Jump to content
Spanking Needs Forums

Bare or not?


Shy2020

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am spanked over clothes and on bare skin. I like the "layered" approach sometimes, too - spanked on each layer and then the bare.

For me it depends on the situation and the people. I spank some that want it on bare only. Others like to have at least some covering, sometimes just to preserve their modesty, (so other private parts

Now come on! Every spanko knows a spanking does no one any good unless its given to a bare bottom.

  • 4 weeks later...

Undies or bare was the norm in my family when growing up, depending on the situation. My wife believes bare is best and pitty help me if I disagree.  If I stand before her in undies I get my spanking in them and cop another one without them, so I have to agree with her that bare is best. One spanking at a time is enough.

  • Like 1
Link to post

For myself, it is bare only, especially for an otk spanking which I take to mean hand/hairbrush or similar. I like the cane on the bare as well but for some that would be too severe so why not wear knickers or just avoid heavy implements. My favourite is a 6mm (1/4in) cane as it stings wonderfully on a bare bum!

  • Like 1
Link to post

I am spanked over clothes and on bare skin. I like the "layered" approach sometimes, too - spanked on each layer and then the bare.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post

A spanking is not a proper spanking if not on the bare bottom  I get it on the bare and when disiplining the spankee  does not always have the choice?!

  • Like 1
Link to post

Bare bottom is the ONLY way with one exception: In the rare cases where spankings are witnessed by another, sometimes it's more effective to give a woman first a spanking on the panties, and then draw down her panties.  But only then.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Either as giver or receiver always, always, always on the bare.  Sure, bare is prettier to look at. And sure, bare hurts more and in some contexts adds a bit of embarrassment.  But spanking, especially if you're giving a hard spanking, needs to be done carefully.  Injuries can happen.  I don't care how long you've been spanking, you're just not good enough to do it blind.

Link to post
On 1/3/2021 at 5:31 PM, spankme70 said:

For myself, it is bare only, especially for an otk spanking which I take to mean hand/hairbrush or similar. I like the cane on the bare as well but for some that would be too severe so why not wear knickers or just avoid heavy implements. My favourite is a 6mm (1/4in) cane as it stings wonderfully on a bare bum!

I like a 1/4 inch willow, that really burns on a bare ass!!!

Link to post
On 1/23/2021 at 4:00 PM, Belle1241 said:

Always bare. The embarrassment of bare bottom is part of the punishment. 

Please see my post on directed self-spanking today.  The embarrassment is surely part of the punishment!  Well said.

Link to post

Are you kidding me?  Call it embarrassment, or eroticism, or intensity, or I don't care what.  A spanking on the bare-bottom is the ultimate, and everything else is, well, sub-standard.  IMHO.

  • Like 2
Link to post

I think it terms of modesty there isn't anything wrong with clothing, especially in the beginning of a spanking partner relationship but with heavier implements you need to see to do it safely. I think starting clothed then of course the goal being bare and humbling, it builds the intensity. It also shows trust to allow yourself to be spanked and even more so to be spanked bare, so maybe ask yourself are you having trouble trusting your spanker? What are your boundaries? You wanted this just for discipline, is it more wanting to keep that barrier from the errotic side of spanking? There is nothing wrong with wanting it to stay as discipline or errotic and sometimes the line for that is mental or a physical thing. Whatever works for you and your spanker. 

Link to post
39 minutes ago, TimidMouse said:

I think it terms of modesty there isn't anything wrong with clothing, especially in the beginning of a spanking partner relationship but with heavier implements you need to see to do it safely. I think starting clothed then of course the goal being bare and humbling, it builds the intensity. It also shows trust to allow yourself to be spanked and even more so to be spanked bare, so maybe ask yourself are you having trouble trusting your spanker? What are your boundaries? You wanted this just for discipline, is it more wanting to keep that barrier from the errotic side of spanking? There is nothing wrong with wanting it to stay as discipline or errotic and sometimes the line for that is mental or a physical thing. Whatever works for you and your spanker. 

I agree.  If the spanking sessions are really intended to be non-sexual, and more like operant conditioning or negative reinforcement, then keep it clinical.  I have a total spanking fetish, and it's very sexual.  So, for me, spanking is a sexual activity.  But for those seeking otherwise, it makes total sense to keep the process non-sexual.  If you get the benefits you are seeking, then that's what matters.  

Link to post

When I give a spanking, I prefer the layered approach, starting out over panties or underwear then going to bare.  I have spanked women who or modesty purposes preferred wearing a thing and I am k with that.  Some want the humiliation of being bare and having everything seen, though.  When I receive, I am open to anything except being completely naked.  I do not like to have control over the spanking other than the possibility of using a safeword if it gets to be too much for me.

Link to post

Bare adds the embarrassment which is part of the punishment, also adds safety. It helps with the aim whether it is a paddle, belt, switch, cane, strap.  It will show excessive bruising, blood. 

Link to post

Over the underwear/panties is ok to start.  

But like Oldbrat mentioned getting it bare adds to the embarrassment for the spankee and also helps the spanker make sure see the results realtime.  It will allow them to deliver more to areas that might be getting less than optimal attention but also offer some safety to the spankee's bottom.

As a spankee, I prefer it to definitely end up being bare and well delivered.  Any clothing should come down after a few moments of warming things up then it is time for the 'real' business to happen.  

Link to post
On 2/3/2021 at 12:23 AM, Oldbrat said:

Bare adds the embarrassment which is part of the punishment, also adds safety. It helps with the aim whether it is a paddle, belt, switch, cane, strap.  It will show excessive bruising, blood. 

Fully agree, i couldn’t have said it better. Bare also allows the spanker to receive gratification from viewing the reddening. It’s also very useful to my spanker for working the wooden spoon into my buttcrack.

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...

I won't say I "prefer" bare, because it definitely hurts more, but the moment when he pulls my panties down is a defining moment in a spanking for me. I would miss that feeling of vulnerability, and honestly, it wouldn't feel like a real spanking over clothes.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...