK Canuck  

• Like 6
1 hour ago, otkcanuck said:

I'm a 35-year old spankee from the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario, Canada. I love everything to do with spanking, punishment and domestic discipline. 

Hello from a fellow Torontonian! It's nice to see I'm not alone up here! Sometimes I wish we had parties or munches like in the US so it would be easier to meet other spankos. Good luck in your search! 🙂

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Oracle said:

Hello from a fellow Torontonian! It's nice to see I'm not alone up here! Sometimes I wish we had parties or munches like in the US so it would be easier to meet other spankos. Good luck in your search! 🙂

Thank you so much! That's unfortunate re. parties and munches. I have seen ads for a few events recently in the GTA, but I find they tend to skew a lot older (50+). 

Welcome.  I host in my condo and may be willing to travel north.  

I went to a spanking party in Jackson, MI a few months back.  Another will be coming next year.  If not to far for you to trave, MsMary and Christy [white paddles pic] live in central MI.  Both have spanked me very well.

I am a switch in Dayton, OH.  I'll have to google the distance to Toronto.  Good luck finding what you need.  I am too cheeky here.

• Like 1
On 11/15/2020 at 11:04 PM, otkcanuck said:

Hi everyone, I've been lurking on this and other spanking sites for years and finally mustered the courage to create a profile. I'm a 35-year old spankee from the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario, Canada. I love everything to do with spanking, punishment and domestic discipline. 

I've been fascinated by spanking my entire life and have yet to meet anyone who shares this fetish. It's taken me some time to accept that this is core to my identity, and that for me, a healthy, fulfilling relationship involves a partner who holds me accountable by putting me over his knee. With that in mind, I am looking for a male-led relationship involving domestic discipline. 

I know that this is not easy to find, so am willing to connect with people who are not local. It seems like the U.S. has an abundance of spankos, compared to other countries, and I happen to live close to the border. :) Outside of this crazy pandemic situation, I try to make it down to Florida at least once a year to get a break from our cold Canadian winters.   

For those of you who are on Fetlife, I have a profile on there as well under the same name. I will say, I have found that site a little overwhelming and it has proved challenging to connect with other spankos on there. There seems to be an abundance of kinky doms who are interested in any number of things, but not specifically spanking. And I NEED another spanko. 

I look forward to connecting with this community, and would be most grateful for any tips or advice on meeting other fellow spankos.

-OTK Canuck  

Welcome to the site! There aren't too many of us in the GTHA but we exist! Feel free to chat with us. I recommend checking out the Canadian Spankos group as well. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, LazyNerd said:

Welcome to the site! There aren't too many of us in the GTHA but we exist! Feel free to chat with us. I recommend checking out the Canadian Spankos group as well. 

Thanks so much! I just joined the group. :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Beautiful introduction. Although I'm more than a decade younger than you, I can deeply relate to what you've written. I think many (if not most) spankos go through the painful process of confusion and suppression to (hopefully) finally acceptance and pursuit. I agree with you that FetLife is not an ideal place for spankos (or anyone really). The anonymity seems to bring out worst in (some) people. When on FetLife, it gets exhausting to filter out all the vulgarity and stuff you're not interested in. But seeing couples on FL (e.g. @RandVix) living their real life spanko fairytale, is very encouraging. And it's probably the best place to to meet spankos. While there's not many, there definitely are "real" spankos. And let's not forget, you only find to find (the) one.

I think it's wise that you're considering dating internationally. With a fetish this specific, the odds of someone living close to you with complementary spanking desires as well as a "vanilla match" are slim. Honestly, geography is (/should be) the least of our problems. 

After reading your introduction here, I couldn't control my curiosity and looked you up on FetLife. Ironically, I quickly realized I had already come across your FL profile a few days ago. So I'm sure other spankos will too. Your profile is beautifully written, you're very articulate and seem to know what you want. Also, it doens't hurt that you're freaking gorgeous ;-). 

I'm absolutely certain that you'll find the man of your dreams. Be careful, be selective, but go after what you want. Like I said before, I deeply sympathize with you. Pursuing this might be scary, but the thought of living an unfulfilled life terrifies me. Good luck!!