When was your last spanking from your parents?

Growing up un the 70's & 80's, spankings were the norm in our home. I remember I was often face down, over a lap watching the dampness in the carpet grow bigger, or bent over a bench or table feeling a wooden spoon stir some colour into my behind. All the kids in the house were subject to this into our teens and then one day we didn't get spanked any more. There wasn't any age in particular, because afterwards we were threatened with the , "Your not too old", speach, but it did.

I guess I was about 17 when my last parental spanking too place, how old were you when you got your last spanking from your parents?

My last spanking was at 19 years old. I was doing some schoolwork,(I was in University),

my mother was vacuuming and I yelled at her to stop . I told her to go away , that the noise was bothering me. The next thing I knew my pants and underwear were down and she laid a good hard strapping on my bare ass. When living at home, don’t be rude, and you were never too old to be strapped!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The last time I was "spanked" by mom I was in 1st grade?  Maybe 6 or so.  One time after that she half heartedly backhanded my shoulder for annoying her.  Theb when i was around 13 I was putting my little cousin over the baby gate to go get his dinner and he fell.  My grandfather got up and stared at me for a moment and then slapped me once across the face, hard. My face was hot and red for a good hour

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Megthe said:

The last time I was "spanked" by mom I was in 1st grade?  Maybe 6 or so.  One time after that she half heartedly backhanded my shoulder for annoying her.  Theb when i was around 13 I was putting my little cousin over the baby gate to go get his dinner and he fell.  My grandfather got up and stared at me for a moment and then slapped me once across the face, hard. My face was hot and red for a good hour

That's awful! The only cheeks that should be hot and red are the ones you sit on!

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

I was never spanked by either of my parents but it was threatened at times. The last time was when I was about 15 and had thrown a tantrum when we were in the process of moving house. I remember my Mum saying "You're not too old to be smacked"...

My parental spankings tapered off about 12 or so, not because they felt I was too old, but I learned to behave and avoided spankings.  I know my last one was from my Aunt and I was 16.  This OTK spanking has been well documented in other areas on this site.

• Like 1

I was 12. We had ivy growing up the side of our house, and my little sister and I decided to pull some of it off the bricks, so we were leaning out the window to do so. My mom was downstairs and must have figured out what we were doing because we were dropping the ivy onto the ground past the dining room window. She was afraid we could fall out the window and yelled at us to stop from downstairs, and we did. But then she came storming up the stairs. She grabbed my little sister and whacked her on the butt with her hand several times. But she was much madder at me, because I was older and should have known better. She grabbed one of my belts out of my closet, grabbed my left hand with hers and began slashing me with it across my bottom and lower legs. I was wearing shorts and it really stung on my bare legs. I was crying and doing the "spankee dance" as we moved around in a circle trying to get away from the belt. But she kept going, at least 20 slashes of the belt, maybe more. Even though I was already into spanking, I did not like that one, and I was extremely embarrassed to be crying in front of my little sister.  I never pulled ivy off the house again, I'll tell you that!

Later, the memory was a turn-on and I wished she had taken my pants down and embarrassed me even more. And all through my teenage years I wished she would spank me again, and I did plenty of things to earn a spanking, but she never did. I also have apologized to my sister several times for getting her spanked, which was the only time my mom ever spanked her. We still talk about that memory today, so many years later.

A memory I do have is listening to a conversation when I was about 11 between my Mum and my Aunt on discipline. I hadn't done anything but my ears pricked up when my Aunt said to my Mum "Have you ever considered spanking as a punishment ?"...I can't remember what my Mum said but I remember going bright red and feeling rather excited at the time.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ukspanko said:

A memory I do have is listening to a conversation when I was about 11 between my Mum and my Aunt on discipline. I hadn't done anything but my ears pricked up when my Aunt said to my Mum "Have you ever considered spanking as a punishment ?"...I can't remember what my Mum said but I remember going bright red and feeling rather excited at the time.

I know what your talking about here, but it was a conversation between a therapist and my parents with me present. I was mortified. 

• Like 2

I honestly don't remember the last time I was spanked. Something traumatic happened to me when I was a child and I have blocked everything from age 5 till age 14 when I entered High School. I know I got spanked, and often, but when the last time was, I don't know. 

I was about 12 or 13; I mouthed off to my mother, she took a hot-wheels track and beat me with it, then told my dad that I hit her with it...... My dad dragged me by the arm into the basement, he said, "if you hit me, then you will really get it!" He took of his belt (my dads weapon of choice) and lets just say I would eat standing up for some time.

My Mom went to hit me when I was 13 or 14. I blocked the blow, grabbed her wrist, and said “next time, I’ll break it.”  That dampened her enthusiasm for the activity. It helped that I had to fight in school a lot  more than my father ever did.  By the time I was 13 or 14 I could drop him pretty readily. Had I remembered before he died the time when I was nine and he hit me with the belt, I would have dropped him then, but alcohol y”know.