Spanking Needs Forums

Christian beliefs and spanking

anyone have good advice on wanting to be a good Christian and still fulfill the need to get spanked. I never look for sex during a spanking and am ok with my spanker being male or female but being stripped of your clothing for punishment does stir some sexual arousal even when the spanking hurts like crazy and sex is not on your mind during it.

• Like 1

I don't know if this would help you or not, but I would not allow myself to be stripped of clothing. There is no need for that. Not for you and definitely not for your spanker. 

When I spank, I do have my man drop his pants. Then he lays across my lap with his undies on. I will then pull them down when I'm ready. This keeps him from exposing himself. 

I am a Christian and know that a spanking can be an intimate activity. I don't know how to tell you how not to be aroused. From my understanding, it is simply a physiological response. My advice is to pray about it. Obviously, I don't think that spanking is wrong. This lifestyle has helped, and does help, many people. But talk with the Lord. He already knows how you feel. It isn't news to Him. 

• Like 1

I came a while ago to accept that one can be a follower of Christ yet be an ER or ee accepting that spanking is part of who one is. Its not only spanking that can stir sexual arousal.  We live in a world where we are bombarded all the time with sexually loaded movies. TV shows, Ads etc etc. One just needs to learn to control arousal during a spanking in the same one rejects the other stimuli. Not always easy I know but as Christians we are promised we are not alone when we are tempted. 

49 minutes ago, jmalbone said:

anyone have good advice on wanting to be a good Christian and still fulfill the need to get spanked. I never look for sex during a spanking and am ok with my spanker being male or female but being stripped of your clothing for punishment does stir some sexual arousal even when the spanking hurts like crazy and sex is not on your mind during it.

Jmalbone, can I ask if you are married? I wouldn’t strip off my clothing or even take down my underwear for anyone except my wife. If you are married, maybe ask your wife if she would spank you?

If you aren’t married, maybe look on spanking hookup groups to see if there are women who share your faith and also would be ok with spanking you or being spanked by you, and start a relationship that could lead to marriage?

Or until then be spanked over your underwear if you are unable to not go without a spanking?

12 minutes ago, StevenSampson said:

Jmalbone, can I ask if you are married? I wouldn’t strip off my clothing or even take down my underwear for anyone except my wife. If you are married, maybe ask your wife if she would spank you?

If you aren’t married, maybe look on spanking hookup groups to see if there are women who share your faith and also would be ok with spanking you or being spanked by you, and start a relationship that could lead to marriage?

Or until then be spanked over your underwear if you are unable to not go without a spanking?

I am married and because of that I have so far only had men spank me. I asked her once but shes not interested. for me the spanking should be on bare skin and seems to me pants down or off might be ok if nonsexual.

2 hours ago, jmalbone said:

I am married and because of that I have so far only had men spank me. I asked her once but shes not interested. for me the spanking should be on bare skin and seems to me pants down or off might be ok if nonsexual.

I hear you. We all have to do what is best for each other and I’m not at all judging or anything.

I don’t know when was it that you asked your wife for this, but I can tell you that when I asked my wife 8 years ago she also said no.
Yet she said yes when I asked her again about a week and a bit ago. 

You may want to try again sometime, and telling her how important and special it is to you, and how much it would mean to you to get it from her. Maybe also ask her if there are things in the bedroom she would be interested in trying out, or even offer to help her out more than you already do in general if she could help you meet this really important need that you have.

People’s attitudes can sometimes change with time. I was shocked when my wife said she would, but it happened. 

Again, what worked for me may not work for everyone, and regardless of what you decide I wish you all the best. 

I would just echo what people have said as far as determining amongst yourselves what is going to work for you and encourage you to be open to experimentation. Best of luck to you. 

I am caned for purely discipline purposes. Some of the shebet references in Proverbs are about fools not children.

Benedict and Aquinas both recommended the use of corporal correction.

Caning does not bring me absolution. But it puts me in a frame of mind to seek God's forgiveness, when I am sinful.

I am a heterosexual male and I am corrected in a very familiar and traditional fashion by another heterosexual male. My frontal area is not exposed but the cane is administered in the usual place which is unprotected by clothing.

It HURTS.

There is nothing titillating at all. Just a huge sense of catharsis after.

I'm thinking that TTWD is not sinfull.  It does not need to involve sex in any way.  One lady said something that stuck in my mind.  She said butts aren't sexual because men and women both have one.  

For me, the Christian issue is going outside one's marriage for something that may include partial nudity and sexual arousal and that one's spouse would not approve of. It could be considered a form of adultery, even with no direct sexual interaction. Certainly it's dishonest. I did this, even while believing it was a sin. It did cause damage in my marriage. I don't really know the answer. Ideally the spouse would be OK providing the requested spanking. When my wife refused, I wanted to talk to her about finding a disciplinarian for me, and even have her help set guidelines that would make it acceptable (like the gender of the spanker and the level of undress). But I knew she wouldn't go for any of it, so I didn't even ask. I just did it, which was wrong, but I didn't feel I could live without it. Of course she found out, and that contributed to my marriage falling apart. I have confessed that sin to God and asked forgiveness.

tony

• Like 1

What happens between consenting adults within their relationship, if already held under the banner of faith, is nothing that should violate religious tenants.

Honesty in the relationship is key, and communicating what you want and how you want to do that is half of the battle. 

The other half, is understanding your religious beliefs. Avoiding things like adultery and arousal are not always conscious decision if you believe that simply becoming aroused because of external stimuli is sinful.

Personally, I think there needs to be a more pragmatic understanding that you are not sinful for having feelings. What would make it sinful is acting on them outside of your relationship.

There is a high level of nuance there, and it's rooted in independent belief and understanding. And that goes back to understanding your faith and what it means to you. Because your interpretation may not be mine, and your morals may be different than mine, even though we are both christian.

• Like 1

I also am a Christian and love the Lord. But have discovered that I enjoy being spanked and it can sexually aroused me, but I have to control it.  I don't have a spanking partner yet.  I am married and my wife does not understand the whole spanking lifestyle and thinks of it as perverted because she was raised strict pentecostal.  I do have spanking needs cand at the present time when I am alone I engage in self spanking. I still feel guilty and shame because it has been ponded in my head that any kind of sexual activity is sin and naked spanking can be in that classification. But after a good red bottom spanking I do feel more relaxed and my anxiety is relieved. I love that warm burning feeling on my bottom

On 11/1/2020 at 5:00 PM, Spankmered57 said:

I also am a Christian and love the Lord. But have discovered that I enjoy being spanked and it can sexually aroused me, but I have to control it.  I don't have a spanking partner yet.  I am married and my wife does not understand the whole spanking lifestyle and thinks of it as perverted because she was raised strict pentecostal.  I do have spanking needs cand at the present time when I am alone I engage in self spanking. I still feel guilty and shame because it has been ponded in my head that any kind of sexual activity is sin and naked spanking can be in that classification. But after a good red bottom spanking I do feel more relaxed and my anxiety is relieved. I love that warm burning feeling on my bottom

I also feel same, guilt, arousal and relief

Here’s my two cents for what it’s with:

I too am a Christian. In my opinion taking off your clothes to receive a spanking is no different than removing your clothes to get a professional massage at a spa. Both experiences can be sexually arousing to some people (me included). If you have agreed with your spanker that this is absolutely NON-sexual, I personally don’t see a problem with it.

• Like 1
On 10/27/2020 at 11:06 PM, Tal said:

My advice is to pray about it. But talk with the Lord. He already knows how you feel. It isn't news to Him. 

Yes!  Talk to your pastor too!! Surely it will go well.  He, he.

• Haha 1

I'm a Christian too and I spent so much time wondering if my spanking interest is okay or not because I not only want to provide discipline for someone, it also excites me and turns me on. I've never been able to shake the feeling that God made me this way for a reason, like there's someone out there who needs what I can provide, though I haven't found her yet. The Bible says God sees into your heart and knows you better than you know yourself so I've always taken comfort in the knowledge that He knows what my intentions are. I just wish He would send me my other half.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a Catholic and love my faith  but I have an odd and unusual  interest in spanking----it may have come from something that happened in high school football---but I am now  62  and the spanking thing is strongly there----I even went to a good psychologist  and told him about the spanking thing  but it did not help  I have never taken a spanking as an adult  but do watch spanking stuff on the internet  which I believe is sinful  but i literally can not stop----so there is alot of catholic guilt!

• 1 month later...

Lol well i was a Catholic for 20 some years and our idea of a good christian just means going to church twice a year - Christmas and easter 

I've been an atheist since 2017 anyways so i doubt i can offer you any answers, don't deprive yourself for too long tho

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 10:34 PM, jmalbone said:

**There is no need to fully be nude for a spanking.** I can and do understand the Spouse, Significant other, Mentor or Disciplinarian dropping pants and underwear before a spanking, before going over the knee or back of a chair. **If you do not trust your Spouse, Significant other, Mentor or Disciplinarian, the qustion is why don't you?** Your Spouse, Significant other in a Christian Monogamous Domestic Discipline Relationship. This is the Spouse, Significant other right in Discipline-Instruction, Maintenance-Method used to remind us to behave, Or Punishment-Earned correction-Penitence for misbehavior.**

**Again there is no need to fully be nude for a spanking.**Now, as a Christian it is our responsibility to find a Moral Mentor or Disciplinarian, if you seek in Social Media, check out their posts, their profile, photos and if here their fetish list. Research the individual. **Each need to earn the others trust. If you doubt that a Mentor or Disciplinarian is seeking a sexual gratification don't go see them.**

For Christians, I know it is difficult to find a Moral Mentor or Disciplinarian, A Mentor or Disciplinarian that sees helping you with your stress release, guilt removal, set boundaries and enforcement as a Ministry. Yes, they are out there.   Don't rush, God will be guide you to your Mentor, Disciplinarian, and or life partner. Trust me, pray for God's guidance to your Mentor or Disciplinarian, Spouse, Significant other. Search, don't rush; God works in His time now ours. When you don't expect it is when God shows you the right person.

Regardless the situation you are in, past or present, God is there. You're not a victim you're a Survivor, a Conqueror.

Romans 8:31-39 - New International Version

31. What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32. He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33. Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34. Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. 35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36. As it is written:

“For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”

37. **No**, in all these things **We are more than Conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39. neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.**

• Like 1