StevenSampson

Fast or slow

When getting spanked with the wooden spoon or strap/belt, what is more painful? A fast spanking or a long drawn out one?

Your mileage my vary but my response would be that with a belt, especially a narrow one, harder strokes with a perceptible interval between them to allow the pain time to build are the way to go, while a hard rapid tattoo is the most painful way to apply a wooden spoon. -H.

• Like 1

Handily, this is really good.

Would you say a wooden spoon spanking would be a quick one? What would you think of a flurry of spanks, a minute or so to recover, then another flurry of spanks, then so on?

I think the flurry idea is good.  When starting out, as you are, less is more.  Err on the side of prudence; you are building for the long term. -H.

• Like 1

I find that one can nicely tolerate a long drawn out belt, paddle, or hairbrush spanking, with several seconds between relatively intense strokes. 

I always change things up during a spanking depending upon which implement is being used at the time. Sometimes the strokes are in relatively quick succession, while at other times they are several seconds apart. 

I've also been known to spank for a minute or two up to about five minutes, then take a quick break for a minute to rub the spankee's bottom and perhaps apply lotion before resuming, particularly when the spanking is planned to last any significant length of time. This makes a more lengthy and more intense spanking more tolerable for them. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Handily said:

Your mileage my vary but my response would be that with a belt, especially a narrow one, harder strokes with a perceptible interval between them to allow the pain time to build are the way to go, while a hard rapid tattoo is the most painful way to apply a wooden spoon. -H.

Truth. Especually when they aim for the same spot repeatedly with their black widow of death walnut 'spoon'. Hard to block out!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for your responses! I may tomorrow or a few days post some photos of the implements that may be used in the spanking, in a separate post, and ask for how specifically they should be used to give a good hard spanking.