I Pulled The Trigger Tonight

So tonight I pulled the trigger.  I saw a guy's post on Fetlife about being spanked by a man, and how it wasn't always sexual, so I responded to an ad on doublelist.  I'm not sure if I should've, and I tried to throw some cautionary things into my response, but I'm so desperate for a spanking right now, there didn't seem to be much else that I could do.  Would anyone here have done it?  I don't know.  

• Like 1

I know ot can be difderent for women but I would let another woman spank me.  My husband actually just allowed another man, a well experienced Er, to give me serious birthday spanks while he was watching.  I'm talking,a solid warm up, and then multiple impliments for 74 good wacks.  (My birthday plus hubbs birthday)  I didn't feel it was over thenlone sexual and neither did my hubbs.  He did feel my bottom a few times bit I was wearing leggings and it was fairly dark, so it felt like he was making sire his aim was safe on my bittom and not.going too high. Good luck! 

• Like 1

Wifey is right.  Communication is of the primary importance.  There can’t be enough of it.  You may be surprised at what your conversations will bring to the forefront...

You first mentioned the possibility of being spanked by a guy.  I suggest you go to page 7 of this section and click on a thread called “A question for all you straight guys”.  It may be of great help to you.  Best of luck to you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 9:47 PM, DanW said:

So tonight I pulled the trigger.  I saw a guy's post on Fetlife about being spanked by a man, and how it wasn't always sexual, so I responded to an ad on doublelist.  I'm not sure if I should've, and I tried to throw some cautionary things into my response, but I'm so desperate for a spanking right now, there didn't seem to be much else that I could do.  Would anyone here have done it?  I don't know.  

Have you had this session yet? Any update for us?

I am not a switch, but I have spanked two spanko guy friends who were - just for their benefit. It wasn't sexual for me and it made them happy. 

I really want to be spanked by another woman, though. So much so that I reached out to a local pro female Top. Sadly, I didn't hear back from her.