Spanking Needs Forums

Utah spanking

Instead of being so sensitive; you should be thankful that people care enough to mention things. We don't know you, how long you have been doing this. So it is nice that people care about you.

• Like 2

Still sensitive; Just speaking the truth, gender does not matter. People including myself have talked to other men and women about being safe... you are just the first to get offended by it.

• Like 1

I know your intentions are good and you may be balanced but in general we tend to mansplain to women as if they didn't know getting in the strange van before looking for the tear stained mattress wasn't a good idea. And we all know or have personal stories when things did go bad so it's not completely wrong either. Sage is a force of nature though, tiny but fierce and we all hate being underestimated.

Yes, that may be true with some people, all I am saying, that when someone does say something, like "stay safe" a persons first thought should be that they have good intentions; and not offended, and think right away that someone is been sexist.

• Like 1

What if she was your daughter, heading out the door, and you reminded her to stay safe?

Should she turn and tell you: Don't Tell me what to do!

Just me, but this would be hairbrush behavior to me. No wonder she is looking to get it. I can't critisize her, tho. I love brats. We get along very well!!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Local guy in Utah, always play safe and sane and your comfort level and discreetness is paramount! Feel free to reach out if you would like too chat and discuss things openly. Email text or whatever your up for. 385) 685-0254

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...