Spanking Needs Forums

Bare or not?

Shy2020

• 4 weeks later...

Undies or bare was the norm in my family when growing up, depending on the situation. My wife believes bare is best and pitty help me if I disagree.  If I stand before her in undies I get my spanking in them and cop another one without them, so I have to agree with her that bare is best. One spanking at a time is enough.

For myself, it is bare only, especially for an otk spanking which I take to mean hand/hairbrush or similar. I like the cane on the bare as well but for some that would be too severe so why not wear knickers or just avoid heavy implements. My favourite is a 6mm (1/4in) cane as it stings wonderfully on a bare bum!

I am spanked over clothes and on bare skin. I like the "layered" approach sometimes, too - spanked on each layer and then the bare.

A spanking is not a proper spanking if not on the bare bottom  I get it on the bare and when disiplining the spankee  does not always have the choice?!

Bare bottom is the ONLY way with one exception: In the rare cases where spankings are witnessed by another, sometimes it's more effective to give a woman first a spanking on the panties, and then draw down her panties.  But only then.