SpankingBanker

Do you "need" or "want" to cry during your spankings?...

I just had a wonderful spanking session with a girl in Denver (we met on a different site) and she was very insistent that I spank her until she cried hysterically and then beyond that.  I have an advanced spanking skill set along with a vast collection of implements so this was easy for me to perform however it got me wondering... how many of you actually want to be spanked thoroughly up until, and even continuing through, when you are crying and beyond?

I guess most spankees crave this. A good cry can make you feel like the naughtiness is forgiven and has been well spanked away.

• Like 1

I think crying can be cathartic. I have cried, but usually don't, and it has nothing to do with how hard the spanking is. It has more to do with how close I feel to the spanker and what I have done that I feel guilty about and am being punished for. I also have had women cry over my lap. I think whenever there is crying there should be gentle, comforting aftercare.

3 hours ago, IndySpanko said:

I think whenever there is crying there should be gentle, comforting aftercare.

I agree; I usually do not feel like a spanking has properly done it's job, unless there is a good cry involved.

3 hours ago, StevenSampson said:

I would want to be spanked to tears so badly

To bad you don't live closer, I could help you with that :D

I suppose it's something from my youth, but at home and at school one was expected to take a caning with a 'stiff upper lip'.

At home as a younger teen I'd occasionally go to my room, bare my bottom again and lie on my front, crying into my pillow. As an older teen I'd just keep a stiff upper lip.

At school one was not expected to react at all.... but often boys would leave my housemaster's office with a strange expression and a very strange walk!!!!

I don't cry now. Somewhere deeply embedded is that need to evince stoicism.

I disciplined a girl once that was brought up the same way, the problem was she was beaten with no love, just spanked hard, then tossed to the ground and yelled at. She became hard, and she also could not cry during a spanking. In that case the spanking I give is still hard, but I am not looking for crying. After the spanking I held her in my arms, and cuddled as part of my normal after-care. Since that was something she never receive; it was the loving, and at that point she broke down and started crying.

Am probably going to be spanked by my wife sometime next week. I asked her to do her best to bring me to tears. We will see how it goes.

Its not a matter of the intensity of the spanking though a longer session will tend to facilitate a cry if emotionally on edge or feeling guilty for not meeting the expectations of the spanker. And I need to have a bond with spanker, a sense of i let them down, they are disappointed in me. if im already close and a verbal scolding of a disapoin ted tone and narrative i can start to well up pretty quick and the spanking at some point will be the straw.

JTH 

Seattle

It is definitely and ideal for me.  I don’t usually cry from the pain though.  It is more about my feelings in relationship to the pain and the ER that helps me to cry.