Belt or spoon on a wet butt?

I have neve used a wood spoon on wet, I have used a plastic bath brush, and she told me that was about the most stingy thing she had ever gotten. I have used wooden spoons, but never on a wet behind, they are pretty effective just like that, so guessing using then on wet fanny would be a little worse

2 hours ago, wanttospank said:

I have neve used a wood spoon on wet, I have used a plastic bath brush, and she told me that was about the most stingy thing she had ever gotten. I have used wooden spoons, but never on a wet behind, they are pretty effective just like that, so guessing using then on wet fanny would be a little worse

@wanttospank many thanks!

I've always enjoyed spanking a woman on her wet behind, but interestingly I've only used my hand, not a wooden spoon (my favorite implement).  I've also heard from spanker friends that a wet flannel shirt is a potent spanking implement, but I've never tried it.  There's no question that a wet behind increases the intensity of the spanking, although I don't why.  Are there any scientists around who can explain it?????

On 11/11/2020 at 9:32 PM, StevenSampson said:

How did yours go? How were you not expecting it? How did it go and what were you spanked with?

it was good. it sure added to the sting. he disapeared for moment and came back with spray bottle and sprayed my ass down and then continued

55 minutes ago, jmalbone said:

it was good. it sure added to the sting. he disapeared for moment and came back with spray bottle and sprayed my ass down and then continued

What implement did he use?

My wife used the wooden spoon. She took me over her knees and spilled some ice cold water on my butt and wiped it around with a small dish towel and then let off a flurry of spanks. They hurt like crazy. She spanked for a while then wet it again and did that like 3 or 5 times I think. It was pure agony for most of the time. Eventually butt began to go kind of numb and she stopped and gave me a break and then had me come back to get the belt which made the spoon feel like a feather lol.

18 minutes ago, StevenSampson said:

What implement did he use?

My wife used the wooden spoon. She took me over her knees and spilled some ice cold water on my butt and wiped it around with a small dish towel and then let off a flurry of spanks. They hurt like crazy. She spanked for a while then wet it again and did that like 3 or 5 times I think. It was pure agony for most of the time. Eventually butt began to go kind of numb and she stopped and gave me a break and then had me come back to get the belt which made the spoon feel like a feather lol.

he used a belt and paddle and had me strapped in place

10 minutes ago, jmalbone said:

both

Thanks! Can I ask if it affected bruising? I didn’t have much from when water was used though the sting was insane. Am hoping for bruises though I like to feel the effects for a while after getting spanked. Was wondering if a wet spanking with bruises is possible...

2 minutes ago, StevenSampson said:

Thanks! Can I ask if it affected bruising? I didn’t have much from when water was used though the sting was insane. Am hoping for bruises though I like to feel the effects for a while after getting spanked. Was wondering if a wet spanking with bruises is possible...

im sure its possible, i was red but not bruised. he did make sure it stung though

• Like 1