Fan of JOKARI Paddles? Check This Out....

Hey Gang,

I bought one of these recently, when it was still a prototype, but now they are available to the public. These are FANTASTIC paddles. If you like the shape and size of the old Jokari, you'll love this higher-quality version. My review is on this product page, under the same name, Chawsee-- and no, I am not being reimbursed in any way to promote it. I paid for the paddle and this is my honest review:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/881527247/the-merrymaker-by-lrs-exotic-raintree?ref=shop_home_active_5&frs=1

• Like 3

I always thought the original Jokari was the perfect spanking paddle in terms of size, shape, weight, and you can still find them on e-bay, etc.  A friend of mine had an old one and the laminated layers had separated over the years. I glued it and clamped it for her and...good as new!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2020 at 2:46 PM, Spanknutt said:

I always thought the original Jokari was the perfect spanking paddle in terms of size, shape, weight, and you can still find them on e-bay, etc.  A friend of mine had an old one and the laminated layers had separated over the years. I glued it and clamped it for her and...good as new!

While I prefer the higher quality of this paddle and the beauty of Rainwood to the aesthetics of an old laminated Jokari, there is something about vintage items that can bring us a warm sense of nostalgia, and that is certainly understandable. 

• Like 1