Sign in to follow this  
blushytushy

hello from a DD wife

I go by Jane. This is not my real name, but I am uncomfortable sharing my identity online and have always used this name.
I'm 31, a wife and mother. My husband and I are in a domestic discipline marriage. We live in the southeastern US. We've been together since 2006 and married since 2012. He has spanked me practically the whole time.
I was spanked growing up, and nearly as soon as the spankings stopped at home, they started in my relationship. I do not regret this, in fact I embrace our lifestyle and realize that I'm a much better person for choosing this.

I enjoy chatting about spanking, sometimes sharing stories and giving my opinions on the topic. I like reading spanking stories a lot, too.
We are into spanking for the discipline aspect of it, but it's also an erotic and arousing thing for both my husband and me. So I get it for both lol.

Feel free to contact me if you'd like!

• Like 7

Welcome! You'll find some great people here. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rhageon said:

Welcome! You'll find some great people here. 

I hope to! It's nice to meet you :)

• Like 1

Hi Jane.  Submissive male here in a 24/7, FLR and DD household.  Would love the opportunity to compare notes or share experiences with you.  

• Like 1

Hello and welcome Jane. Here's wishing you a pleasant day from a fellow south eastern US member.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome from London England !

Foxy.

• Like 1

Howdy, Jane! We don't care what name you prefer being called. We're just glad you're here. It's a great place to make friends with like-minded folks. Welcome! :)

• Like 1