Jump to content
Create New...

Belt or spoon on a wet butt?


Recommended Posts

I have neve used a wood spoon on wet, I have used a plastic bath brush, and she told me that was about the most stingy thing she had ever gotten. I have used wooden spoons, but never on a wet behind, they are pretty effective just like that, so guessing using then on wet fanny would be a little worse

Link to comment
2 hours ago, wanttospank said:

I have neve used a wood spoon on wet, I have used a plastic bath brush, and she told me that was about the most stingy thing she had ever gotten. I have used wooden spoons, but never on a wet behind, they are pretty effective just like that, so guessing using then on wet fanny would be a little worse

@wanttospank many thanks!

Link to comment

I've always enjoyed spanking a woman on her wet behind, but interestingly I've only used my hand, not a wooden spoon (my favorite implement).  I've also heard from spanker friends that a wet flannel shirt is a potent spanking implement, but I've never tried it.  There's no question that a wet behind increases the intensity of the spanking, although I don't why.  Are there any scientists around who can explain it?????

Link to comment
On 11/11/2020 at 9:32 PM, StevenSampson said:

How did yours go? How were you not expecting it? How did it go and what were you spanked with?

it was good. it sure added to the sting. he disapeared for moment and came back with spray bottle and sprayed my ass down and then continued

Link to comment
55 minutes ago, jmalbone said:

it was good. it sure added to the sting. he disapeared for moment and came back with spray bottle and sprayed my ass down and then continued

What implement did he use?

My wife used the wooden spoon. She took me over her knees and spilled some ice cold water on my butt and wiped it around with a small dish towel and then let off a flurry of spanks. They hurt like crazy. She spanked for a while then wet it again and did that like 3 or 5 times I think. It was pure agony for most of the time. Eventually butt began to go kind of numb and she stopped and gave me a break and then had me come back to get the belt which made the spoon feel like a feather lol.

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, StevenSampson said:

What implement did he use?

My wife used the wooden spoon. She took me over her knees and spilled some ice cold water on my butt and wiped it around with a small dish towel and then let off a flurry of spanks. They hurt like crazy. She spanked for a while then wet it again and did that like 3 or 5 times I think. It was pure agony for most of the time. Eventually butt began to go kind of numb and she stopped and gave me a break and then had me come back to get the belt which made the spoon feel like a feather lol.

he used a belt and paddle and had me strapped in place

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, jmalbone said:

both

Thanks! Can I ask if it affected bruising? I didn’t have much from when water was used though the sting was insane. Am hoping for bruises though I like to feel the effects for a while after getting spanked. Was wondering if a wet spanking with bruises is possible...

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, StevenSampson said:

Thanks! Can I ask if it affected bruising? I didn’t have much from when water was used though the sting was insane. Am hoping for bruises though I like to feel the effects for a while after getting spanked. Was wondering if a wet spanking with bruises is possible...

im sure its possible, i was red but not bruised. he did make sure it stung though

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search