Spanking Needs Forums

Q for spankers about Spanking over thin layer of clothes

Do you ever get spankees who do not want to be spanked bare bottom, for religious or moral or other reasons, but instead request to be spanked over pajamas or underwear?

Has anyone ever delivered a hard spanking that brought someone to tears, or at least caused a lot lot of pain, over a thin layer of clothing like underwear or panties or boxers or pajamas? 

What implement did you use? What did the spanking look like ie position, ritual and most importantly without doing it bare bottom how did you know when to stop without doing too much damage?

Thanks.

Yes. Yes. and Hand/ paddle, belt just like normal.

Giving a spanking over a thin layer of clothing provides actually very little protection, especially if its a thin, sheer material or thin cotton like panties or pj bottoms. If they are small boxers or panties, you will still have sight on the bottom, and you can gauge the redness appropriately as you continue to go through the spanking.

Ritual, I am always in favor of over the knee for these kinds of disciplines. You sound like this is going to be very personal and important. I wouldn't do anything really more than that, and only do what you can do with your 'ee placed over your lap or knees.

Knowing when to stop is a conversation you need to have with them. What is your goal, what is the target of the spanking. What need is being fulfilled. Those questions can only be answered between you and them.

• Like 2

Thank you, Spankalogical. I hope to be spanked by my partner but if it doesn’t work out I would be willing to perhaps try someone else. With my partner I would feel comfortable and probably prefer to be bare bottom even naked but with someone else it would need to be over a later since I wouldn’t expose that part of myself to anyone but her.

• 3 weeks later...

Think clothing like panties or panties and a slip is not much protection from a belt or paddle or switch. Being bared to just that point is sufficient in making most people feel vulnerable. Especially if they have the experience of being clothed like that and being disciplined. I think it is entirely reasonable to leave those articles of clothing on. The down side is that it is harder to see what is happening to the bum , and this could result in quite the marks...

Those of you who have read my blog posts will have seen that I am spanked wearing spandex shorts. The idea came from the guy who disciplines me because he knew that modesty/privacy was important to me. I can honestly that the spankings are still very effective (and bring lots of tears). We have gone with spandex shorts (on my blog I have given the link to the ones i wear) for a few reasons: (1) they are super tight and thin (like any swimwear) so they don't get in the way or give any cushioning or much protection, (2) they give me some privacy because my butt isn't on display and they are something I would wear at the lake/pool/beach, so it doesn't feel intimate if that makes sense. While we didn't necessarily plan, having dedicated punishment shorts also adds significantly to the anticipation and fear factor for me - I know I have to change IN to something to be punished and I have to put on something that I only ever wear for that reason, that association is powerful - three times now I have been through the experience of having to pull up super tight shorts minutes before getting walloped; feeling that lycra clinging to my butt sends my nerves into overdrive.   Also I feel that the shorts keep the heat and sting in - no idea if that's right, it may psychological!

I would definitely recommend wearing / making your ee wear something like this, especially if modesty is an issue.

Anyone else do this?

• Like 1

If a spankee wants to wear clothes due to their modesty or beliefs, I am absolutely okay with that.  Consent is key, right?

And to answer your question, it's all in the technique, and to a lesser extent, implements.  I have taken a spankee's breath away spanking her with my hand through her jeans.  I have dished out spankings on the bare that didn't inflict much pain.  It's all about the intensity level wanted/deserved, and how you use what you got.  A school paddle?  It doesn't care about thick denim.  It will get the point across easily.  My hand?  It can as well, though for my preservation, I would eventually switch to an implement for continued punishment over something thick.

And as mentioned above, thin or stretchy materials, they don't do much to protect, and sometimes can make it more intense.

• Like 1

Although I prefer to administer direct to a bared bottom which a) doesn't require as much arm swing and b) allows the ee's skin to be monitored to prevent harm/damage there were times when my partner and I because of role playing realism required an underwear left on form of spanking.

All these spankings were OTK and she most definitely 'felt' them. Regarding instruments if a particularly hard spanking was asked for or needed then I would use a woooden paddle of about 1cm thickness and that caused great discomfort and cries (my partner rarely actually was in tears as she always said that was a head space thing rather than a pain thing)

I generally knew when it was time to stop by my partner's demeanor which was close to but never exceeding her limits.

As a bottom, I like to be spanked in all levels of dress. A paddle over jeans, a hairbrush applied to the seat of my skirt, an impromptu strapping over my jammies, a good spanking over my panties... any and all applied to my bare bottom. If a spanking is meant to hurt, it will.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

It depends on the bottom. 

While thin underwear may offer a thin  layer of protection - for some it acts a a phycological barrier, and removing that barrier takes then to another level.

I think there's an embarrassment factor as well. For me a full on caning over a fully clothed bottom is going to be more painful but not as embarrassing as a bare bottom OTK hand spanking. As a spankee I need a balance between the two sides. My main concern is trusting the spanker to cause me appropriate discomfort within my boundaries. 

As an E.O.D. [Equal Opportunity Disciplinarian] 😁, whether clothing or bare has never mattered. What does matter is if there is any attempt at deception. (hidden double layer of panties, pantyhose, etc underneath Or extra-thick jeans, sweats, etc). So far, there hasn't been one so daring as to try to "Cheat the System". B/c I do check if I suspect.