Spanking Needs Forums

Introductions

ukspanko

I'll try and keep this reasonably brief :)

I grew up in the UK in the late 70s and 80s. I was spanked once as a child by a female teacher and came close to one from my Father when I was 10. Around about that age I started to become fascinated by it and for me it had become fetishized when I was in my teens. I had assorted mental health issues I had to work through from my 20s and coming to terms with my need/desire to be spanked was an important part of my recovery.

I work part-time as a library worker, am training to be a counsellor/psychotherapist and in my spare time enjoy music ( metal, hard rock and punk ) and photography.

• Like 1

Hi Guys! Some of you already know me, but in case anyone here doesn't, I am a straight female who was thoughtfully invited to join this group to support you fellas. I appreciate men in general and have a tender heart for male spankees. I am a spanker whom, hopefully, you'll feel comfortable turning to with comments or questions, or if you just need a female perspective on things. Kudos, @ukspanko, for launching this group. It is a needed resource with a worthy mission.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Hi Guys! Some of you already know me, but in case anyone here doesn't, I am a straight female who was thoughtfully invited to join this group to support you fellas. I appreciate men in general and have a tender heart for male spankees. I am a spanker whom, hopefully, you'll feel comfortable turning to with comments or questions, or if you just need a female perspective on things. Kudos, @ukspanko, for launching this group. It is a needed resource with a worthy mission.

Thanks for joining Chawsee - great to have your wisdom and insight onboard :)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I am new to this site, and I was spanked quite a bit as a child until around 17.  I became fascinated with spanking in my early 30 and now I can't get away from it.  Spanking makes me more relaxed and it helps to change my negative behavior problems. At the present time I don't have a regular spanking partner and I am just self Spanking and my wife does not approve of this lifestyle.  So I am very discreet about spanking. I desire to find a compassionate understanding spanking partner in the Tampa Florida area that will spank my bottom cherry red hot burning and on fire and I am open to switch and spank them however they desire.  THIS IS HOW I LIKE MY BOTTOM TO BE SPANKED LIKE IN THESE PICTURES!!!large.brian26040.jpglarge.chris17083.jpglarge.brent12c.jpglarge.Jordan003.giflarge.BIP-9-1024x740.jpglarge.336831.jpglarge.336487.jpglarge.IMG_20201030_151751.jpglarge.336154.jpglarge.334863.jpglarge.334895.jpglarge_file.pnglarge.16369_010.jpglarge.9af4b183-d6d5-482a-bfdd-2e30914da8a2.jpglarge.291280.jpglarge.e83f92fc-7ef6-43f0-9916-fff9edafcf30.jpglarge.286536.jpglarge.IMG_20201028_163443.jpglarge.IMG_20201028_172741.jpglarge.162615.jpglarge.330178.jpglarge.330710.jpglarge.162623.jpglarge.327861.jpglarge.IMG_20200902_194759.jpglarge.preview.jpglarge.26496555.jpglarge.IMG_20200829_211853.jpglarge.IMG_20200813_135812.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My regular spankings came to an end last fall when my long time spanker moved.  I self spank and do have a few guys that I spank on cam with.  I enjoy private chat and welcome it when in the chat room, although I seldom post in public chat.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I’m Tim.  My regular disciplinarian is Chawsee, here on our forum.  Spanking is a big part of who I am, and in the high stress life I lead, it’s a godsend for managing my stress levels and keeping me playing nicely with others.  Submitting to a strong but caring woman and taking my rightful place over her knee is a very real need for me.  It’s the only break I get from always being in charge.  

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hello folks, I was born in 1942 and was spanked until I was 15. I don't know when I wasn't interested in this but I was primarily a top until I was 50 when I met the right woman. Then I was a well spank man for the next seven years but have been largely inactive since. While I do switch I am primarily a spankkee.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I am a heterosexual male, mid 50s.

I am mentored/disciplined by another heterosexual male.... with a cane. It is administered in a traditional manner and it helps me control my negative impulses, and when my conduct does cause concern, the cane brings catharsis.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello my name is Rob n I've been fascinated with spanking all my life. As a true Spanko, I like to give AND receive otk bare bottom spankings. I've given alot more than I've gotten over the years but I must say I have a strong desire to let my guard down n finally get the release I need that can only come by being put over someones knees (preferably female) and having my bare bottom spanked to a nice shade of red.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey

I’m nineteen, I’ve struggled with a need for spanking since I was ten, when I looked back on CP from my parents with longing. My CP stopped when I was about seven. It was never very bad and hardly made my bottom red, but it triggered something that made me feel disgusting and wrong for years. When I was about thirteen I got my ‘scheduled adolescent horny craze’. As I dealt with my sexual desires I realized that I longed for something else, I was terrified when I realized that that something else was pain. As I came to terms with this I slowly eased in to spanking myself whenever my parents weren’t around. I haven’t really matured from that since. I have a boyfriend now (yes I’m gay lmao) and I love him more than life itself- but he is in no way interested in spanking me and fulfilling my desires to be spanked. It’s hard to open up to him sexually because he’s had such hard issues with abuse in the past. 

I’m just here to get help with self-spanking and moral support from other submissive men who want to be slapped red. 

Thanks, a very naughty boy~