Spanking Needs Forums

This election has me stressed tf out

I swear once this election is tf over and we can get f@#$%^g stability in this country I am going to need to spank a person a day to unpack all of the stress from this election. But I'm sure DC will still be a dead zone. Sigh 

• Haha 1

Sorry.  This election will not solve anything.  You have to find your own stability.  Our fearless leaders are not going to do that for you.  

• Like 1

Not getting into the politics (we don't need that on here) but a part of you are saying rings true for those of us over here with the Brexit Referendum and last years General Election where those tensions and attended divisions within families and friends still remain like a itchy scab.

On 11/3/2020 at 11:51 PM, Rand E said:

Sorry.  This election will not solve anything.  You have to find your own stability.  Our fearless leaders are not going to do that for you.  

I actually have moved on to provide stability for others, thanks, and am stressed because my actions directly affect the outcome of the election. Not because Im waiting on our "fearless leaders."

Further, that defeatist "nothing matters" mentality is ignorant and woefully incorrect. [EDIT By @Child of Light personal attacks.]

On 11/4/2020 at 6:39 AM, DCDisciplinarian said:

I actually have moved on to provide stability for others, thanks, and am stressed because my actions directly affect the outcome of the election. Not because Im waiting on our "fearless leaders."

Further, that defeatist "nothing matters" mentality is ignorant and woefully incorrect.[EDIT By @Child of Light personal attacks.]

Nevertheless, there is more to life than politics.  Too many folks I meet are obsessed with it.  

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking outside myself into the outside world, there are plenty of things to stress out about.

1. Climate change

2. Nuclear war

3. Economic collapse

4. China

5. Russia

6. Jobs or lack thereof

7. College education and its ineffectiveness

8. Racial relations

9. Incivility in the public sphere and on the Internet

10. Random shootings/random violence, single young men running amok with firearms or edged weapons

11. Pollution in the environment and in the food chain and water supply

I mean the list goes on and on. I thought I would write up to 5, but once you start thinking about things...

Trump and his agitation against the election ranks in there, but it is far from #1.

I just tune it out. There are always troubles in the world of one sort or another, but this is an easy time and place to live in. I just got back from the grocery store and filled my refrigerator up with a ton of easy, delicious, nutritious food, for not very much money. The cashier and bagger were both very nice and helpful. My groceries were taken out to my car and loaded into my trunk for me.

I am now sitting around at my leisure in the evening, on a spanko forum, downloading spanko video clips in another tab, and drinking a stein of sweet, yet stevia-sweetened, decaf tea.

We live in an EASY time.

Future generations, though, may be screwed.

But I grew up expecting nuclear holocaust, yet we are still here, so who knows? Maybe beneficient spirits protect our species from...ourselves.