Spanking Needs Forums

Bare or not?

Shy2020

Just wondering from both spankers and spankees, is bare bottom expected for spankings or is a covering allowed? I feel like panties would at least protect my skin a little, at least while we’re getting warmed up...

When my wife spanks me, it is only on the bare bottom. 
Having said this, I want the spankings I am getting to hurt as much as possible and one day hope they will bring me to tears. Which is why the spankings she gives me are not only bare bottom, but we have experimented with getting it wet to increase the sting... and for the same reason (and to not hurt her) she doesn’t use her hand but only implements- thus far the belt, a short strap and a wooden spoon. 

• Like 1

... plus a hairbrush but so far unlike the other two I can barely feel it and it doesn’t cause any real pain. The other three however... and especially the belt... causes me to wriggle and “ow ow ow” and yell into the pillow.

• Like 1

For me it depends on the situation and the people. I spank some that want it on bare only. Others like to have at least some covering, sometimes just to preserve their modesty, (so other private parts do not show) One guy I spank wears a jock strap to keep his junk covered but still have bare cheeks. Others like starting over pants, then going to undies, and then to bare. So I do whatever they are comfortable doing

• Like 2

On the Bare has never once been conditional. It has always been discussed prior with the open option of clothing coverage for any reason . However, it's odd that not once has a young lady demanded coverage for added protection or for modesty. The agreement has always been "either way is fine with me......'cuz it's really not going to matter"  😁

On 11/14/2020 at 12:19 PM, StevenSampson said:

... plus a hairbrush but so far unlike the other two I can barely feel it and it doesn’t cause any real pain. The other three however... and especially the belt... causes me to wriggle and “ow ow ow” and yell into the pillow.

Thank you. Sounds like you have a high pain threshold!

• Like 1
On 11/14/2020 at 12:35 PM, otkpantsdown 49 said:

Now come on! Every spanko knows a spanking does no one any good unless its given to a bare bottom.

I beg to differ. My first spanking was full clothed and incredibly painful! 

21 hours ago, Bramblewine said:

As a spankee, I prefer bare bottom all the way.

Would you prefer that for a hairbrush too? I don’t think it will come to that, but seems like that would really hurt!!

19 hours ago, wanttospank said:

For me it depends on the situation and the people. I spank some that want it on bare only. Others like to have at least some covering, sometimes just to preserve their modesty, (so other private parts do not show) One guy I spank wears a jock strap to keep his junk covered but still have bare cheeks. Others like starting over pants, then going to undies, and then to bare. So I do whatever they are comfortable doing

Thanks. Do you think the lessons would still be as effective leaving pants on?

Just now, Shy2020 said:

Would you prefer that for a hairbrush too? I don’t think it will come to that, but seems like that would really hurt!!

Yes. How much it hurts depends on how hard your spanker is using it and how warmed up you are before they start with it. I've been spanked lightly to moderately with a hairbrush, and while it hurt more than a hand spanking, it wasn't unbearable. Maybe it would have been if it had been very hard with no warmup.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bramblewine said:

Yes. How much it hurts depends on how hard your spanker is using it and how warmed up you are before they start with it. I've been spanked lightly to moderately with a hairbrush, and while it hurt more than a hand spanking, it wasn't unbearable. Maybe it would have been if it had been very hard with no warmup.

That makes sense. Like I said I don’t think he will get the hairbrush out. But he did mention that he has one....so I guess I’m trying to mentally prepare myself in case. 😬

• Like 1

It also makes a big difference why you're getting spanked and what headspace you're in. I'm an erotic spankee. I want it because turns me on and fills a sexual need. The pain is also a kind of pleasure. For me, taking it on the bare bottom is part of the eroticism. I wouldn't want it over clothes any more than I would want to keep my clothes on during sex.

I don't seek spanking for punishment or discipline. If you do, you'll be in a different headspace entirely, and whether you're bare or not might have a different meaning than it does for me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bramblewine said:

It also makes a big difference why you're getting spanked and what headspace you're in. I'm an erotic spankee. I want it because turns me on and fills a sexual need. The pain is also a kind of pleasure. For me, taking it on the bare bottom is part of the eroticism. I wouldn't want it over clothes any more than I would want to keep my clothes on during sex.

I don't seek spanking for punishment or discipline. If you do, you'll be in a different headspace entirely, and whether you're bare or not might have a different meaning than it does for me.

Mine is for discipline/punishment only. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! 

Bare bare bare!!  I am all for giving my spankee a warm up spanking over her skirt, dress, shorts, jeans, etc... which eventually get lowered, or raised to progress to spanking her on her panties (assuming she is wearing them and isnt fully bared already)... but ultimately those panties are coming down too.. the whole process adds to the build up, the anticipation, the embarrassment, the feeling of nerves and vulnerability.    I cant imagine it being any other way, and in fact feel a bit 'disappointed' when reading about a spanking (be it M/F or F/M) where the bottom wasn't fully bared.     

I  am trying to find a good analogy (and can't, but let me try a couple)...    Imagine going to a 3-star Michelin restaurant, perusing the menu, having all the specials announced, enjoying some fine wine as you wait for your meal but when the server brings you your food, and lifts the covering to unveil the masterpiece the chef has created, that all you do is sit there and look at it, but cant eat it    ...  or perhaps a better one, next time you're listening to any musical piece you love (classical, rock, country.. doesnt matter which), get to the ending, and as the song is on its final line (or even last word or note!), suddenly turn it off...    Was the song it effective? did you  love the experience of listening to it? did it put you in the right mood? or did it just leave you lacking and needing more?      :)

• Like 2

My preference is to spank bare right from the start, but I'm not a nut about it.

The immediate baring is an instant "Oh, no!  Here it comes!" while the three stage method still drastically affects the spankee's psyche.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, luvs2spin78 said:

Bare bare bare!!  I am all for giving my spankee a warm up spanking over her skirt, dress, shorts, jeans, etc... which eventually get lowered, or raised to progress to spanking her on her panties (assuming she is wearing them and isnt fully bared already)... but ultimately those panties are coming down too.. the whole process adds to the build up, the anticipation, the embarrassment, the feeling of nerves and vulnerability.    I cant imagine it being any other way, and in fact feel a bit 'disappointed' when reading about a spanking (be it M/F or F/M) where the bottom wasn't fully bared.     

I  am trying to find a good analogy (and can't, but let me try a couple)...    Imagine going to a 3-star Michelin restaurant, perusing the menu, having all the specials announced, enjoying some fine wine as you wait for your meal but when the server brings you your food, and lifts the covering to unveil the masterpiece the chef has created, that all you do is sit there and look at it, but cant eat it    ...  or perhaps a better one, next time you're listening to any musical piece you love (classical, rock, country.. doesnt matter which), get to the ending, and as the song is on its final line (or even last word or note!), suddenly turn it off...    Was the song it effective? did you  love the experience of listening to it? did it put you in the right mood? or did it just leave you lacking and needing more?      :)

Those are interesting analogies! Thank you for that. I think I am just someone who would appreciate some warm-up time, but not sure if that will be a choice or not ...I guess we will see. 😬