Spanking Needs Forums

Balls spanking

In adition to the spankings that I get from my wife, some time she spanks my balls. When we are in bed she orders me to pull my underwear down and to open my legs then she gives me 15 to 20 hard spanks in my balls. Do anyone els experience this? 

• Like 1

This sounds like it would make me puke.  That's only from the experience I've had being hit there, and how it made me feel.  Bottom only for me, thanks.

• Like 1

When one is submitting to this form of punishment, and when one is using such punishment, extreme caution must be taken so as not to cause injury.  The reason it hurts so much to be spanked hard there is because testicles are very delicate and easily damaged. 

Using a heavy implement like a paddle, or something which can be swung just as hard like a belt, may well be excessive.  There are other lighter implements which are less likely to cause injury.  The words play carefully and respect the body certainly apply here. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Longtimespanking said:

When one is submitting to this form of punishment, and when one is using such punishment, extreme caution must be taken so as not to cause injury.  The reason it hurts so much to be spanked hard there is because testicles are very delicate and easily damaged. 

Using a heavy implement like a paddle, or something which can be swung just as hard like a belt, may well be excessive.  There are other lighter implements which are less likely to cause injury.  The words play carefully and respect the body certainly apply here. 

Totally!! My wife only spanks me on the balls with her hand, never with any implement

During my tenure as spanker, I belted testacles a time or two by accident. My spankee informed me he saw stars. That sort of pain is of a different nature altogether than spanking. It is debilitating pain. Also as others have pointed out, there are serious medical risks. Balls are a bodily organ, not a mass of fat deposits.

I modified my technique by wrapping the belt around my hand until only a foot length swung free. That allowed much better precision and aroused no further complaints.

• Thanks 1

I enjoy the submissiveness of having my balls spanked with the open hand. Also having them tugged. I had one partner who used to wrap her fingers around my scrotum so that the testicles were in a tight ball. Then she would pull on them and smack them lightly while telling me what she wanted me to do, like extra chores. She could get me to agree to anything, and I really enjoyed giving up that power to her.

tony

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Jeez fellas, why would any of you want to do this to yourselves? The testicles are vulnerable to some pretty serious damage from impact. I would never strike a man's genitals, even if he wanted it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 10/23/2020 at 1:45 PM, Nalgadas said:

In adition to the spankings that I get from my wife, some time she spanks my balls. When we are in bed she orders me to pull my underwear down and to open my legs then she gives me 15 to 20 hard spanks in my balls. Do anyone els experience this? 

After a hard ass whipping my wife has me bend over, legs spread wide, and she whips my ball sac from behind with a light strap. About 15 licks or so. I really enjoy it. Also on my hands & knees she kicks my sac from behind with to top of her foot. Not hard. Then it is time for the cock whipping. Have to lay my cock on the bathroom sink and 15-20 licks most on the head. Any cum I leak she catches and feeds it to me to lick up.

On 10/23/2020 at 11:45 AM, Nalgadas said:

I enjoy having my cock and balls spanked sometimes, when having sex, but that is it.  Watching a woman do it in a video is sexy to me.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2020 at 1:45 PM, Nalgadas said:

It is great, I like it. 15-20 is my number. Does she do it from the front or rear. I get mine from the rear, bent over legs spread wide so she can get at things!!!

• Like 1
On 10/29/2020 at 5:00 AM, IndySpanko said:

I enjoy the submissiveness of having my balls spanked with the open hand. Also having them tugged. I had one partner who used to wrap her fingers around my scrotum so that the testicles were in a tight ball. Then she would pull on them and smack them lightly while telling me what she wanted me to do, like extra chores. She could get me to agree to anything, and I really enjoyed giving up that power to her.

tony

That is sexy

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 12/21/2020 at 3:18 AM, Christopherspankshard said:

How often does your wife do this? Have you two made a video of this?

N o but we do it in front of a mirror so I can watch it. It is like being in a video