Spanking Needs Forums

33F4M Looking for DD/Ddlg LTR - Pennsylvania

Hello! :)

Thank you for taking the time to visit this post.  I am a 33 year old female who lives in Pennsylvania.  I am looking for my forever best friend.  I have a lot of information posted in the About Me section of my page.  Feel free to read and if you think we might click, feel free to send me a message :)

I know I'm looking for my needle in a haystack, but the wait will be worth it.  ❤️  

• Like 2

I've said this before, but your About me is fantastic. I'd put my hand up to audition for the role of needle if I wasn't on the other side of the planet. Best of luck to you in finding that person, and to anyone who responds to your ad :)

12 hours ago, traditionalbrat said:

Hello! :)

Thank you for taking the time to visit this post.  I am a 33 year old female who lives in Pennsylvania.  I am looking for my forever best friend.  I have a lot of information posted in the About Me section of my page.  Feel free to read and if you think we might click, feel free to send me a message :)

I know I'm looking for my needle in a haystack, but the wait will be worth it.  ❤️  

I'm not the guy for you.  But, I wanted to tell you that I read your 'about me' section and found it comprehensive and well written.  My compliments.

I wish you well.